Delta Air Lines

"thanks to all the staff"

Not Verified | My family and I flew on Delta on September 6th, 2022 from London to Vancouver. We had a connecting flight to Seattle. Didn’t get one of of my luggage in Seattle and they said we need to claim in final destination in Vancouver, we did and they delivered to my house. I had my wedding ring and lots of my expensive asset inside the bag and all was there when I received just wanted to say here and thanks to all the staff.
RouteLondon to Vancouver via Seattle

"just seems greedy"

Not Verified | New Orleans to Seattle. Why are you charging $5 per flight for wifi and now not allowing people who have pre paid for their phone contracts to include in-flight wifi be stuck paying twice? Seriously? Not like $5 per month but $5 per flight? Everything else is great but this just seems greedy, obnoxious, and unfair to those of us who paid specifically for this reason and now have to pay an additional fee on nearly half the flights we take.
RouteNew Orleans to Seattle
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"can't complain about the staff"

Trip Verified | Fort Lauderdale to Panama via Atlanta. My husband and I flew on Delta on September 2nd, 2022 from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta. We had a connecting flight to Panama. We originally had an issue with our seating, hubby did get on the phone. He dialed the 1800 #, he was on hold for a while, b-4 someone decided to answer. He explained to the CSR Rep that we were not sitting together on this up coming flight going to Atlanta. Hubby did explain when he booked it originally we sitting together now we were not. The CSR took the time to explain what happened on the original booking and where the changes were made. She did apologize to my husband and she did her best to accommodate us and manage to upgrade us at the same time to comfortable seating. This was nice at the time while trying to resolve our issue. I can't complain about the staff, as they were friendly and polite. What I did not like was that they need to enforce when we are existing the plane, it should be row per row. I did not like the fact people just got up from there seats and were very rude practically pushing there way thru to leave the plane. That's the only part I did not like. If you work for the Airline Delta Carrier please be aware of what is happening on the plane. I strongly suggest On your speaker do say "Row per Row please"!! And do tell everyone on the plane b-4 existing its row per row starting with the front of the plane FIRST!!! There is NO Etiquette when it comes to existing the plane. Some people are just plane RUDE. Aside from that I had no crazy issues with Delta as this is my first time using this air carrier. I normally fly South West or Jet Blue. I believe this will help avoid fights on the plane.
RouteFort Lauderdale to Panama via Atlanta
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"How embarrassing to have no one at the desk"

Trip Verified | I was unable to check in 24 hours prior to my flight. It kept saying in error, must see representative. I called customer service prior to flight. They placed me on hold, and told me IT is busy. The day of my flight I go to the airport. No one is at desk for Delta. Kiosk won’t let me check in like the website. I try to go through gate, doesn’t register me as a ticket holder. Tell airport customer service, they call for Delta representative on loud speaker. No one comes. We miss the flight. I tell phone customer service that I expect a refund, she yells at me. I hang up. Never again. How embarrassing to have no one at the desk.
RoutePittsburgh to San Diego
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"needs serious customer service training"

Trip Verified | I was forced to check my carry on bag because the flight was full. Why tell people they can carry on it forced to check the bag? Flight was delayed for a mechanical issue. No mechanics at the airport. Had to wait for them to come from DFW Airport. Flight was to leave at 455, but ended up leaving at 830. I stood in line trying to reschedule my connecting Flight from Atlanta to Panama city beach the entire time we waited for the plane to be fixed. Never got to me before the started boarding again. It took forever to board because the employee with the attitude problem wanted to pull a girl off the Flight to talk to her because she moved seats, which the head Flight attendant gave her permission to do. Finally land in Atlanta and I asked the desk what I needed to do to reschedule my flight. He sent me to d27 where customer service was. I get there and I'm told they are closing. I told them I needed to reschedule a flight I missed because of the airline. The 2 ladies told me again they were closed. So I go to baggage claim to retrieve my carry on. It never comes. So I go to speak to a sweet lady to find my bag. She told me my bag would be put on my new Flight. I get text messages with hotel voucher, food voucher and a new flight. Who needs a hotel if i have to wear the same clothes with no hygiene products? The new flight wasn't going to work for me, I needed an earlier flight, but I can't talk to a person so I can get what I need. This airline needs serious customer service training.
RouteDallas to Atlanta
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"This is the worst experience"

Trip Verified | My husband was sick I asked for help at the airport I asked for help and was told I needed to ask for help when I purchased my tickets. I purchased these tickets months in advance I didn’t think my husband would get sick. I asked again at the gate and the woman told me there would be help for him when he gets off the plane in Atlanta - no one was waiting for us I got him home his hemoglobin was at a 4 he had to be hospitalized. I learned a huge lesson ask for a wheelchair when purchasing your tickets Believe me you wouldn’t want to go through what I did. This is the worst experience I had ever had to face to watch him try to get through these airports was horrible. You never know when someone can get sick like this and be told no over and over again Delta really doesn’t have any regard for human life
RouteRome to Augusta via Atlanta
Date FlownAugust 2022

"never travelling this flight again"

Trip Verified | Has to be the absolute worst desk agent as well as customer service. We were waiting in the waiting area for almost 30 min and no agent on desk We asked the nearby agent and she told to wait, the agent will be back. When the agent was back, we asked and they said the flight left and it has to be rebooked. We mentioned we didn't hear any waiting call and we were waiting there with our baby. The screen was still showing now boarding all customers. But they would asked us to rebook. We said ok and called customer service and they mentioned an inflated price too. Needless to say, never travelling this flight again
RouteBoston to Seattle
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"worst airline I have ever dealt with"

Trip Verified | This was the worst airline I have ever dealt with. They lie then lie more changed my ticket 3 times called several times to get clear rules. I get to airport everything changes, they over charge me on luggage. Flight was hours late made my connection impossible. My pcr test they would not accept, made me go in airport get new one at a cost of two hundred and fifty bucks. Food was terrible.
RouteSeattle to Seoul
Date FlownAugust 2022

"I would use Delta again"

Trip Verified | My trip from SFO to Dublin was nearly perfect, the last minute fare was half the price of Aer Lingus. My only complaint with delta they wanted to sell seats for $129 each leg even during check in. The flight staff from SFO to ATL were very professional the best I have seen in 20 years but they were training 2 new crew member. Check in was fast (tsa security was slow) at SFO they have clear pass and tsa pass this puts a bottle neck for other passangers. Seats on all legs were large and comfortable even at back of plane. Entertainment system was good, with free earphones. The planes were kept a bit too cold, on international they give you a blanket. Transfers at Atlanta and Boston were quick no going through security again. Food on international was slightly above other airlines. I would use Delta again, they seem to try harder than united or american
RouteDublin to San Francisco via Boston
Date FlownAugust 2022

"don't have their luggage"

Not Verified | Due to the crew not filling out their paper work correctly my sister and friend were stuck on the airplane for 3 hours. She is pregnant and was stressed out due to the fact that they missed their connecting flight. They are not sure when they will get home tomorrow. They also don't have their luggage. It seems like their are a lot of bad things going on with the airlines these days.
RouteSacramento to Philadelphia