Air Dolomiti

(Latvia)

One of the best airlines I have flown with. We flew from Riga to Frankfurt with Lufthansa, and then from Frankfurt to Verona with Air Dolomiti. The flight wasn't long, about 1hr 10 minutes. The flight attendants were friendly. I would recommend.
AircraftE195
RouteRiga to Verona via Frankfurt
Date FlownJanuary 2015

(Italy)

The flight was late but the service on board was prompt and affable. The food is particularly nice for a European regional carrier. The biggest problem was that, as in other cases before, the miles were not registered. Every time it takes a series of e-mails to get them registered to Miles and More or other rewards programs.
AircraftEmbraer 195
RouteVenice to Munich
Date FlownJune 2015

(Italy)

I was flying from TRN-MUC last August, the overall flight experience was good. I booked the flight through Lufthansa where Air Dolomiti is their carrier operating from Turin. The cabin crew were polite and helpful. The flight was on time, but the ground crew delayed it a few minutes with moving passengers from the aircraft to the terminal. I flew thrice in the same month on the same route where my overall satisfaction was good.
AircraftEmbraer E195
RouteTurin to Munich
Date FlownAugust 2014

(Poland)

LH1964 18 Aug operated by Air Dolomiti. Great service. We were offered very tasteful tramezzino. FA offered 2 or 3 drinks and tramezzino rounds.

(Italy)

Flight LH9444 from Munich to Bergamo Orio al Serio. Seating 8C (economy class). The short trip was really good and inexpensive. On board the seating was comfortable and the legroom was perfect. Also service on board was good but one hostess was impolite (the only negative note).

(Belgium)

PSA-MUC in June 2014 in economy class. Flight left with +/- 25mins delay due to a medical emergency on board. Spacious cabin in this nice Embraer 195 aircraft. Refreshing towel for hands and face was offered before take-off and after take-off the meal service begun including a sandwich and drinks. Wine is offered in a real glass which is a bonus! Second time for me on this airline and truly to be recommended!

Air Dolomiti customer review

MUC-FLR in February 2014 in economy flight was full. Plane was clean-although economy was pretty cramped flight staff was pleasant and professional. Air Dolomiti even gave us a snack and a drink on this short flight. Arrived on time. Would recommend (they are part of the Lufthansa network we thought we were booking a LH flight when we booked). Enjoyable experience.

Air Dolomiti customer review

Flew on a charter from Gatwick to Verona on an Inghams holiday. The flights both ways were on time and 30 minutes shorter than quoted. The staff were welcoming professional and immaculate. The plane was an Embraer 195 and was spotless. Snacks only provided so no comments really well it was a charter. I would not hesitate to fly again with them.

(Italy)

I'm a New Yorker living in Bergamo Italy. Flying to NYC via Malpensa is not convenient. So I looked forward to trying Lufthansa's route: Newark to Frankfurt (Lufthansa) connecting with their partner Air Dolomiti to Bergamo (Orio al Serio.) Monday August 26 at Newark/Lufthansa check-in I couldn't obtain a boarding pass for the Air Dolomiti flight. After much delay Lufthansa informed me that the flight had been cancelled. According to Lufthansa they were not informed by their own partner. Obviously I was also not informed. Another flight was not available for another 12 hours. This lead to a series of aggravating delays rescheduling mishaps lost (and found baggage) etc. Cancellations happen but why wasn't Lufthansa or the passengers informed by Air Dolomiti?

Air Dolomiti customer review

I had a pleasantly smooth flight. Service was excellent plane spotless plenty of sparkling wine to keep me company during my flight from Turin to Munich - I wish they flew out of London as well as I would go out of my way to use this company.