Delta Air Lines

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

Review by (United States) 26th June 2015

I found my MSP-NRT flight to be comfortable for economy. Seat was pretty wide and there was great legroom. Recline was okay too.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-200ER
Seat Layout3x3x3
Date Flown26-06-2015
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
Seat Storage 12345

Review by (United Kingdom) 29th May 2015

LHR to LAX was the worst flight I've ever had in my life. Seats were rock hard and my backside was numb with pain for the entirety of the flight. The Media screen was tiny and was not working properly . The earphones they handed out are a disaster. The whole plane feels And looks dated.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 767-400

Review by (United States) 29th May 2015

Painful four hours from LAS to ATL today in seat 42C. Seat too narrow seatbelt a real struggle to buckle pitch so short that I have to turn my legs in order to fit into the space allocated. Seat back would not stay upright kept sliding back. FA's seemed aware as they didn't ask me to bring my seatback up for takeoff or landing. The seat cover was ripped dirty and had several miscellaneous stickers ground into it. On the positive side I was able to track the flight so I always knew how much longer I had to endure.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 757-200
Seat Layout3x3

Review by 19th November 2014

Flew round trip MSP to LHR. No legroom whatsoever and seats are small. Next time I will look at other airlines before booking with Delta.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 767

Review by (United States) 19th November 2014

I booked an overnight trip from Minneapolis to Paris. I upgraded to Economy Comfort. Delta bumped me out of Economy Comfort not once but twice without notifying me or refunding my money. Both times I noticed as I was reviewing flight information. The first time I called Delta and they placed me in less favorable Economy Comfort seating. The second time Delta stated that they "could refund my money." I ended up in an Economy Seat. What really irritates is that Delta stated that they don't notify customers of seating changes. So buyer beware you can be bumped anytime you won't be notified and they won't automatically refund your money.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A330-200
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

Review by (United States) 19th November 2014

JFK-MXP Had the opportunity to upgrade to economy comfort. A couple of things - if we had not upgraded we would have been in row 38. Also our flight arrived in Milan at the same time as an Air China from Shanghai and another B747 from Bangkok. Being in row 12 got put us in a much better position at immigration. Seat width is the same as all economy but legroom much better. We were in 12 A and B so not bad. Row 13 has no window. Food drink etc the same as economy. All in all worth the $89.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A330-300

Review by (United States) 19th November 2014

I have always found Delta to have hard minimally padded seats but this flight 13 hrs DTW-PEK was by far the worst I have ever had to endure. The Economy Comfort seat felt like is was concrete with Delta's blue leather draped over it. I tried stuffing the pillow and blanket under my backside but that did nothing to relieve the discomfort. I had pains in my back and behind for weeks after especially when aggravated by the return journey.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 777
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

Review by (United States) 19th November 2014

If you want a very hard seat fly Delta economy on certain 767-200 and MD90 aircraft. Delta must have gotten a good deal on these seats. I use to think the CRJ200 was bad but the seats of this 767-200 LAX- ATL 1155pm were dreadful. The seat cushion is extremely hard and on a 4 hour flight they become almost unbearable. Don't fail to miss this seat. Had the same experience on a Delta MD90. Delta need to fly these seats to the desert not the 767 just the seats.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 767/MD90
Seat Layout2x3x2

Review by (Brazil) 19th November 2014

Flew Atlanta to Rio de Janeiro; a 9:30hrs. flight. Because I was late boarding-due to a delayed arrival of my connecting flight-my pre-assigned seat had been canceled and I was rebooked on the window last row. Having a pair of seats to myself certainly helped a lot. The blue leather seats looked new with good width. However because the wall was behind me the seat had very limited recline. Legroom was standard at an acceptable 32". The cabin looked fresh and was clean. To me DL remains the best option; for flying between Rio and North America.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 767-400ER
Seat Layout2x3x2

Review by (South Africa) 19th November 2014

I fly often. I expected the flight to be uncomfortable given that is was longer than 15 hours. However the seats were unbearably hard. It felt like I was sitting on a piece of metal with no padding at all. My flight back was in economy comfort can't say that it made any difference. A bit more leg room but I am only 1.5m so it didn't really make my flight any easier.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 777