TAP Portugal

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"for a brand new lounge is poor"

(Portugal)

Verified Review | There is a New TAP lounge in Lisbon. The WC for man when you open the door that gives direct view access to urinary functions in that bathroom, people (Ladies) pass on the corridor and 2 feet way and if the door is open, you can imagine. And the toilet was very dirty. The sofas are very colorful and to some extend comfortable, but 10 people sit together and they have only 3 power outlets. The food is little better than the previous TAP Lounge, still basic junk food, some wines and beers and liquors and some fruit, but no natural juices, no nuts, etc. They have some cakes, but no signs regarding what type of cakes. Light is good and TAP offers Magazines and Journals in the Lounge and a good selection to be honest. But for a brand new lounge is poor.
Date VisitSeptember 2017
Catering 12345

"comfortable and clean atmosphere"

Verified Review | Good selection of cold food. Warm stuff: rice with duck and Tortellini filled with pumpkin and tomato soup, sweet cakes and fruit. A selection of beverages and a comfortable and clean atmosphere. Plenty of power outlets and USB ports too. The staff is attentive, it is clean. The lounge I like better is the Turkish Airlines lounge at Atatürk Airport.
Date VisitAugust 2017
Washrooms 12345

"trash strewn on the floor"

(Belgium)

Verified Review | Visited this shared lounge for the first time. Perhaps it was an off weekend but on arrival tables was covered in empty dishes and glasses with food and trash strewn on the floor. I will not even mention the condition of the bathrooms. Also no soft drink selection and limited food. As a last impression of Barcelona this is not the one he would want a visitor to have.
Lounge NamePau Casals
AirportBarcelona Airport
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitAugust 2017
Washrooms 12345

"seats are dirty, overcrowded"

Verified Review | I never write reviews but this time I could not help myself with a hopeless idea that someone who manages the lounge and its people can take an action to improve the quality. I flew TAP Portugal first time from Boston to Barcelona with a layover in Lisbon. I upgraded to a business class ticket and my experience in my first Boston-Lisbon flight was great. Unfortunately the lounge in Lisbon was a complete turn off for me and I don't think TAP Portugal and Lisbon airport will be my choice next time. After skimming through the comments before mine, it is clear - the food is mediocre, the seats are dirty, overcrowded, people fighting for coffee cups. But the reason I am leaving the review is because of the customer service - People. A woman who was working in the lounge was openly rude to me, I approached her very politely, asking where I can find milk for the cereal, then it just went downhill. After the look she gave me that was worth a thousand words, she told me "There!" pointing in a direction of the counter with cereals where I just came from, then, she told me rolling her eyes: "it is right here, can't you see?" in the most rude manner. It was stream of hot milk barely coming out of a Nespresso machine. I asked her: "Is this a milk for the cereal? Hot? You don't have cold?" after what I was afraid she is going to scream at me, which she thankfully didn't but the nespresso machine spilled milk all around it so she was clearly mad cleaning the mess. I said "Ok thank you" and left the bowl because I am not sure how it is in Portugal but usually people don't eat their cereal with hot milk. As I was walking away she said in a bit higher tone "You are welcome". It is not a customer service of an airport that wants to offer the best (or at least good) quality and experience, she was not "not polite" to me, she was openly rude. And that attitude translates into dirty chairs, not stocked cups, dirty washrooms (disgusting), unhappy reviews and customers choosing another connecting airport. Hire new people, retrain the ones you have but the gap is there and if you want people to come back you have to do something about it. One of the questions is if I would recommend the airline I flew with - yes if you don't have any layover in Lisbon.
Lounge NameLounge ANA
Date VisitJune 2017
Washrooms 12345

"lounge is just a shame"

Verified Review | This TAP Portugal lounge is just a shame! The chairs were dirty and so was the floor. Unable to find any electricity plug, I left the lounge again to find one in the public area. What an utter disgrace! Being Lufthansa Senator and thus used to the service in Frankfurt, I think the Lisbon people responsible should visit Frankfurt or in fact almost any other decent airport to see what to improve!
Lounge NameANA Lounge
Date VisitMarch 2017
Washrooms 12345

"the service is horrible"

(Portugal)

Verified Review | The ANA lounge for business class passengers is just shameful! The food is disgusting sandwiches, the service is horrible: they aren´t polite in any way. The cleaning ladies are always among the passengers, talking loud with themselves and cleaning. There is not enough space for all the pax flying, for example, at 07:00, on a week day. I suggest TAP to visit a business class lounge of better airlines to see what business class lounge is, and how staff treat passengers.

"embarrassing for Portugal"

Verified Review | This is the poorest excuse for a Business Lounge. The lounge was dingy and dark and overcrowded. There were no seats available and the refreshments were cheap and mediocre at best. The fact that TAP had delayed my first flight which caused me to miss the connection did not help the situation. I was tired and could no place to sit. Don't stop in Lisbon if you can help it. If I could give them less than a score of 1 I would. This is embarrassing for Portugal.
Date VisitJanuary 2017
Washrooms 12345

"one the worst lounges I ever been"

(Portugal)

Verified Review | This TAP Portugal home base lounge is one the worst lounges I ever been. Lack of space for passengers to seat; the food is disgusting - this lounge is for passengers in business and first class, and it's a shame. Service is so bad. I know that there are passengers who prefer to pay a meal outside the lounge, instead of going there.
Lounge NameAna Lounge

"Poor, shabby, crowded"

Poor, shabby, crowded. Hard to understand this lounge being used by TAP in their home airport at Lisbon. It is a paid lounge and TAP is but one of many airlines using it. Maybe they have their own lounge under renovation? In any event it removes a substantial reason to upgrade to business class wit TAP.
Lounge NameANA
Catering 12345

"mostly dark and very uncomfortable"

(Hong Kong)

The lounge was good some years ago. Fantastic food and drinks. This is now closed. The lounge is mostly dark and very uncomfortable seats. The food standard has rally gone down. What has happened? How about going back to the old standard. We really miss the old lounge.
Lounge NameLisbon Airport