Top 100 Airlines

Jetblue Airways

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"legroom very comfortable "

(Bahamas)

My seat 18D was very nice. It is my favorite seat because it is next to the wing and it has great view. Also not too far front in the back nor front. My seat legroom was very comfortable and resting, so good my carry on luggage could of fit in the seat in front of me without no problems.
Aircraft TypeE190
Seat Layout2x2
Date FlownMay 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"we were very disappointed"

We bought 2 Jetblue tickets from Seattle to New York. We did the online check-in 23h before the departure and our assigned places in the aircraft were 22E for my husband and 24B for me (BOTH in the middle). Even though we bought the tickets together and we were assigned 2 rows apart, we thought we could handle this situation at the airport, as we did before with other airlines. We arrived at the airport and went to the check-in counter to speak with someone. The lady there told us that there is nothing to do if we don't upgrade our seats for an 80$ fee as it looks like we bought the last two tickets and these were the last two places. When we arrived to the gate the gentleman there said "please come here if you don't have a seat assigned on your ticket in order to give you one". And that was the moment I realized we were fooled by this company. We went there and asked, how can we have bought the last 2 tickets in this aircraft and have the last two spots in the middle if there are people with no seat assigned? And he just told me “I said you can upgrade for 80$, if you don’t just have a nice trip, bye”. They were rude and impolite, they didn’t solve our problem and it was clear that they have a software that automatically assigns you and your partner far apart just to upgrade and pay more money. None of us was assigned at the window or the aisle because it’s harder to switch places in the aircraft with someone if you are assigned in the middle (if one of us would have had aisle or window seat would have been much easier). Overall, we were very disappointed and angry because they don’t have the desire to help you. (Even the tablets inside the aircraft have a swipe slot, to be able to pay if you want to use them.)
Aircraft TypeA320
Seat Layout3x3
Date FlownSeptember 2015
Power Supply 12345
Seat Storage 12345

"seats feel like hard plastic"

Most uncomfortable red-eye ever. Lots of legroom in the "Even More Space" section - at a price - but seats feel like hard plastic in an uncomfortable design covered with a thin bit of padding. On the first flight I thought maybe the seats and padding were just old and worn-out but the second return flight was even worse. I will be looking for alternatives to Jetblue when looking for nonstops and especially red-eyes: got virtually no sleep in terrible seats and could not find any position that was not uncomfortable. Nasty.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A320