El Al Israel Airlines

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

El Al Israel Airlines customer review

Review by (Australia) 30th January 2015

One of the most uncomfortable flights of my life and I question whether El Al should be allowed to sell an Economy seat in this configuration. The seat in front was a Premium Economy seat. There was no division between the cabins and the space between my Economy seat and the Premium Economy seat in front was the standard space between two Economy rows. But the Premium Economy seat reclined an extra 30%. The passenger in front of me chose to exercise the full recline despite my vocal objections which resulted in a horribly cramped and unbearably uncomfortable flight. The crew were not really interested in my problem. Add to that a plane that needed cleaning properly (really how did the cleaning staff miss a large used paper cup in my seat pocket?) the life jacket under my seat was dangling down on the floor food quality was below average and you can understand why it will be a long time before I set foot on another El Al flight.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 747-400
Seat Layout3x4x3
Cabin FlownEconomy
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

El Al Israel Airlines customer review

Review by (United States) 22nd October 2011

Seats were crowded and minimal legroom. leg room wa minimal. Could not open the food tray with the seat in front reclined.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 747-400