Turkish Airlines

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

Review by (Bangladesh) 21st July 2015

Very good seat for money. Like a business class seat of some airlines.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-300ER
Seat Layout2×3×2
Date Flown21-07-2015
Power Supply 12345
Seat Storage 12345

Review by (Ireland) 28th June 2015

Unacceptable seating, row 5 was in permanent recline into row 6 and no recline option on the seats in row 6. The distance from my face to the back of the seat was 6 inches. The trays had been polished so that the wine and food promptly slid into my lap, the fact that the tray table was already at an angle didn't help. On landing preparation I asked the attendant to put the row 5 seat upright and he could not. .
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737-800
Date Flown28-06-2015
Seat Storage 12345

Review by (Austria) 29th March 2015

VIE to IST and then to CMB. Both with A330-300. The seat is very uncomfortable: narrow poor pitch and very hard. Best you sit on the pillow. On the way back A330-300 CMB-IST and A320 IST-VIE. While seat pitch on the A320 is even worse the seat is more comfortable and wider.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A330-300
Seat Layout2x4x2

Review by (United Arab Emirates) 3rd March 2014

The seat while comfortable had a very minimal recline. There was plenty of room to go back more but the seat did not. For LAX-IST worth the $ as economy was full & looked cramped.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 777-300
Seat Layout2x3x2

Review by (United Kingdom) 12th January 2014

We travelled London to Istanbul on an afternoon/evening flight. I had thought that Turkish Airlines was a good quality airline but the experience was similar to flying on easyjet. We had seats in row 8 which has no row of seats behind it - seats B C D and E I would definitely recommend especially if you like to recline. Seats A and F I would not recommend as they couldn't recline at all - though my seat seemed not to be fully upright with a very curved seat back and I got a bad headache halfway through because of the inability to sit up straight. I wouldn't recommend paying for business class as the only difference was seats were 2x2 and food was served more regularly. There was only a flimsy partition to separate from economy. Overall the seats were okay width-wise and seemed to have a good recline (apart from mine). There was also a small fold-out metal footrest and the headrest wings moved forward or backwards.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A320
Viewing Tv Screen N/A

Review by (United Kingdom) 12th January 2014

This aeroplane was much nicer than the A320 we'd flown on one week earlier. Seats were wider headrests moved up and down recline was good there were individual screens - though only one movie which started about an hour into the flight. Economy seats began at row 11 and both rows 11 and seats 12 A and F have good legroom. The person in front of me had his seat fully reclined the whole flight which was annoying but not as bad as some flights I've been on. It was difficult to eat my meal that way too. The aisles seemed especially narrow and I had to walk sideways to get to the toilet. Everyone had to move their legs/elbows/etc when someone walked down the aisle - doesn't seem very good. Couldn't they make the plane 20cms wider?! Business class had a slightly sturdier partition on this plane though still a flimsy curtain separating them from economy.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A321

Review by (Germany) 22nd October 2011

AF seats narrow and hard and it was very difficult to get comfortable. Also I have short legs and the absence of a footrest is a real problem - I had to place cushions on the floor & place my feet on them to ensure adequate circulation in my legs. My impression from 6 SIN-CDG legs is that the planes need a cabin refit with more comfortable seats. On the other hand I would rate AF ahead of Qantas's mediocre international economy offerings.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 777-300
Seat Layout2x3x2

Review by (United States) 6th June 2010

I'm 6'2" tall this seat was satisfactory. Just be careful if the person in front of you reclines their seat your trip will be miserable.
Aircraft TypeB777-300ER
Seat Layout3x3x3

Review by (United States) 6th June 2010

Aircraft TypeB777-300ER
Seat Layout3x3x3

Review by (Germany) 11th January 2010

The seat was less roomy and comfortable I expected for a more than 10 hour flight. There was not enough space for the legs and I cannot really imagine how passengers with long legs could stand to sit in this "spacious" seat. I didn't have the heart to fully lower my seatback since I worry about the comfort of the passenger sat behind me.
Aircraft TypeA330