Vote Now

Lufthansa

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"seat was very comfortable"

Verified Review | Frankfurt to Singapore on Lufthansa A380 and Premium economy seat was very comfortable. I rarely sleep when flying in economy but this time was different. The seat is spacious and reclined quite well so making it comfortable enough for you to sleep. I really loved the experience on Lufthansa premium economy.
Date FlownJanuary 2017
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

"best seats in row 27"

Verified Review | Boeing 747-8 Version 3 aircraft offers best seats in row 27. This row is sold by airline as 'with more legroom'. This row is few rows after toilets and few rows before pantry. This row offers most leg room. This is not an exit row. Best seats will be A,B, E,F,I,J. Try the aisle seats if possible (C,D,G,H) as these are slightly narrower then other seats in the row. All seats in row 27 have screen and table in the hand rests. Second best seats should be row 16, just after the Business Class, separated through a bulk head.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 747-8
Date FlownDecember 2016

"seat was very comfy"

Verified Review | Flew onboard the A380 with Lufthansa, and chose to prebook our seats in order to reserve one of the few seats in the economy section upstairs. I was satisfied with the amount of storage we had onboard. Since the cabin is narrower on the top deck, there is 2x4x2 configuration rather than 3x4x3. This meant that since I was in seat 97A, I had the luxury of huge storage bins to my left. I could fit my whole rucksack in here which left me with far more room. Very good mark for Lufthansa there. I was a little disappointed with the IFE. The screens were a little small and you had to use the earphones provided which were a bit flimsy. On the plus side, there was the option to watch a live feed of the outside of the plane through cameras on the tail, front nose gear and the belly. This was a fantastic way to appreciate the size of the aircraft! The seat was very comfy and I could easily get to sleep on the red-eye flight from Hong Kong to Frankfurt. Was still an amazing experience to fly on the top deck of an A380. I would definitely recommend booking the top deck as there are only around 35 seats which makes it feel like a private section of the plane.
Date FlownJuly 2016
Seat Storage 12345

"seats were so uncomfortable"

Verified Review | San Jose to Frankfurt in Economy class. The Lufthansa A340-300 seats were so uncomfortable; I had seat 18K. The legroom is very small, recline is bad, and the seat width pretty bad. The Ground staff at San Jose airport weren't very helpful either and it seemed like some staff didn't know what they were doing. The staff at Frankfurt airport are a lot nicer and more knowledgeable.
Aircraft TypeA340-300
Date FlownNovember 2016
Seat Storage 12345

"they are very comfortable"

(Norway)

Verified Review | Keeping in mind that these are economy class seats, they are very comfortable. I sat to the aisle, and it was good, but the window seats have extra storage space as well. The leg space and recline if the seats is good as well. I had a bit less leg space due to the fact that there was a small box under the seat in front of me, but I don't know if this is true for all aisle seats, I don't think so. Not a big deal for me though.
Date FlownNovember 2016
Seat Storage 12345

"seat was new and well designed"

Verified Review | We flew with a refurbished A330-300 to Dubai. The seat was new and well designed, IFE Screens were really responsive and intiutive to use with many choices from games such as Sudoku, and films or TV shows.
Aircraft TypeA330-300
Date FlownMay 2016
Seat Storage 12345

"with enough space and comfort"

(Portugal)

Well, for economy class, and for a 12h flight, Lufthansa economy class seat wasn't as bad as I expected. Seat was clean, with enough space and comfort. They provided a nice set of amenities and the inflight entertainment was good enough, with regular audio jack connections, enabling me to use my own headphones. Also it add a usb port, great for charging your phone.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 747-400
Date FlownJuly 2016

"Plenty of leg room"

Plenty of leg room in this class and more than other airlines we have been on but after nearly 12 hours, our backsides were very sore due to the hardness of the seats. We had to use the blanket and pillow provided to try to make it more comfortable. About time they upgraded the seats for the comfort of passengers who cannot afford to fly business or first class. Also, we had a screaming baby across the aisle which prevented us from sleeping. There should be a part of the aircraft designated for families with small children away from older passengers. We have flown on such an airline before and it works better for the comfort of everyone. Apart from this, the cabin crew were friendly and helpful.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 747
Date FlownJune 2016

"good and comfortable"

Just enough leg space on the Lufthansa A330-300 and A340-600. The seats were good and comfortable. Arm space was good but leg space was bit of an issue. The seat recline was not great but good enough to take a nap. The cup holders and food table were space saving and innovative. I could enjoy both food and the in-flight entertainment with ease.
Aircraft TypeA330-300 / A340-600
Date FlownJune 2016

"totally terrible experience"

Seats on Lufthansa A340-600 (26H and 26K) were great until the passengers in the row in front reclined their seats. The seats recline way too much making the seats behind go from an almost Business Class seat feel to a bad coach seat. It was very difficult to see the screen, do any work with the tray down and almost impossible to get out of the window seat without literally climbing over the seat due to the massive center console. A totally terrible experience.
Aircraft TypeA340-600