Air Juan

"still have not refunded us"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | On October 18th we booked 2 roundtrip Manila Puerto Galera paid with Master Card. On October 22nd, Air Juan sent us an e.mail to inform us that our flights were canceled. They offered to refund us and confirmed that the refund should be between 25 and 30 days after this confirmation. This delay is already inadmissible because we learned that the day of booking, they had the perfect knowledge that the flight would not be possible. So they cashed the money illegally and, to date, they still have not refunded us. You might think a temporary problem. It is not so. A friend who wanted to visit us ended up in the same situation. While Air Juan no longer insures seaplane flights since October 20, according to the Manila station manager, last week they booked 2 passengers and 2 days later canceled their flights after collecting the ticket prices.
RoutePuerto Galera to Manila
Date FlownOctober 2018

"a disappointing experience"

Trip Verified | Busuanga to Boracay. I cannot recommend this airline based on my experience with Air Juan. My flight was cancelled, and instead of coming and telling the passengers they left us sitting for hours in the very hot airport terminal until eventually we had to go back through security and ask what has happened at their desk. They told us the flight was cancelled and said we have to go back again through security and tell the other passengers. They then refused to pay for the hotel that we had booked at the next destination which lost us money due to their error. This is not acceptable. Furthermore, they then booked us into a very cheap hotel in the local town and the replacement flight the next day was delayed. We lost 2 days of our vacation due to sitting in the airport and were left out of pocket for the hotel. Overall a disappointing experience.
RouteBusuanga to Boracay
Date FlownNovember 2018

"customer service not accountable"

(South Korea)

Not Verified | I didn’t take any flight of Air Juan yet, I was willing to take, however, my first booking was an one-way flight from Manila to Puerto Galera, it was cancelled because of bad weather condition, they gave us option either rebook another flight without extra charge or refund. I rebooked a flight back to Manila from puerto galera as my option. However, I was cancelled again with the excuse of bad weather condition. I was disappointed not to have a seaplane experience. The more frustrating thing happened later was the process of refund. They promise us to get the refund within 25-30 working days. However, today is the 30th working day excluding weekends and Philippine holidays, my refund has been processed at all. The Customer service is really bad because anytime I was trying to email to ask for some updates, they would reply with exactly same reply without any updated explanation for the process of refund, basically they would just tell you to wait and say that they would make sure to expedite my refund process. The negative impression for Air Juan was not from the flight experience, mostly from their customer service which is not accountable and useful at all. For now, I even don’t know I can get my refund back.
RoutePuerto Galera to Manila
Date FlownJuly 2018

"disappointing and unprofessional airline"

Trip Verified | This airline doesn’t even deserve a single star! It is a very disappointing and unprofessional airline! We booked our tickets,3 of us from Puerto Princessa to Coron on Jan 2 2018 and had everything paid from accommodations to our activities in both cities. But airjuan totally wrecked our vacation! They cancelled our flight due to the technical issue as they said in a peak season. Our nightmare in this company didn’t end there. They have given us the option to refund our money and give us a flight credit. They told us that the processing will take 20-25 days but it is already on the 32nd day today yet we haven’t receive any words from them. We sent emails for an update but no one from their team replies.
RoutePuerto Princessa to Coron
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"flight was comfortable"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Flight was a little delayed, but pilots were courteous and apologetic. No problem at all. Great view over Calamian Islands, and then Northern Palawan. Got into San Vicente airport and was greeted by pretty ground staff. Flight was comfortable despite some bumps. Normally I am scared in small planes but pilots and plane were reassuring.
RouteBusuanga to San Vicente
Date FlownOctober 2017

"disappointed and angry"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Air Juan is really like a scam. On 31 Aug 2017, I was due to fly from Caticlan to Coron. It was a sea plane with 8 seats. There were 3 passagers on the list told by the ground officer. Finally only I showed up. After I arrived at airport at 10:45, I sit and wait for the ground officer. At 11:10 I cleared all the security check to proceeded to the gate 2. Waited for 1hr, my flight was supposed to be departed at 12:00, but no flight showed up. Then at 12:30 the ground officer told me that the flight was cancelled due to the bad weather. The ground officer then helped me to call the head quarter of Air Juan. They said due to the bad weather in Manila, the flight was cancelled. Then I took Air asia to Manila, and I found that the sky is clear and even the staff of AirAsia said that the weather in Manila was fine. I believe that due to the few number of passengers, Air Juan cancelled the flight. it was a disaster for me, because I booked an expensive resort in Coron. And the airline is just make me disappointed and make me angry after I found out the truth in Manila.
RouteCaticlan to Coron