Top 100 Airlines

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"lounge staff were excellent "

Friday afternoon is when you can see the domestic lounge go into full speed ahead. A large volume of travellers, food being eaten, drinks being made and the change over from afternoon tea to pre- dinner drinks. The lounge staff were excellent keeping everything running very smoothly, clean and refreshed. Good place to catch up on last minute emails and a calming drink before taking off.
Date VisitSeptember 2016
Washrooms 12345

"nothing to write home about "

Clean and spacious Virgin Australia lounge at Perth. Great quality coffee and cookies, although not a wide variety of breakfast options. No hot food options except pancakes from machine although this is probably acceptable at 11am. Very clean toilets. Nothing to write home about but overall comfortable.
AirportPerth Airport
Date VisitApril 2016

"a welcome improvement"

I was greeted at the Virgin Australia Melbourne lounge by a friendly staff who checked me in and provided me the bathroom amenities as requested. The upgrades to the lounge since my previous visit were very apparent and a welcome improvement. Not only was it more spacious than before, the premium exit for passengers leaving to board their flight worked great. Coffee and breakfast (served until 11am) were both on point. I highly recommend.
AirportMelbourne Airport
Type Of LoungeBusiness Class
Date VisitFebruary 2016
Washrooms 12345

"good breakfast in lounge"

My first visit to any Virgin Lounge and was impressed. My flight was a morning flight so had a good breakfast in the lounge. Was in the lounge from about 8.30am to 9.30am and it was very busy but as it a large lounge plenty of room for everyone. Barista made coffee which is always a bonus. Meal selection was good. Could see a good selection of drinks but as it was breakfast time not available. Seats and tables were comfortable and wifi easy to connect.
Lounge NameVirgin Lounge
Type Of LoungeBusiness Class
Date VisitNovember 2015
Washrooms 12345

"no quiet comfortable area"

First use of the lounge and I wondered what the fuss was really about. I was greeted unceremoniously and was questioned over the validity of my one time purchase voucher to the lounge. I didn't feel good about standing around for 10 minutes whilst they scrutinized over my membership, boarding pass and voucher while another couple came to the counter with their kids. The father had a membership and asked how much it would cost to bring his wife and kids through. He was told his wife would be free and any children under the age of 12. So he pulled out cash and was going to pay for his 13 year old daughter($65) and the representative said, its ok, just go on through!!! I did not know why they allowed him, first I thought it was how I was dressed. Neat casual, jeans blouse & laced up shoes. The couple and children had flip flops on and shorts/summer dresses and when I finally was allowed in, I looked around and I was a minority! The food was bland, - some salad bits and bobs, make your own toast/toasted sandwiches, you can have alcohol or coffee from the barista (neither of which are great options for long flights) chips and spicy Indian noodle and nut snacks, some gnarly soup and air dried bread. Did not see any dessert or pastries options (probably refrigerated). I found the bathroom area clean and stylish although I didn't use the shower it looked like it was serviced well. There was an attendant there hovering and folding toilet paper for the next person. As for the rest of the lounge, there was wifi service, tv and non cushion seats were not comfortable. There were no quiet comfortable area to do some thinking/resting or even getting some work done. I would not recommend a membership. I thought you could get better service, better food and a quieter spot in other areas of the airport and for less bucks!
Date VisitJanuary 2016
Washrooms 12345

"it is hard to find a seat"

The Virgin Australia Lounge in Sydney is really annoying, particularly during weeknights. It is always too full. It is hard to find a seat (even harder now that for some ridiculous reason they let their pilots use the lounge - even though they cover up their uniforms by wearing a cardigan or jumper, it's pretty obvious who they are). They have a second level of the lounge, which is frustratingly never open. I travel though Sydney at least three times a week for work, and spend a lot of my time in that lounge standing up. If they can't provide a lounge that I can easily get a seat in, then I am heading back to the competition.
AirportSydney Airport