Air Seychelles

Air Seychelles customer review

The planes were very old - on our return flight the notice about life vests was in Hungarian. We paid £1000 each to travel business class in conditions that might have been acceptable many years ago but came nowhere near what one expects in 2011. The cabin looked tired carpets and seats scruffy and cabin crew off-hand. The food was below par particularly breakfast on the home run. We were delayed 4 hours at Mahe in 80 degree heat waiting for an incoming flight from Zanzibar.

Air Seychelles customer review

I flew to Mahe from London Heathrow via Milan. Everything was done on time and service was excellent. Crew were friendly and took great care of my sick mother thought the flight. I really enjoyed the flight and will recommend the airline to anyone who wants to travel to the beautiful Seychelles.

Air Seychelles customer review

Originally booked our flight from Chennai (India) to Seychelles but were sent an email 4 weeks before departure saying this route had been cancelled and we were now flying out from Singapore. Air Seychelles paid the difference but we then had to fly into Singapore from Australia and lost the cost of our original flight to Chennai. We feel we should have been informed about this when we first booked and this would have saved us a lot of money. Apart from that we were pleased with the service of Air Seychelles. The service on board was excellent the food was pleasant and the comfort was of a superior class to many other airlines we have flown. Plenty of leg room and as the plane was only half full we were able to have two seats each. Personally we would recommend Air Seychelles to anyone but the flight to Singapore is only 6-7 hrs long so we have not experienced a really long flight. An enjoyable experience and we will definitely go the Seychelles again on Air Seychelles.

Air Seychelles customer review

In April 2011 we were booked Johannesburg-Mahe return. On the way to Seychelles we left with 3.5 hr delay losing all the further connections from Mahe to other Seychelles islands. On the return we arrived at the airport very early in the morning only to find out that the flight was cancelled and will fly only next evening. Did not care to tell us the night before knowing our location in Mahe! Disgusting indeed! They offered us to spend the night at the worst (and cheapest) hotel !The hotel was closed a month later because of sanitation problems even based on Seychelles standards. I complained to the Customer Service no answer at all.

Air Seychelles customer review

LHR-SEZ-LHR. It's true that there aren't personal TVs like on Virgin or BA but this wasn't particularly important to me - I'd rather read a book. The food was tasty and drinks are free. My only niggle is that it wasn't that clear that we would be stopping.

Air Seychelles customer review

Seychelles to Paris. A middle age Boeing 767 clean and seems to be well maintained. No PTV's which is now a must have. Seat pitch okay crew was nice and professional. The food was excellent aperitif was served with Champagne and all beverages free of charge.

Air Seychelles customer review

SIN-SEZ-SIN avoid Air Seychelles! After paying for my flight they sent an e-mail (without a subject even) to inform me that they've completely changed their flight schedule (by two days). This would make me miss my international connection back home to the US from Singapore. Now they refuse to refund my credit card and are offering me a bank transfer! And to top it off there's no form of compensation or assistance in any way. They have just left me high and dry.

Air Seychelles customer review

Very disappointing when you think how much they charge. We had a super holiday in the Seychelles but had to return to the UK on Air Seychelles. Delayed in Frankfurt for 3 hours the cabin was very scruffy and worn. Not recommended - they did not even have the courtesy to respond properly when I e-mailed my complaints.

Air Seychelles customer review

SIN-SEZ B767-200.Meal served very tasty. Aircraft clean and seats weren't too bad in terms of comfort. Flight only half full. No seatback AVOD but main screen showing movies on old VHS reel. Impressed with service and professionalism of crew. Water runs by crew through flight. Whilst not near the standards of larger airlines I was impressed with flight and Air Seychelles overall.

Air Seychelles customer review

CDG-SEZ-CDG Business Class. We traveled on the (only) B767 with the new business class seats (angled lie flat). These seats are a great improvement compared to previous Pearl Class seats. Outward flight on time inward flight with 1h delay due to late arrival of plane (from CDG) and slow boarding at SEZ (due to passengers having to walk in heavy rains on the tarmac to reach jet). Food and wine so-so. Nothing terrific but strangely enough on CDG-SEZ meals were not at all what was shown on the menu (staff apologized). Personal DVD players given for entertainment - provided adequate offering of movies. Overall a decent experience in Business Class.