Best Cabin Crew

Thomson Airways

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"found the seats to be narrow"

Plenty of leg room, but this appears to be at the expense of seat width. I am not a large person but I found the seats to be narrow. I would not have wanted to be in a middle seat. There was no storage directly above seats 38-40 D-F due to the crew rest area above, however, the storage bins at the sides of the cabin are huge and there was sufficient space in these for all luggage. Inflight entertainment is very good and there is plenty to keep you occupied on an 8 hour flight. I also think there is some credibility in the claim that air quality is better on the 787 because I felt quite fresh at the end of both outbound and return flights. Although I didn't like the seat width/arrangement, this was one of the better experiences I have had in economy.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 787
Seat Layout3x3x3
Date FlownNovember 2015

"aisles far too narrow"

Thomson Airways Boeing 787 seats are far too narrow. I am a size 10 and my boyfriend a small man and we couldn't sit side by side comfortably as we had to share a tiny arm rest. Aisles are far too narrow - so I got hit everytime someone passed me. Boyfriend had large people next to him both flights which spilled onto his already narrow seat. Leg room is fine. Will never fly with Thomson or the Boeing 787 again. Needs to have wider aisles and seats. Seat power supply wasn't strong enough to charge my iPad, so wouldn't do a laptop either.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 787
Seat Layout3x3x3
Date FlownSeptember 2015
Power Supply 12345
Seat Storage 12345

"Legroom and seat width good"

The Thomson Airways seats were comfortable on the outbound day flight, however upon return it was a night flight and they were uncomfortable, probably because we were all tired. Be careful of behind passengers when they put their items in the seat pocket as I had a lady's water bottle digging into my lower back, which she very kindly moved for me. Legroom was good and seat width was also very good.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737-800
Seat Layout3X3
Date FlownJuly 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"surprised with the legroom"

Surprised with the legroom on this Thomson Airways Boeing 757. Very good in row 29 on outward flight, row 24 back. We did not pay for extra legroom seats, and glad we didn't.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 757
Date FlownSeptember 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"more than enough legroom for me"

I flew on one of Thomson Airways Boeing 737s with the new Sky Interior, which is more spacious and modern compared to their other aircraft. I was sat in an extra legroom seat, and I found it to be very generous. There was more than enough legroom for me. The leather seats are very comfortable, however as I was flying short haul I didn't need to test the recline feature. The seat width was insignificant, as I don't remember it being either too small or massively wide. It was decent. Similarly, I don't recall the aisle space/access or seat storage being of any significance. I could see the overhead screen easily from my row.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737-800
Date FlownAugust 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"I was quite impressed with the comfort"

For a charter airline I was quite impressed with the comfort during a recent trip from BHX-PMI. We chose to pre-book "extra legroom" seats as I am over 6ft and it made a big difference on this flight. The seats provide about 34 inches of pitch which on a 2 hour trip is all that is needed. The seat was comfortable and while there is no IFE on the 757 this is not needed on a short haul route. Looking at some standard seats further back in the cabin, I am glad we paid the extra for additional comfort.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 757-200
Date FlownAugust 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"seats were very comfortable"

Seats were very comfortable and all within distance of an overhead screen which can easily be seen. All seats are generally in line with windows and the leather quality is good. Comfortable flight with Thomson Airways.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737-800NG