Air Arabia

(Saudi Arabia)

30 January to 01 February. Jeddah - Sharjah - Jeddah. Reservation completed online with no difficulty. As a LCC Air Arabia offers free carry on luggage and additional checked baggage for SR 50. Also offered confirmed seat for SR 50. I took the seat confirmation on both legs. Did not take advantage of the advance purchase meal offer nor did I purchase anything to eat on the flights. Inflight entertainment on A320 was suitable for a short haul flight. Seats were comfortable and flight attendants professional and efficient. On board sky sales were relatively affordable but I did not notice any major brand names. Interesting boarding and seating announcements were started while passengers were boarding rather than after the doors had closed. I thought this was a good use of crew time. I have flown Air Arabia Jeddah to Sharjah before and have enjoyed my flights I prefer the route rather than the Jeddah Dubai flight to avoid the hustle and bustle in Dubai airport. All in all a very enjoyable trip.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

Air Arabia customer review

Trivandrum to Sharjah and return. Being a frequent flyer on this route in my opinion Air Arabia is one of the best low cost carriers I have flown. Every time the flights were on time clean and tidy with not so bad seats and leg space. Food available for purchase on board was reasonable and quite good. Overall a very good value for money and a highly dependable airline for sticking on to the schedule every time.

Air Arabia customer review

After booking my flight from Casablanca to Gatwick one month in advance I discover today that my flight tomorrow has been moved forward 6 hours. Had to get alternative flight on Royal Air Maroc. No reason for alteration of flight time and no help or suggestions. First time I have booked Air Arabia and the last time.

Air Arabia customer review

Air Arabia from Stuttgart to Marsa Alam and back. Service is pretty much non existEnt and only a major case of hunger made the onboard meal edible. On the return flight takeoff was delayed about 3 hours no information as to why was given to us. As this was known well beforehand we could have remained in our hotels instead of being jammed into the airport at 1 in the morning then finally boarding the aircraft at 04:30 and sitting on the Tarmac for an hour before takeoff. During this time the crew had better things to do than hand out any water or other liquid refreshment it seems. I shall not be flying with this airline again if I can help it and shall recommend to all I know that they should avoid it.

Air Arabia customer review

Bangalore-Sharjah. Despite leaving at ungodly hours 3.30am in my case this is probably one of my favourite low cost carriers and in my opinion better than some full service airlines that fly from the middle east to India. Plane was clean and service was excellent plane half empty so had whole row to sleep. Since leaving so early in the morning lights are switched off early overall happy with the service Air Arabia provides.

(Morocco)

CMN-BRU. For a LCC Air Arabia has been a welcome surprise. They offer you 20 kg baggage allowance new airplanes decent seats and a fresh crew. For a price/quality comparison they are better than Air Maroc. But their website is often malfunctioning certain routes are deleted without notice time tables suddenly change and they often leave at ungodly hours. I'm satisfied with this airline and will keep flying them if they keep their standards to the current level.

Air Arabia customer review

My wife my daughter (infant) and son travelled to Goa by Air Arabia - Dammam-Sharjah-Goa. Air Arabia did not provide the Bassinet for my infant even though it was mentioned in the E-ticket. My wife requested the crew to provide the Bassinet but they did not help her to provide this.

(Malaysia)

Mumbai to Istanbul Sabiha via Sharjah. A320 with comfortable seat TVs on board for entertainment. The crew was polite and patient. After landing Sharjah I had to wait more than 12 hours for going to Istanbul. Airport is small but comfortable. I am satisfied with the services of Air Arabia and the cheap flight.

(Serbia)

Sharjah to Beirut 55 Euros only. Sharjah airport consistently decaying and becoming more dirty every time. The aircraft this time was quite worn-out and not clean : seats windows. The major complaint would be the absence of free of charge water such as on some other LCC.

(Serbia)

Istanbul-Sharjah-Delhi. Excellent experience and fare lower than on standard airlines. Well- designed and clear website. Clean planes and polite crew. Food available for purchase of board at very reasonable rate and of good quality.