airblue

"one of the worst experience"

Not Verified | I had one of the worst experience with airblue travelling on 12 January 2024 from Dubai to Lahore. Flight was delayed few times and then boarding the plane while sitting for almost 3 hours with 2 announcements from the capital 1st one after more than 2 hrs and not even uttering the word sorry in both announcements. He didn't even tell the actual problem. After being offloaded from the plane, initially nobody advised about what is happening. then was advised flight will go next day. It took another 3hrs to get out of the airport (wasting almost 12 hours). We were advised to come at the airport 8am in the morning but no staff was present until 10am at the counter and even then passengers have to wait new boarding cards - so called creating new flight which wasn't done during the night or early morning.
RouteDubai to Lahore
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"You've lost a loyal customer"

Not Verified | For 13 years, I was a devoted customer, always choosing Airblue for my travels between Dubai and Lahore. But after my last interaction, that loyalty has been utterly shattered. My recent booking involved a roundtrip flight from Dubai to Lahore and back. Everything seemed straightforward until I added a request for additional luggage to my booking. This is when I encountered the baffling, newly-revised policy that essentially forces passengers to pay for their seats again, even though they already paid for their tickets. How does this make sense? Why should a simple baggage request trigger a demand for payment for seats already purchased? Seeking clarification, I contacted customer service, only to be placed on a lengthy hold, treated to vague responses, and ultimately told I'd have to cough up an additional 1000 PKR if I even wanted to change my seats. The sheer audacity of this demand left me speechless. This is not about the money. It's about the blatant disregard for customer satisfaction and the utter lack of logic behind this policy. It's about losing trust in an airline I've flown with for over a decade, all for the sake of 1000 PKR. Well, Airblue, consider this a goodbye. You've lost a loyal customer, and I'm certain I'm not alone. Your apathetic approach to customer service and this nonsensical policy will undoubtedly drive away those who once valued your airline. I urge you to reconsider this change, prioritize your passengers, and remember that good customer service is not a luxury, but a necessity for a thriving airline. With utter disappointment, A Former Customer of Airblue
RouteDubai to Lahore
Date FlownOctober 2023

"it is a pretty unreliable airline"

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | It is a moderate airline. Operates pretty much like a domestic airline. The food is decent, but not great. On my return flight, they delayed the flight time for 3 hours 20 minutes without any explanation, and then took extra time before taking off. We took off almost 4 hours after the scheduled time. So, it is a pretty unreliable airline carrier if you are tight on your schedule. For the flight delay, no communication was made from the airline regarding the delay, causing further inconvenience. Most of the airline staff are very humble. The staff on my initial flight was rude. However, it was due to unnecessary chaos created by the passengers on Dubai route, so I don't blame the staff for this. To me, they were always nice and welcoming. To explain the chaos: [The passengers on this route are unapologetic, stare at the staff, call the staff again and again, insist on sitting on somebody else' seat, stand up as soon as the plan touches the ground, and much more] The planes are old, the seats are too small for a normal person. The leg space is worst. The pane windows are very dirty, looks like they have not been cleaned since few months. For someone who likes to sit on a window seat, all you will see are dirty windows and obstructed view.
RouteDubai to Multan
Date FlownOctober 2023

"don't know any customer care"

Trip Verified | Pathetic and worst airline, which don't know any customer care service, airport protocols and we have to suffer for their grave mistakes. They just take money and then ill treat their customers.
RouteIslamabad to Dubai
Date FlownSeptember 2023

"most pathetic airline service"

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | Please do not travel through this airline. The staff is so unaccommodating. I bought my ticket via credit card. They issued me my ticket and made transactions on my card. Upon reaching the boarding counter, they denied me boarding because apparently they do not accept Fintech issued cards. No such clause was present on the ticket. They very conveniently stole money from me, made me repurchase a new ticket on cash and are now refusing to refund my money. Why was the ticket even issued and transactions made if they didn’t accept credit card payments? The staff misconduct was beyond compare to the point they were shouting at me. The most pathetic airline service I have ever flown.
RouteKarachi to Lahore
Date FlownMay 2023

"my flights were delayed"

Trip Verified | The airblue after sale services are very bad, they don't follow International rules, my flights were delayed and plus they left my luggage at origin and 4 days passed but still I have no idea where to claim for my luggage and how to get. Airline station in-charge just giving us false hope but practically nothing. I will not suggest any one to use such airlines
RouteDubai to Islamabad
Date FlownOctober 2022

"exceeded my expectations"

Trip Verified | Pleasant flight, Half empty. Therefore, I had 3 seats to myself. It was my first time flying Airblue and as a regular flyer it exceeded my expectations. The meal service was great, and the crew were also polite. Would recommend any foreigner in Pakistan wishing to take a domestic flight to use Airblue. The prices are quite unreasonable however it was still cheaper than PIA, Serene Air.
AircraftA320-200
RouteIslamabad to Karachi
Date FlownAugust 2022

"Very poor service"

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | Very poor service. No professionalism. Every flight is delayed. They did not even bother to inform about delay. They lost one of my baggage, which I found later. Return flight was also a mess with destroying of my next plans. Never recommended.
RouteLahore to Dubai
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"extremely uncomfortable aircraft"

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | One of the worst airlines I have ever encountered. Extremely rude and unprofessional ground staff. Call center has no quality of service. They are not even listening and just saying we can not help. On top of that extremely uncomfortable aircraft and food quality was poor.
RouteDubai to Islamabad
Date FlownMay 2022

"saying our PCR result is expired"

Trip Verified | Will never fly with this cheap airline again. The staff at check in counters behave very badly. They even don't know how to respect and talk with customers. Return us 2 days back saying our PCR result is expired and we cannot get the boarding pass although it was 39 hours. We paid 150AED again for the flight after 2 days. And this time they told that our luggage is big. I am using this Luggage box every time i travel. I have travelled more then 50 times to many destination using the same Box 20kg.
RouteAbu Dhabi to Islamabad