Air Austral

Air Austral customer review

I recently flew to Reunion on Air Austral and was very impressed. I found the service was excellent and far superior to that of Air France.

Air Austral customer review

I currently live in London and I fly once a year to Reunion for holidays. I use to fly on Air France in classe Alize (Economy Plus) but recently I tried Air Austral for the first time in Classe Loisirs (Economy) and was far more satisfied with the level of customer care in terms of punctuality high food quality and friendly staff. As being part of the Air France Frequence Plus scheme the good news is I can get some qualifying miles and this code-share flight makes my life easy as I don't need to change airport - ie remaining in CDG and not going to Orly. So I would recommend Air Austral in terms of: Comfort: their B777 is modern the seats are more comfortable and you have more space to put your hand luggage in the compartments above your head. Food: even in Classe Loisirs you have a huge plateau and you are really spoilt. Customer care: excellent staff. They provide you with warm towels as you get on board and in the morning. They also pass through at night asking you if you want some water while everyone is asleep. Everything with a smile! Punctuality: both outbound and return flights left on time. Unfortunately I read that Air France will stop this code-share flight with Air Austral and I find this decision very sad. I wish everyone who is part of Frequence Plus loyalty scheme to convince Air France to come back to its decision as the CDG-RUN-CDG must not disappear. Air Austral is the getaway to Reunion via CDG for all European and worldwide customers and you won't be disappointed. Thanks to Air Austral we are getting better airline service to Reunion excellent staff quality and well-deserved comfort. I'm very happy about their level of professionalism and the image the airline portrays of Reunion Island.

Air Austral customer review

I flew this with this airline around the Indian Ocean with this airline for business purposes. There punctuality is great they are more often before time rather than on time. Recently i got the opportunity to try there new RUN-CDG-RUN flight in club class. Here also am very satisfied. There REPS in Mauritius are very competent. I recommend you this airline.

Air Austral customer review

I'm used to fly with the french national airline because I'm a top-tier Frequence Plus cardholder but I have decided to try Air Austral on a trip from Reunion Island to Paris return in Business Class (they call it Club Austral). I have not been disappointed. The onboard crew was extremely helpful and smiley from boarding to disembarking. The seat which can recline 140 degrees -almost flat bed - is very comfortable good width and pitch. The food is tasty and includes a creole dish accompanied with spicy condiments and an interesting variety of wines. Even the bread is warm unlike other airlines I'm used to travel with. I have been especially impressed by the quality of the service on board and this from the FA to the captain. Good work.