Air Seychelles

(Tanzania)

Travelled with them from Dar es Salaam to Mumbai on 23 Dec return 4 Jan 2015. Inflight service from Dar to Seychelles was awful. We had ordered chicken meals instead were given pasta. Because of the time factor and that they had only 2 attendants to serve 120 passengers they didn't respond to our call and when they did it was as if they were doing us a favour. Seychelles to Mumbai and back the service was good.

(Seychelles)

After waiting in a very long slow que we were told that our flight from JHB to Seychelles was delayed 3 hours. We were given lunch vouchers for Jackson's or Mugg and Bean. Jackson's would not honor the voucher. Once again we had to queue for a long time before we could board the aircraft. We have a 6 year old and should of been allowed to join the front of the queue. Nobody from Air Seychelles assisted us. Immigration on Mahe are extremely rude and the luggage took forever to come through. After all the delay and run around they lost my sons stroller which was only found after all the passengers had left the terminal. No apology from any of the staff at the airport. Disgraceful service.

(South Africa)

Seats in economy are very comfortable with enough leg room. Unfortunately the staff are not well trained and rude. My airhostess required light was on for the almost entire 5 hour flight from JNB to Seychelles as I was trying to request a glass of water for my son eventually my husband went to the kitchen where they were standing and obtained a glass of water. When they served lunch they would serve 3 rows and then start clearing plates from the first row! That is how slow the service was!

(Greece)

AUH-SEZ round trip on A332 great service very polite staff food was tasty and plentiful. You cannot check- in online but you can request a seat. Even though they received the plane last year it has old IFE has limited movies around 8 and few audio channels. Some screens were not working. They will receive another A332 this year wishing will have better IFE. Good experience I would travel with them anytime.

Air Seychelles customer review

We were due to fly at 19.30hrs the flight was diverted to Madagascar due to bad weather. We were kept in the terminal until 02.00am. None of the staff knew what was happening. They offered us food vouchers at 00.30hrs the queues for the one food kiosk were so large that it closed before all passengers could get their food. Staff did not give information and were rude. The plane landed from Madagascar about 01.00hrs but they didn't tell us they shipped us off to a hotel at 02.00am. The next day the girl at the desk just put our hand out for my ticket. No apology for the delay no smile. We ended queuing at Mahe for a further 3hours because they were unable to confirm our connections. Once again no-one giving water to passengers we were left like cattle just stood there. I have family in Seychelles but won't be going back until BA return or I'll fly Condor from Frankfurt next time.

Air Seychelles customer review

Service was excellent staff friendly meals were good. Boeing 767-200 was very very old. My son went to put his seatbelt on and it came off in his hand. The seat adjacent to that one had a table that wouldn't stay up. They do need new equipment but flight was otherwise uneventful.

Air Seychelles customer review

LHR-SEZ outbound in Pearl via Milan return in Economy via Rome. Very unique feel to this airline it's a small airline serving a small population plus tourists. Impressed by food service in both classes one of the best breakfasts I have had in Business Class and on the return offering 2 hot meals on a day flight was impressive. Staff were very friendly the whole thing did seem a little dated but in a good way. The IFE is still overhead TV screens with very lame films. The stops in Italy make the flights long but not too bad.

Air Seychelles customer review

We had to travel to France from Gatwick to catch our flight. Staff are warm friendly and helpful. I have never come away from a flight thinking how awful it was.

Air Seychelles customer review

I flew Air Seychelles (code share with Air France) Business class from Paris to Mahe. I regularly fly Business and I have to say on this particular flight the service was as good if not better than many of them. The crew were very good the service was excellent and the food great. Beds were 95% flat (not enough incline to notice). Even the comfort pack had organic creams and oils flower essences etc. I cant comment on the entertainment as I worked and slept most of the flight but I remember being impressed with the overall service from beginning to end. I flew again a week later again in Economy which seemed about average in comparison to other airlines.

Air Seychelles customer review

Paris to the Seychelles. The cabin itself is in good condition. the staff seemed a bit awkward and on the return flight was the entire crew were rude and arrogant. Food was as expected in the Economy. Despite seat reservation I had a different seat in the middle of three. I got no answer as to why my seat was changed.