EVA Air

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

Review by (United States) 21st June 2015

I flew on EEVA Air's newest 777 to Los Angeles. The TV screen is huge (Panasonic new EX3) entertainment system. The new seats has bigger space, and the seat is also softer. I hope EVA Air will install its newest economy class on all its Boeing 777 and A330 aircraft.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-300ER
Date Flown20-06-2015
Seat Storage 12345

Review by (United Kingdom) 30th May 2015

LHR BKK LHR Premium Economy 2nd April 2015 - 19th April 2015. I chose EVA Air premium economy because I wanted that little bit extra legroom and width of seat for a non stop 11 hours flight. I found the flight both comfortable and relaxing. I was able to fall asleep for at least 5 on both legs and the TV in-flight service was excellent. The only annoying part of the flight was the fact that the in-flight box is situated in the seat underneath in front and therefore prohibits foot movement to a certain extent. The meals were good and fresh. I paid around ÂGBP900 return for the experience which was great value. Eva are a good airline and the attendants are very pleasant and cheerful. However the flight outward was 2 hours late departing from LHR so some transfers to other flights in BKK were missed.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 747-400

Review by (United Kingdom) 28th January 2015

My husband and I fly to Bangkok at least 5 times a year and I would highly recommend EVA Air. Staff are extremely professional and do not disturb you unlike other airlines we have flown. Although the food isn't great again it is better than a lot of airlines. In economy I can sleep for 6-8 hours undisturbed however my husband can get 3-4 hours. Pretty good considering. If you want to get upgraded EVA Air isn't the company to go with. In the years we have flown with them not once have we been lucky!
Aircraft TypeBOEING 747-400

Review by (Netherlands) 19th November 2014

On average a good seat bearing in mind the 11 hours flight to BKK. Though the pitch could be a bit bigger. A disadvantage of the isle seats though is the placement of the boxes for the inflight entertainment system. In economy I prefer to sit as much in front of this class as possible.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 777

Review by (United States) 3rd March 2014

EVA Air should check the aircraft air conditioning systems. My flight BR12 was just too hot! It made the flight very uncomfortable. Cabin crew service was superb though. But please adjust the cabin temp to be cooler. That was my 3rd flight with them that has the same problem.
Seat Layout3x4x3

Review by (United States) 13th January 2014

Spent the extra money on Elite Class and was quite excited until I sat down and saw the oversized entertainment box right directly where my legs should have gone. This is for window seats row A. All the window seats (and in K too) seemed to have this same problem. As a result you either have to sit diagonally with both legs on the left side or do the splits with a leg on each side but the problem with this is that the left leg's calf muscle will have the corner of the foot rest jar up into the muscle causing pain after some time. Also when fully reclined it is difficult to get your feet under the seat in front of you. The concept is good but the execution is utterly terrible and I was very disappointed not to sleep for the 10-hour flight because of constantly trying to juggle one of the above two positions neither of which worked. Shame on the engineers here.

Review by (United Kingdom) 10th January 2014

Thought that flying Premium Economy would give us a little extra but found that it didn't add much that you get in Economy with other airlines. We were sat on the left hand side right over the engines (seats 24 A & B) which was very noisy and bumpy. The seats are some of the most uncomfortable I have ever sat in for an 8 hour flight with a leg rest that leaves your feet dangling and cuts into the calfs of your legs. When the seat in front was reclined I had 2 inches between my knees and the back of that seat. Because of the boxes around the chair anchor points I was made completely immobile with nowhere to put my feet and had to sit in a skewed position with both legs bent to the right. The food wasn't too good either. I ended the flight feeling very stiff and sore. I was expecting Premium Economy but only had Economy service.

Review by (Taiwan) 20th April 2013

Taipei to Los Angeles seat 71B the PTV screen is the best in this flight but the legroom is not so big but I would recommend these seats to others because the seat is good.

Review by (Australia) 14th August 2010

I can recommend seats 22C 22G and 23H if you like the aisle seats in premium economy as I sat in all of them plus a few others. 23 H and K do have the IFE box next to your feet if I remember correctly.
Aircraft TypeB777-300ER