Air Transat

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

Review by (Canada)

We have flown quite a few airlines over the last few years and Air Transat is not bad, but its not good either. Firstly the seats, flying this airline you are going to get well acquainted with the person at the side of you. Most airlines we have flown use a 2x4x2 configuration which is ok, using a 3x3x3 means you are very cramped. We flew a different airline earlier in the day with the 2x4x2 in the same body and it was much more comfortable. I am 185 cm and I have broad shoulders and I was very uncomfortable for the transatlantic flight. The width of the isle was so narrow that I was not possible to pull my hand luggage along the floor. You will have to pay for a blanket and headphones on this airline. The in flight entertainment system is ok; full touch screen, but a limited number of movies and shows. The service was good, but it was obvious that the flight attendant was not fluent in French when making her announcements which for a dual language airline is not what you would expect. The attendants were friendly. Food was ok, but there was not enough. Flying this airline again I will make sure that I eat plenty before the flight! Overall I think it would be better to pay more for an airline with better service.
Aircraft TypeA330
Date FlownJuly 2015
Power Supply 12345
Seat Storage 12345

Review by (United Kingdom)

Calgary to Gatwick, 1st July 2015, Airbus A330. The only good point about this flight was the condition of the aircraft. However, the seats were hard, slippery, narrow and very uncomfortable.The cabin crew were rude and unhelpful, not a a hint of "please" or "thank you" at any time. The food was diabolical and very little of it. (eg. a slice of Banana Bread for a "snack" breakfast) The air travel side of our Canadian Holiday should have been one of the highlights, instead it turned out to be the only regret.
Aircraft TypeA330
Date FlownJuly 2015
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
Power Supply 12345
Seat Storage 12345

Review by (United Kingdom)

London to Calgary and back again. Seats become very coccyx unfriendly after an hour or so. Either the seat or I don't have enough padding. Spent most of the flight wriggling around trying to find a comfortable position - and failed. I'll avoid this plane type the most uncomfortable I've ever experience in future.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A330

Review by (United Kingdom)

The seats in twos at the rear of the aircraft are the more comfortable in economy.

Review by (United Kingdom)

Seats 14j and 14K emergency exit seats. Very uncomfortable seats very narrow width very short seat belts. Only position you can only sit in is bolt upright with your arms folded for 6 or 7 hours due to space restriction rendering you unable to move in seat and lack of space between you and person next to you. Overall terrible seats and not worth the extra money.ar.
Viewing Tv Screen N/A

Viewing Tv Screen N/A

Review by (United Kingdom)

I was sat in 8C. Being just over 2 metres tall there's barely a flight where the seat pitch is great enough (in economy) for me. The pitch was just about bearable and I could put my right leg out a little into the aisle during take-off so it was more comfortable. The crew were quite accommodating too once in the air they re-allocated me to 9H-J-K a vacant three-seater! Can't complain on that front I think 7 hours in that seat would've been too much to bear.