Air India

"the worst airline"

Not Verified | Air India is the worst airline that I have ever seen in last 35 years. I was travelling from San Francisco (184 )to Indore in a connecting flight via new Delhi. I had terrible experience. Poor service on a long flight. Water was dripping over my head on the flight from San Francisco to Delhi. My baggage was cleared after proper weighing in San Francisco. When I was transferring my baggage at Delhi airport for Delhi-Indore flight I was harrassed that baggage weight was different and I was forced to shuffle my stuff and throw out. They say we do not allow more than 4 kg laptop bag In spite of knowing that my laptop itself was 4 kg and there was charging cord and bag weight which they refused to allow. I removed everything including charger from the bag. The staff at Delhi was very rude.
RouteSan Francisco to Indire via Delhi

"a pathetic experience"

(Bangladesh)

Trip Verified | Kolkata to Agartala. It was a pathetic experience. None of the crew helped a bit to reduce the problems. No food was served. Worst flight experience of my life. Only one point for the time less time of flight Couldn't have taken it if it was a long flight.
RouteKolkata to Agartala
Date FlownDecember 2019

"allocated seats in different rows"

Not Verified | Delhi to Lucknow. We tried to web check-in twice but unable to do so and we were advised to contact at airport. At airport too there was some problem at the counter and the officer requested us to go to a particular counter where we got the boarding passes but to our shock we were allocated seats in different rows and the officer on counter told us that it happened due to failed attempts of web check in. Anyway we proceeded towards gate no 29B as printed on it. When we reached on the designated gate we're shocked to see that no one was there. We're clueless but soon I received a call that your gate has been changed and now please report at gate no 34. We were finally boarded and reached Lucknow. As we're told in the plane we reached to belt no 2 to collect our checked-in baggage but another shock was waiting for us. We stood there for 10 minutes but couldn't find our baggage and soon there was display of Indigo flight number on belt 2. I took a chance and went to belt number 3 nearby and found my baggage on it while no display was available on belt number 3. All fellow passengers were frantically searching for their baggage. Finally when we arrived our home the last shock we had there.
RouteDelhi to Lucknow
Date FlownDecember 2019

"good in developing rapport"

(Nepal)

Trip Verified | Delhi to Kathmandu. Exceptional Customer service from one of the crew member Arif. My flight was cancelled due to late arrival. But he handled the situation and helped me checking to the new flight. He is good in developing rapport with the customer.
RouteDelhi to Kathmandu

"Never flying again"

(Bangladesh)

Trip Verified | Kolkata to Dhaka. The check in staff were by far the most unfriendly and uncooperative group of people I've come across. I travel a lot, and have always been assisted by airline staff in case of luggage weight issues and so on. However, Air India proved why they're one of the least preferred airlines in the industry. Never flying again.
RouteKolkata to Dhaka
Date FlownDecember 2019

"Very bad customer service"

Trip Verified | Very bad customer service! I had booked two tickets from Bengaluru to Bhubneshwar for 22nd December, the amount for the same i.e. INR 10630 was deducted from my account but tickets were not confirmed. I spoke to the customer executive of Air India regarding the issue and she said that the ticket has not been booked and I will get refund for the same if I will mail to [email protected] The customer executive also asked me to book the tickets again since ticket was not confirmed. Now, I have already booked another ticket through a different airline and I receive the trailed mail confirming my earlier booking. It has been so many days but they have not replied for my email, customer executive has not given any solution on call.
RouteBengaluru to Bhubneshwar
Date FlownOctober 2019

"experience is positive"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Mumbai. The experience is positive, staff is helpful, the airport is clean. The signs (for directions) are clear, making it easier to manoeuvre the huge airport.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownDecember 2019

"worst customer service ever"

Trip Verified | London to Delhi. Air India has the worst customer service ever. They lost my child's pram and when I complained at the airport, all they did was send me from one desk to another. I also tried to contact their customer service and again I was transferred from department to department. If they cannot help you, they will keep you on hold and disconnect your call. The staff is lazy, if you can avoid flying with Air India, do so. if I had the option of giving them minus, I would give them minus 10.
RouteLondon to Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"Worst nightmare of the life"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Mumbai. Never had that kind of bad travel experience. Missed flight to Toronto because flight was delayed 3 hrs at Delhi airport without any notice. Then waited for next flight at Mumbai airport for 36 hrs with my family. Hotel was not provided for first 13 hrs, slept on floor. Then finally after 36 hrs wait ready for next arranged flight to London and from London to Calgary. Again flight from Mumbai to London delayed and missed connecting flight to Calgary. Staff did not listen anything, no compensation, rude behavior. Worst nightmare of the life. And top of that there is no option to complain.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownNovember 2019

" 3 hour delay in my flight"

(Oman)

Trip Verified | Muscat to Delhi. Everything's great and it's so cost efficient. I don't expect luxuries but they are never on time. I have missed my train today because of 3 hour delay in my flight.
RouteMuscat to Delhi