Air France

"Very uncomfortable seats"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Fort de France to Paris. 8.5 hours flight on a 13 year old Boeing 777 (F-GSQR). The personnel was courteous and professional but they could not make up for my miserable experience. Very uncomfortable seats, little to no space for the legs and for the shoulders, plastic head rest that makes you sweat your neck. AC barely working, it’s been hot the whole flight. Entertainment system with a screen that was slow, sluggish. No outlet or USB port to recharge your device. My food was low/average in quality. My partner is pregnant (6th month) and there was no possibility to select another more comfortable seat for her, there is no correspondence between the service received and the price paid, which is premium.
RouteFort de France to Paris
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Very nice flight!"

Trip Verified | Hamburg to Paris. Very nice flight! Staff was very friendly despite the early morning hour. Staffs languages (French, English, German, Spanish) were openly announced. Aircraft had Wifi based entertainment on board running in the browser, surprisingly large movie selection. Onboard internet was available, messaging for free!!, other options were reasonable priced. French Breakfast was served (aka Croissants), with some very nice Lavazza Coffee. During the early morning flights the lights were kept turned off so wanting to find some sleep was very easy. All in all a really surprisingly decent short haul flight!
RouteHamburg to Paris
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"very friendly and classy"

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Paris. A short flight but with full service. Both ground staff as well as on onboard staff was very friendly and classy. Snacks and drinks were handled with care. Seats are very comfortable for economy class but pitch is very tight. Unfortunately the USB charging ports didn't work. We arrived in Paris without delays and the captain kept us well informed.
RouteAmsterdam to Paris

"no room to breathe"

Not Verified | Dubai to Paris. I was not given the option to reserve my seat, now I'm stuck in the middle seat with no room to breathe. I would definitely rate this flight zero stars. Never had this issue with Delta or Emirates.
RouteDubai to Paris
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"I will recommend Air France"

(South Africa)

Trip Verified | Bologna to Johannesburg via Paris. The staff of air France are the most compassionate people I've dealt with on an aircraft. They are focused on Customer comfort. I will recommend Air France.
RouteBologna to Johannesburgvia Paris
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"My disappointment is with the food service"

Not Verified | Flew from Toronto to Paris. Overall quite nice. My first time flying business class. Loved the pods - very private, nice amount of storage space too. My disappointment is with the food service. I ordered a lacto-ovo vegetarian meal service. Instead of the requested meal, I was given vegan meals. They were poor, curry seems to be the flavor of choice. I like a good curry but not at every meal. The supper menu was even worse. I received a bowl of steamed vegetables (a couple of carrots, some potatoes and some other unidentifiable vegetable with a heavy dose of rosemary). It was inedible. I returned it and filled up with bread and cheese. I am not sure why a lacto-ovo meal was not available. I am a foodie and pay a lot of attention to what I eat. The poor quality of the special meal will make me rethink flying on Air France in the future.
RouteToronto to Paris
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"never fly with them again"

Trip Verified | Prague to Cape Town via Paris. Very disappointed. My first flight arrives late and I had to run to even catch my plane. The flight was ok, very friendly staff, but my food was not nice When I arrived in Cape Town it turned out that my baggage had been left behind in Paris. I was told by airport staff that I would not get compensated for anything I needed to buy. My baggage was brought to me 3 days after I landed and it had been emptied out. I have been trying to get in touch with Air France and no one is answering. Will never fly with them again.
RoutePrague to Cape Town via Paris
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"pour myself a glass of water"

Trip Verified | Toronto to Paris. Brand new plane, very nice screens and everything was clean. Service not so much. Flight attendant was rude to me. I was in the middle seat and I didn't want to bother the people sitting next to me. So in the middle of an 8 hours flight, I called a flight attendant and asked for a glass of water. His response was "we're not serving now! The cart is in the back of the plane", like he was annoyed I even called him. So I had to wake up people sitting next to me and go to the back and pour myself a glass of water. I'll never fly Air France again.
RouteToronto to Paris
Date FlownDecember 2019

"attentive, courteous service"

Trip Verified | Paris to Chicago. Very attentive, courteous service in flight by the cabin crew on AF 0136. I wish our US domestic carriers could follow suit I highly recommend Air France.
AircraftA330-300
RouteParis to Chicago
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"not correspond to business class"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Paris to Madrid. The product does not correspond to business class. The seats are the same as in the economy, the distance for the legs is not increased, the middle chair does not even transform into a table. The food is scarce and tasteless - two cold starters, a slice of cheese and a little chocolate bar. The staff responds to requests, but they are not particularly willing to do so. Wines in small bottles on a screw cap; champagne is not bad. This class of seating should at best be called premium-economy, if not Economy at all with slightly improved nutrition, but not business at all. Продукт совершенно не соответсвует бизнес-классу. Сидения такие же как в экономе, расстояния для ног не увеличены, среднее кресло даже не трансформируется в столик. Еды мало и невкусная - две холодные закуски, кусочек сыра и маленькая шоколадка. Персонал отзывается на просьбы, но делают это не особо охотно. Вина в маленьких бутылочках на винтовой крышке , шампанское неплохое. Этот класс обслаживания в лучшем случае должен называться premium-economy, если вообще не Economy с чуть улучшенным питанием, но никак не бизнес
RouteParis to Madrid