Best Cabin Crew

Spirit Airlines

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"how bad this was"

Spirit Airlines A320 was horrible - and that is the best thing I can say about this up and coming airline! Cannot believe I even had to give them a 1, because it wouldn't take a zero. By the way this is the first time I have ever done a review for anything. That should tell you how bad this was for me and my wife,
Aircraft TypeA320
Date FlownOctober 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"comfortable for an hour or two"

The seats weren't extremely comfortable. It's a good thing I'm only 5'7". I was the only one sitting in my row without my knees jammed into the seat in front of them. The seat itself wasn't too bad. I could be comfortable for an hour or two, but any longer and it would feel cramped.
Aircraft TypeA320
Date FlownAugust 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"the seats are comfortable"

Spirit Airlines A319s still have the 'older' style seats that have moveable headrests and recline. The seats are comfortable, but are very cramped for anyone over 5'8". My knees were touching the seat in front of me. However, for the price I'll put up with the cramped space for a few hours. Spirit does not offer Wi-Fi or any IFE, so there are no big boxes under the seat taking legroom - are we really that much of an addiction society that we need IFE and Wi-Fi on planes??
Aircraft TypeA319
Seat Layout3X3
Date FlownJune 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"had no problems whatsoever getting comfortable"

I'm 5' 10" (but very skinny) and I had no problems whatsoever getting comfortable. On my way to my destination (PHL-ORD) my seat did not recline, but space was adequate. On the way back (ORD-PHL) the seat did recline, and again I was comfortable. The seats were moderately worn/ugly and not particularly cushy (especially the backrest) but the headrests do move around a bit. Perfectly acceptable for short flights; I'd keep it to a max of maybe 4 hours, any more than that and you probably won't be comfortable.
Aircraft TypeA319
Date FlownJune 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"my knees remained wedged"

I fly at least 3-5 times a year for at least the past 20 years. This was by far the worst experience as far as airline seat comfort I've experienced to date. The leg room was so little that my knees remained wedged against the seat in front of me the entire time when the girl sat in the middle seat she said " wow thankfully I'm not claustrophobic ". The seat was so uncomfortable that I wouldn't fly this airline again for free.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A319