easyJet

"waiting for the money to be transferred"

Trip Verified | Our return trip in May 2022 was cancelled while we were at the airport. I applied for a refund. Refund was approved. Still waiting for the money to be transferred into my account
RouteBelfast to Birmingham
Date FlownMay 2022

"EasyJet have no customer service"

(Lithuania)

Trip Verified | EasyJet have no customer service. I was at the airport early. I had already checked in and all I needed to do was a baggage drop. I was good for time and then EasyJet staff were calling for people to come forward first for the Faroe islands and then for Copenhagen, which allowed them to skip the line and go ahead of me and other passengers. I subsequently missed my flight to Tel Aviv and now have booked with KLM for that evening. EasyJet customer service has been a disgrace to deal with and I wish that after 2 calls to your call centre and emails I was given zero customer support.
RouteAmsterdam to Tel Aviv
Date FlownJuly 2022

"I won’t use them ever again!"

Not Verified | Shockingly bad! Just avoid this airline if you care about peace of mind. Their customer service is useless. The only training they have been given is to tell lies, waste people’s time and give meaningless and insincere apologies. I won’t use them ever again!
RouteGatwick to Berlin
Date FlownMarch 2022

"Absolutely the worst"

Trip Verified | Venice to Paris. Absolutely the worst. They canceled our flight with less than 24 hour notice, and then had NO one at their counter to offer any assistance. We were told to manage our own booking using their app, which they didn't have another flight for 3 days. Their "claims" department is a joke, no one will return any messages regarding our request for compensation.
RouteVenice to Paris
Date FlownJuly 2022

"never use this company again"

Trip Verified | Take very good care at online check-in. I had purchased cabin baggage when I bought my ticket. At check in I opted for a seat change. I did not add cabin baggage because I had already bought it. Upon confirmation I found to my shock that my cabin baggage had disappeared. It was no longer possible to change that. Customer service was useless. I was forced to buy hold luggage at an additional GBP 28.49 because cabin baggage was no longer available. This is the worst airline scam I have ever fallen prey to and I will never use this company again.
RouteLondon to Berlin
Date FlownJuly 2022

"the Worst airline by far"

Trip Verified | Easyjet is the Worst airline by far that I have flown. Standing in line here at Tivat airport in Montenegro for 1.5 hours waiting for boarding as the monitors say boarding on time at 1:30pm. At 2:15pm the terminals are still saying on time departure at 1:30! Not a single easy jet rep around to even ask a question. Even easyjet's website says departure at 1:30pm and on time even though it is already 2:15pm. Pathetic is an understatement! Lat time I am flying with these guys.
RouteTivat to Gatwick

"Very uncomfortable seats"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Last time i fly with them. Very uncomfortable seats. Even with extra legroom which i booked. Plane crew even didn't let me to stay with my coat in my legs they said everything must be in the locker, no bag nothing. They are saving on everything. Why did i pay for extra legroom i dont know.
RouteGeneva to Tel aviv
Date FlownJuly 2022

"forced to pay £24 to check my bag in"

Trip Verified | The cabin bag I regularly use on EasyJet flights just didn’t quite fit in the cage. In my opinion the dimensions of the cage were out of tolerance. I asked for a tape measure to check but was told none was available. I was forced to pay £24 to check my bag in and threatened that the flight would leave without me if I didn’t hurry up.
RouteBristol to Dalaman
Date FlownJuly 2022

"No communication with customers"

Trip Verified | Milano to Mallorca. The flight was delayed with 2 hours. We were supposed to leave Milano for 20:30 but we took off only at 22:30. The flight was shorter than 1500 km with two hours of delay for European regulation the airline company should have offered us drinks and snacks and kept us up to date with the reason of the delay but nothing of this happens. Our understanding is the airport was missing staff. When we asked to the hostess in charge for drinks and food she answered we left Milano at 22 when it was obvious to everyone it was wrong. EasyJet is always running late, is getting worst. No communication with customers, they rarely respect European regulation on delay - disappointed.
RouteMilano to Mallorca
Date FlownJuly 2022

"No information, no help"

(Slovenia)

Trip Verified | Berlin to Rijeka. Flight was suppose to be at 1840, it said on boarding gates C17, that it was delayed to 2020, at 2020 they told us the flight was cancelled without anything else, somehow we got to know the flight pilots maxed their hours. Unbelievable, how can this even happen they have planning people? Somebody forgot a bag at the gates cause the personal kept yelling go go go, he needed 3h to get the bag, which was just 1 floor higher. Insane. No information, no help. Never fly easyJet again.
RouteBerlin to Rijeka