Top 100 Airlines

Brussels Airlines

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"exit seat, so I had plenty of leg room"

(Belgium)

Brussels Airlines has very thin seats on the A320, but they are more comfortable than they look. I had seat 12A which is right next to the emergency exit, so I had plenty of leg room.
Aircraft TypeA320
Seat Layout3x3
Date FlownSeptember 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"some of the seats seemed outdated"

London to Milan via Brussels in economy with Brussels Airlines, possibly the worst company I have ever flown with. Our flight in London boarded on time, but because of issues with luggage, it left 45 mins late, meaning that I lost my onward connection to Milan. The cabin crew first asked passengers to leave their bulky hand luggage at the door, before changing their mind and asking to collect them and store them under the seat as the hold was full. I found particularly annoying that the cabin crew did not help passengers to store luggage. A lady in front of me helped three other passengers to sort out their luggage. If they had helped, we would have left London on time. The airplane seems OK, although some of the seats seemed outdated, no food/water was served on the plane. The lady sitting next to me had booked food but the crew "forgot" to serve her.
Aircraft TypeA320
Seat Layout3x3
Date FlownJuly 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"never sat in such an uncomfortable seat "

In many years of flying, I have never before sat in such an uncomfortable seat on an airplane, especially on a long haul route. Sitting upright meant having your head pushed forward by the headrest. Adjusting the headroom for height made no difference. Although the legroom was good, I would rather have had less room for my knees and a more comfortable sitting position. I am of average height and build so the issue is clearly to do with the seat design, not my body. Although I normally choose a flight based simply on the cost of the ticket and the departure and arrival times, I will certainly think twice about flying Brussels Airlines again.
Aircraft TypeA330
Date FlownSeptember 2015

Brussels Airlines customer review

(Norway)

The seats in economy are nothing but horrible. In theory they may be ok but that's only on paper. You feel cramped with little legroom and the backrest has a hard area that sticks out and makes it difficult to lean properly back. The recline is ok but as long as you have someone behind you, reclining is not an option. The fact that my traytable was very loose of course did not help. in my 40 years of intercontinental travel, I' ve experienced worse seats but that was a long time ago.
Aircraft TypeAirbus 330-200
Date FlownJune 2015
Power Supply 12345

Brussels Airlines customer review

Very uncomfortable seats with hardly any recline.
Aircraft TypeA330