China Eastern Airlines

China Eastern Airlines customer review

Frankfurt-Shanghai-Taipei and return. Very basic with no inflight entertainment. No problem as I had books to read movies to watch and music to listen to myself. Unbeatable price. No online check-in but staff very friendly and arranged good seats for me (even when I showed up 1hr ahead of check-in). The ground staff helped my parents at Shanghai airport with transfer flight I really appreciate their assistance as my parents only speak German. Got a beer whenever I asked for it.

China Eastern Airlines customer review

YVR-HKG + return flight. Paid $1000CAD. The service and food was good/excellent compared to North American airlines I have flown. All 4 of my flights (connections) arrived and departed on time. I found the seats comfortable. Also there was a lot of food offered in the flights - my 2 hr flight came with a full meal.

(Italy)

I tried to upgrade on CEA flight Shanghai to Rome. Was told that there was Superior Economy so paid extra at Shanghai airport for a seat with more leg room etc. only to discover that they had sold me another economy seat. Superior Economy Does Not Exist on their aircraft. There was no in-flight entertainment on a 12 hr+ flight and the only good thing about the seats is that there is a small foot rest.