Aerolineas Argentinas

Aerolineas Argentinas customer review

There seems to be a polarity of views on AR between Australia/New Zealand based travellers and those who use AR regularly for domestic and regional services. It may be the case that both are right but for fairness I have to say that in 15 yrs of domestic flights and regional services to/from Brazil and Paraguay I have never experienced more than 30 mins delay and have always received good service in Economy class.

Aerolineas Argentinas customer review

I have travelled several times with Aerolineas. Buenos Aires-Rio De Janeiro and Montevideo. Domestically I have flown between Buenos Aires and Mendoza Cordoba and Salta. I only have praise for the staff and organisation of this airline. I have encountered polite efficiency from check in staff and air crew the aircraft were clean and I experienced no delay or problems with the flights.

(New Zealand)

This is by far the worst airline. Rude staff most dilapidated aircraft and 13 hours late - need I go on. Cheap rates but not cheap enough.

Aerolineas Argentinas customer review

During our holiday in Argentina we were unlucky to have several flights with Aerolineas Argentinas. They are by far the worst airline I have experienced. It is a very poorly run state owned airline acting like a monopolist. Customers are treated like dirt. Staff at check in is rude (Puerto Iguazu was the only exception). Flights are nearly always delayed without any explanation given or sometimes cancelled altogether. Even worse some of its planes are in very poor condition and seem utterly unsafe. Follow the advice of some Argentinians I met : always avoid them. It is better to spend 24 hours in a bus (they are very comfortable) than 2 hours with Aerolineas.

(New Zealand)

The food was basic but acceptable. Astonished by rudeness of the cabin crew no service at all we were not greeted on the aircraft or off. Crew ignored our need for a glass of water my seat was broken no film or music for a 4 hour flight.

Aerolineas Argentinas customer review

AEP to Calafate Calafate to Ushuaia: Ushuaia to AEP. I was surprised at the overall quality of the Aerolineas Argentinas operations : online check-in inflight service from friendly and professional crew and the snacks including the quick Calafate to Ushuaia hop. The radar went down at Ushuaia and AR sent three bus loads of passengers on a four hour bus ride to Rio Grande through a heavy mountain snow. As the buses arrived in Rio Grande the Aerolineas Argentinas flight landed and a completely full flight was airborne for AEP in less than an hour.

(Mexico)

We spent 4 weeks in Argentina and took 5 flights with is airline. In this time they lost my baggage for two days cancelled one flight with no previous notice delayed two times and worst of all the last airplane we took tried to depart and stop last minute twice due to technical difficulties. We had to wait for 24 hrs for them to fix it and lost our connections to Mexico. The company refused to assist us to solve any problem and kept saying : there's nothing we can do present your claim on line. I will never flight with Aerolíneas Argentinas again!

(Portugal)

Aeroparque-Montevideo return 4 people at the check-in 2 of them working. The rest doing everything to avoid the customer. Although arriving 2h before departure we almost missed our flight. The queue became so long that locals started fighting with the personnel since they lost their flights due to Aerolineas Argentinas "I dont care attitude". Service onboard is a plastic bag with juice and a fruit-bar. Flight attendants friendly. A country like Argentina does deserve a better airline.

Aerolineas Argentinas customer review

EZE to Santa Cruz. Everything was fine - no queue to check in flight was on time decent snack on board and aircraft reasonably new. So nothing special but nothing to complain about either.

Aerolineas Argentinas customer review

Flight suspended in Aukland for 24hrs due to an industrial dispute (they told us it was due to an engineering issue but we found out later this was a lie). Although we were put up in a hotel room it still lost us one day out of 10 of our hard saved visit to relatives. Waited in Auckland airport for 8 hrs before they ferried us out to hotel - dinner at 3am and had to be awake by 8 to go again (we had kids with us). Flight home was delayed again at Argentina (captain turned up 2 hours late).