easyJet

"Worst customer service ever"

Trip Verified | There was no direct flight options on a daily basis to our destination and unfortunately easyJet was our only option. Knowing that we will have to pay for the baggage! After paying for the baggage, they charged us again for the carry on bags that are always allowed in the cabin (mine at least been to 100 flights at least). This didn’t make any sense, we paid 70 euro for the ticket but ended up paying 90 euro for the baggage (60 for the actual luggage and 30 for the carry on) I never check in my carry on cause of the valuable stuff such as laptop and jewellery. Worst customer service ever. Never flying with easyJet.
RouteBerlin to Milan
Date FlownAugust 2021

"denied boarding due to a PCR test"

Trip Verified | I was supposed to return to London via EasyJet and I was denied boarding due to a PCR test. Although I had checked twice since booking the ticket in June. The requirements changed again so fully vaccinated passengers required a PCR to enter the UK. However, the government requirements also stated that if passengers were fully vaccinated but did not have a PCR test they could enter the UK but would be subject to a £500 fine. The option of a fine was never given to me. When I asked for the customer service representatives name she refused. When I asked to speak with a manager she refused. I have never seen an airline which lacked so much accountability or with lower customer service levels. If you choose to travel with Easyjet and you run into trouble you are on your own.
RouteCorfu to Luton

"Queues everywhere"

Trip Verified | Worst airline ever. Everything is bad actually. Waited 2 hours to just drop the luggage as only 2 desks were open and 8 easyJet flights to handle. Family in front of me missed their flights, as simple as that (with no alternatives of course). Almost missed mine. Queues everywhere. Plane arrived 20min late. Bad service inside the plane.
RouteNice to Barcelona

"bad service in all"

Trip Verified | I decided to give them a chance to support them after the pandemic: flight, car and hotel .. wrong idea, rude staff, bad service in all, endless queues in check-in even with speedy boarding. Never again.
RouteGatwick to Murcia
Date FlownAugust 2021

"I had a covid test from the NHS"

Trip Verified | After Easy jet had changed one sided flight time and airport, I got in time to Luton Airport but I was denied boarding by a rude ground staff lady for the fact that I had a covid test from the NHS instead of a private test. That I was fully vaccinated and was only transiting The Netherlands was out of interest to her and there was no consideration of the fact that this was the last flight to The Netherlands that day. We waited for one hour (where I tried to reach easy jet Customer Service who could not help me) until the same lady appeared with a colleague to guide us to the exit with no explanation nor assistance. I could book a different flight to Germany from a different airport on the same day without any issues. The additional costs of 400 EUR I wanted to claim with easyjet. Up to now I have no response to my claim. They make it almost impossible to receive feedback or comments as all emails come from a "noreply"-address. I am very disappointed and upset.
RouteLuton to Amsterdam
Date FlownAugust 2021

"extra £24 for each cabin bag"

Trip Verified | I assumed that their baggage policy was not something strange. They did not allow a passenger to bring a normal size cabin bag on board unless one pays for a seat selection which cost £15.49. I am not sure why EasyJet combines seat selection with a cabin bag. There was the option to buy hold luggage which was more expensive as the cost started from around £20. Failure to comply will result in forcing a passenger to pay extra £24 for each cabin bag. When summing up all the costs, the price can be equivalent or more expensive than proper full service airlines.
RouteBristol to Edinburgh

"Quick, efficient service"

Not Verified | Travelled to Belfast and back from Bristol to visit an elderly relative. Both flights on time and arrived ahead of schedule. Flight attendants welcoming and professional. I felt very safe with the stringent covid measures in place. Quick, efficient service - would recommend. Thank-you Easyjet!
RouteBelfast to Bristol
Date FlownAugust 2021

"never fly with EasyJet again"

Trip Verified | I will never fly with EasyJet again. In my last trip in the peak of the COVID pandemic in 2020, I had a terrible experience with them with very few measures taken for the virus and I promised to never fly with them again, but this year I decided to unfortunately give them a chance again. The main reason of my complaint now is this appalling, cheap and relentless baggage policy they have. Not being able to bring an overhead cabin luggage without paying extra for it is disgusting. It serves no purpose besides scamming your customers and making the check in less efficient, since a lot of unaware people have to pay 29 euros before boarding to get in the plane, and the suitcase goes to the hold and not even with you on board. The staff in Palma de Mallorca told me I could have paid to choose a seat and get the suitcase, but a lot of passangers had to do it on spot.
RoutePalma de Mallorca to Amsterdam
Date FlownAugust 2021

"one month later there is no answer"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | The worst experience I had with flights ever! I paid for my ticket, they sent me the confirmation email, I did the check in and they cancelled my ticket without any reason or any information. I realised it at the gate, they didn't let me fly, as a result I lost my vaccination appointment and another 3 flights. They returned my money from the specific flight but of course there is no refund for the others. When I called them they asked me for some very specific bank documents to investigate my case and one month later there is no answer.
RouteBerlin to Thessaloniki
Date FlownJune 2021

"very punctual airline, cleaned cabin and friendly crew"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | If you are not yet vaccinated and would like to catch covid book a low cost departing from Lisbon and you are sure to be on the center of proliferation at terminal 2, a building the size of medium gym. Confusing change of gates, messy boarding and much stress with very hot weather outside. You will have to walk outside and quite a lot until reaching your plane. However, as usual, very punctual airline, cleaned cabin and friendly crew.
RouteLisbon to Funchal