Aer Lingus

Aer Lingus customer review

Gatwick- Knock flight very good. Coming home on 17th December after sitting on the plane for two hours the flight was cancelled due to cabin crew working to long because of the heavy snow and the delays. Aer Lingus were fantastic and put us up for two nights in a wonderful Hotel.

Aer Lingus customer review

New York to Amsterdam and back with Aer Lingus and had a great experience. Our flight was a little delayed on the way back from Amsterdam and we were afraid we'd miss our connection in Dublin. But Aer Lingus had someone waiting for us and the gate who escorted us through express security and right to the plane. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Aer Lingus customer review

DUB-VIE-DUB over New Year. Both flights on time. Both quite full but FA's got up and down the plane quickly with food and drink for sale. Good job all round. Very noisy crying children the only problem!

Aer Lingus customer review

LHR-DUB. Excellent flight. Very pleasant staff (becoming a rarity) In all excellent value for money. Reports that they are thinking about going back up market so long as they keep their pricing sane I'll be happy.

Aer Lingus customer review

Flight got cancelled and still waiting refund from this airline (4 weeks waiting without even a short answer). Customer Care-Center hasn't got a telephone number or E-Mail given on their website -small print out was the only thing we got at the airport no alternative flight or anything like that. You better pray that your flight experiences no problems or you're probably as lost as I am.

Aer Lingus customer review

Arrived Gatwick at 4am for 0640 flight to Malaga on 23 December only to be told my flight had been cancelled. Having been told by Aer Lingus and other airlines there were no more flights to Malaga until 27th I resigned myself to spending Christmas on my own so went home. At home 2hrs later I received a text informing me there is a special flight out at 11am - so went back to Gatwick and checked myself in. However the rest of my family who were due to fly out later that day weren't so lucky and their flight was cancelled completely with no 'special' flight available - so never made it so Spain for Christmas. My first experience flying with Aer Lingus was chaotic and disappointing and will not be using them again!

Aer Lingus customer review

Woke up at 4 am to a crying 21 yr old study abroad daughter who had a flight cancelled from Rome to Dublin - Aer Lingus desk information personnel did not notify my daughter that they would rebook her trip for the next day - she in turn spent an additional $1100.00 to try to get home. She is currently in a hotel (still in Rome) and was told there would be no other compensation. She'll be flying back Alitalia.

(Italy)

JFK-DUB A330 Economy. Good service everything working properly average food polite attentive crew. I'd suggest to choose seats before flight to get a comfortable place. In general a good average service - nothing special nothing bad.

Aer Lingus customer review

DUB-JFK return A330 economy. On time comfy enough nice 3 course meal movie snack and small breakfast before landing. AVOD really good and nice selection of movies. All cabin crew friendly efficient and helpful. Pre-immigration clearance at Dublin Airport was fast and save a lot of queuing in NY. Take advantage from seat selection before you fly so you can get best seats available.

Aer Lingus customer review

Gatwick to Malaga return. Was told to be at airport by 3.10am for flight at 6.10am. Gates were not opened until gone 4am by a very surly man. Same thing coming back - told to be at airport 3 hours before flight time but gates were not opened until 1.5 hours before flight. Not impressed. Have not flown Aer Lingus before. I suppose that's what you get for going cheap. Seats were comfortable with plenty of leg room.