Aeromexico

"Airline seems to be giving up"

Not Verified | Club Premier seating it dated. Food in business class was limited to a sandwich, nuts. Thankfully, drinks are included that’s with any other reasonable airline. Airline seems to be giving up — it’s sad.
RouteChicago to Guadalajara
Date FlownJune 2022

"not be back on this airline"

Not Verified | Masks required and policed. Will not be back on this airline. Also, they wanted me to upgrade so I could have a suitcase. That’s when I found out I was only allowed a purse, no carry on suitcase. A $190 upgrade would allow me a suitcase. No way. Never again.
RouteAustin to Mexico City
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"I do not recommend it at all"

Not Verified | Very bad experience and lack of professional ethics with customer service personnel, they do not give correct information when buying their tickets. They say everything is included and in the long run an ok ends up paying for luggage. Bad coordination. They should put more professional and trained staff and take the trouble to serve the customer and not be on the phone talking more with other people and then attend to a 45-minute wait for a check-in is ridiculous and this happened to me in Mexico. Very bad if there were less than 0 is my evaluation I do not recommend it at all. Muy mala experiencia y falta de ética profesional con personal de servicio al cliente, no dan una información correcta al momento comprar sus tickets. Dicen todo está incluido y a la larga un ok termina pagando equipaje. Mala coordinación. Deberían poner personal mas profesional y capacitado y se tomen la molestia de atender al cliente y no estar en el teléfono hablando más con otras personas y luego atenderlo a uno 45 minutos esperar por un check in es ridiculo y más esto me paso en México. Muy malo si hubiera menos 0 es mi evaluación no la recomiendo para nada .
RouteMiami to Chiapas Tapachula
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"not refunding fully refundable tickets!"

Trip Verified | Aeromexico is stealing from customers by not refunding fully refundable tickets! It’s been 5 weeks since I cancelled my flight and I still do not have my $1600 back. I have asked 3 times to speak with a supervisor and the agent refuses. I also asked to talk to someone in the refund department and they told me that department doesn’t have a phone number! I have no confidence that I will ever get my money back.
RouteDenver to Oaxaca
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"very rude how you are treated"

Not Verified | Aeromexico didn't tell me about the visa when I checked in, then I lost the flight because Oficina sent me back and forth. I had to pay an exaggerated new ticket of 2500 euros. A return flight from Mexico to Germany. My luggage is gone too, I'll probably never see it again. Partly very rude how you are treated, no advice and no help. Somehow even foreigners Hostile. I speak spanish but not perfect. I will never fly with Aeromexico again because they ripped it off badly. A short phone call was enough in their own ranks to help me, Aeromexico hat mich beim Einchecken nicht auf dass Visa hingewiesen,dann habe ich den Flug verloren ,weil dass Oficina mich hin und her geschickt hat. Ein übertriebenes neues Ticket von 2500 Euro musste ich bezahlen. Ein Rückflug von Mexiko nach Deutschland. Mein Gepäck ist auch verschwunden,werde es wohl nie wieder sehen. Zum Teil sehr unverschämt wie man behandelt wird,keine Beratung und keine Hilfe. Irgendwie sogar Ausländer Feindlich. Ich rede Spanisch,aber nicht perfekt. Ich werde nie mehr mit Aeromexico fliegen,denn sie haben kräftig übers Ohr gehauen. Ein kurzes Telefonat hatte ausgereicht in ihren eigenen Reihen um mir zu helfen
Date FlownAugust 2022

"putting a lock/zip tie on your luggage"

Not Verified | Highly recommend putting a lock/zip tie on your luggage. I packed my girlfriends brand new shoes in my luggage before we left and our bags weren’t there when we arrived at our resort. The people told us we’d get the luggage in two hours, we got them the next day. Also opened my luggage to missing shoes.
RouteSalt Lake City to Mexico City
Date FlownAugust 2022

"both legs of the flight I lost my baggage"

Not Verified | I flew with Aeromexico both ways going to Peru, and both legs of the flight I lost my baggage. The first one I was able to receive after 2 days, but the coming back flight it's already been a week and haven't received it yet. They've located it but keeps pending and not sending it to me.
RouteLima to Vancouver via Mexico
Date FlownAugust 2022

"you can't change your flight date"

Trip Verified |   It's important to know that if you book a ticket in economy you can't change your flight date if you need to. With over a month's notice, they would not let me change my flight date. I had to lose the entire ticket - full payment. First thing is they should warn you about this at booking. I understand paying a penalty, but having to pay the entire ticket is unbelievable to me. I'll never fly with them ever and I'll advise others to avoid them also.
RouteSan Jose to Toronto via Mexico City
Date FlownAugust 2022

"I will never fly with them again"

Trip Verified | On February 28th, 2022 I purchased three airline tickets from a third party to fly on Aeromexico. One for me, one for my husband and one for my daughter. On April 10, Aero Mexico changed our flights. The change of the flight did not work for my daughter. So I had to cancel her flight and re book by calling Aeromexico. Which they charge me extra for her new flight. They did not let me daughter on the plane with this ticket. They said it was fraud since I was not at the airport with her to show my ID since I purchased it with my credit card. They told her the flight is full and she can not buy a ticket. Twos hours back and forth with them they told her they have a seat for her which she has to pay for. So they cancel her first flight without telling us and the same thing happen for her flight coming back. I will never fly with them again!! If anyone ask me about AeroMexico Ill will definitely tell them not to fly with them! I'm still waiting for my money back!
RouteSan Francisco to Guadalajara
Date FlownAugust 2022

"Mean and unkind employees"

Trip Verified | Terrible service. Mean and unkind employees. Left me waiting 46 minutes to find a wheelchair. Doesn’t have enough staff to operate wheelchair or check everyone in. Horrible food.
RouteVancouver to Torreon via Mexico City