TUI Airways

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"Leg room was good enough"

Trip Verified | Our flight from Gatwick to Cancun was on a par with other carriers like Virgin, better than BA or budget carriers. Plane to Cancun was very new. Leg room was good enough for me (I'm 5'8"). Staff very friendly. Entertainment was good. Food wasn't great but I've never eaten excellent food in economy. Could have been more generous with drinks especially water but other than that it was a great flight.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 787
Seat Layout3x3x3
Date FlownMay 2018
Viewing Tv Screen 12345
Power Supply 12345
Seat Storage 12345

"most uncomfortable seats"

Trip Verified | The most uncomfortable seats I have ever experienced on any airline. I paid for 'extra legroom' too. So glad that the flight wasn't longer than 3 hours. Will definitely not be travelling again with this airline. Flight was on time, aircraft was clean but the cabin crew came over as stand-off ish. Poor choice of food too. The bacon ciabatta was truly dreadful and inedible. I'm not really that fussy about food but it was like eating raw lard. Absolutely dripping in it. When I asked to politely for a member of the cabin crew to change it for something else the response was very frosty. Perhaps a choice of sandwiches rather than just one (egg and tomato) would be an idea?
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737