Vote Now

Allegiant Air

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV N/A

"comfortable seat indeed"

Verified Review | Excellent Seat Comfort. I am 6' 6" and this seat was comfortable, with plenty of room. It was our first time on Allegiant and we're instant fans! The "seat pitch" on a standard economy seat is quite decent - my inseam is 36" and so normally my knees will brush the seat in front of me. Not so with Allegiant. This is a comfortable seat indeed!
Aircraft TypeA319
Date FlownJanuary 2017
Seat Storage 12345

"assigned seats in different rows"

Verified Review | Terribly obnoxious check in and seat assignment process. You can check in 24 hours in advance. I did so in hopes of getting seats next to each other while traveling with my wife. Clearly they are trying to squeeze out the last $20. They assigned us seats on the aisle in two different rows that had no seat available next to them. There were plenty of seats available in other rows next to each other but their algorithm clearly tries to screw a couple traveling together by trying to make them both change their seats when the algorithm could easily assign at that time two seats together.
Aircraft TypeA319
Date FlownSeptember 2016
Seat Storage 12345

"the most uncomfortable seats"

These have to be the most uncomfortable seats I have ever had the displeasure of sitting on for three hours. Paid for more leg room which was nice but my rear end hurt so bad from the lack of padding on the seat and no ability to recline at all. Was like sitting on a metal folding chair with thin vinyl cushioning.
Aircraft TypeA320
Date FlownJuly 2015
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

"learn to sleep upright"

I am 6'0 and sat somewhat comfortable for 5 hours from Los Angeles to Hawaii. However, the seats do not recline, so you need to learn to sleep upright. The aircraft walls are very cold, so if you have a window seat, bring a sweater or jacket.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 757