Air France

Air France customer review

BSL-CDG-ATH 28/5/13. Small ATR72 to CDG no hand luggage allowed on the aircraft. Raining hard on landing no jetty got soaked running from aircraft to terminal no umbrellas. There is no covered walkway to the bus stop to wait for the bus to terminal 2G. Two flights departing the same gate terminal like a zoo. We have lived in France since 1989 and we always try to avoid Air France and especially CDG since previous bad experiences but this time it was unavoidable. Next time we will stay at home if obliged to take this route.

(South Africa)

2 June 2013 Johannesburg to Paris CDG AF 995. Don't go to the toilet while breakfast is being served because you will not get any. Even though I was travelling Business Class I was told that I could not have my meal as I was not seated when service on. I have travelled on many Business class flights and have never been told this. I was only away for about 5 minutes. My husband had not even started his meal. Air France can learn so much from the Eastern airlines. Singapore Air Emirates Thai! I will never fly Air France again.

Air France customer review

CDG-JFK. AF-006 2013-05-21. The airline offers an average to good economy class service nothing out of the ordinary. The in-flight entertainment system is very disappointing slow and with limited choice. The food however is excellent much better than most other airlines. The crew was very nice and professional but with apalling language skills: there is a point when a French accent is no longer attractive.

Air France customer review

Seoul-Paris CDG 777-300ER. Friendly and attentive crew excellent inflight entertainment system and good food. The only problem are the seats: way too cramped for a 12-hour flight!

(South Africa)

We had a connecting flight this morning from Paris to Amsterdam and then back to South Africa. Amsterdam flight delayed meaning we missed our flight to JNB. Told to go to customer service desk it was 40 min before we were helped. Flight changed to depart Paris direct to JNB 14 hours later. This took 40 min just to book new tickets the best we were offered was an economy food ticket no lounge no day room. It was our problem and nobody was going to help us. We went to the lounge and paid for a day pass. I fly on regular basis to Europe and have never been treated like this by any other airline. Our flight to Paris from Amsterdam coming on holiday was also delayed by 2 hours.