Swiss Intl Air Lines

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"never seen a smiling face"

Trip Verified | Can SWISS please ask staff to say at least bonjour on the first contact. It s been 17 years we live in Geneva and we are also Swiss, they never changed their attitude to people. I've never seen a smiling face.
AirportGeneva Airport
Date VisitApril 2018
Washrooms 12345

"the ideal place to relax"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | The Swiss first class lounge at Zurich Airport is very good. There’s an a la carte restaurant, showers, light buffet and Lindt chocolates. After a long flight, the ideal place to relax. Highly recommended. They do not announce your next flight, so be aware.
Date VisitFebruary 2018

"Two stars for service"

Trip Verified | This is a very good lounge. They have food which we can order from an in-house chef and the lounge staff in general were very friendly; they offer service and food. The food were delicious and variety is amazing. What I am disappointed about is that I have not heard back on the feedback I gave their front desk staff. The lady in the front desk was rude. She looked unhappy to be there in the first place and seem to unleash her frustration at the lounge guests. I gave her my boarding pass and pointed me to the business lounge. I showed her that I had a gold Star Alliance member and she said ‘whatever I don’t care go to whichever’. I came back to her for the shower key and she didn’t even bother to show where the showers are nor to even open the door to the shower areas. She the let down on the whole service and exclusivity of the lounge. I hope steps are taken to improve the overall impression of the lounge. Two stars for service due to the lady’s attitude.
Date VisitOctober 2017

"staff was very nice"

(Poland)

Verified Review | I was flying from Cairo to Warsaw through Zurich. I missed my connection flight and I was rebooked to next flight, so I had spend 5 hours in Zurich. Lounge in Schengen area was closed due to maintenance, so I was able to go to the lounge close to gates D in non-schengen area. Senator lounge isn't very spacious, but it's located in very quiet part of airport and not much people are there. Seats are very soft and comfortable, power outlets are located very close to sofas and really easy to use. Wi-Fi connection was very fast and works without any interruptions. Due to very early morning choice of food was not very big. Hot meals appear after 10 am and they was very tasty. Choice of beverages suits my needs. Lounge was clean and staff was very nice. Toilets are outside, located in public area.
Lounge NameLounge D Senator
Date VisitSeptember 2017

"has very limited space"

Verified Review | I have been traveling on a weekly basis and I have been using the lounge in terminal A over the last three years. The lounge has very limited space. Accordingly to the time you want to use the lounge you have 10 minutes waiting time to get into the lounge and after that you have no seating possibilities. The food is realatively poor. You have pre made sandwiches. No warm food. No healthy, gluten or dairy free. On top of this the lounge has been closed to be refurbished and if you want to use the lounge you have to a different terminal and go through passport control twice. Of course the lounge in terminal D is smaller to accommodate all the people and you get the same circle over and over. Running between terminals and not having a seat where to seat or a newspaper to read or wait 10 minutes to get into the lounge make the all experience uncomfortable and unnecessary.
Date VisitAugust 2017
Washrooms 12345

"Lounge has a lot of space"

Verified Review | The Lounge has a lot of space, and different areas, including a huge open terrace: all of them with view to the runways, other Terminals, etc. (Including Swiss Alps!). In addition the lounge is beautifully designed with best Swiss Materials. The reception gives one already a very warm welcome, one feels from the beginning like checking-in a exclusive Five Star Hotel. Due to my limited time I took just a small entre and some wine in the restaurant, again all in best 5 Star Gourmet Quality. Unfortunately - due to limited time - I could not use one of the double rooms for longer lay-overs, but I was shown one of the rooms. The double room could be in a five Star Hotel, the only difference is that they offer view to the runways. Lastly the lounge does not look very busy, no wonder, only Swiss First travellers have access. Without doubt my best Experience ever in a First Class Lounge.
Lounge NameTerminal E
Date VisitMay 2017
Washrooms 12345

"worst LH/LX lounge I have been to"

(Belgium)

Dubai being one of the biggest airports in the world, I assumed Swiss or Lufthansa would have a First Class lounge. While they have a business class and senator class lounge (terminal 1, concourse D) the latter was totally full and no seating available. The fact that I was flying First was not acknowledged at the desk and the staff was clearly not interested. This must be the worst LH/LX lounge I have been to. So after 2 minutes I left that "lounge" and went to the nearby Marhaba Lounge (I have a Priority Pass card) which was great: quiet, decent food.
AirportDubai Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2017

"Overall nice experience"

Verified Review | I enjoyed my stay at the new Star Gold Lounge in Zurich. After 13h stranded on their Boeing 777 it was a good relief to relax and sip a coffee. The ambiance is calm, it has 2 floors hence more rooms. Wonderful drink selection and for the food bar it was the basics items, nothing compared to the Lufthansa Senator lounge in Frankfort. Overall nice experience.
Date VisitJanuary 2017
Catering 12345

"I left the lounge totally refreshed"

Verified Review | I used the Swiss arrivals lounge. It is located after you exit form the gates on your left hand. You ring a bell and the door is then opened. The lounge is a level above and reached by an elevator or stairs. Staff took my boarding pass as apparently entry is strictly controlled only to Swiss or Lufthansa passengers and not star alliance. The staff asked me if I wanted to have a shower and told me to wait while they prepared one for me. In that time I went around the lounge. There was a good assortment of the usual breakfast items - both cold and hot with strong coffee options as well. I used the shower room which interestingly had different names of cities. I was told to go to the Tokyo room for example. The shower room was of good size with strong shower. However there was not a single item of toiletries like combs, shaver, tooth brushes etc which was disappointing. Probably I could have asked for it but this isn't how it should be. I left the lounge totally refreshed and ready to hit the road.
Lounge NameSwiss Arrivals Lounge
Date VisitAugust 2016
Washrooms 12345

"lounge was clean and relatively new"

(China)

Star Alliance Gold member. Departing from Zurich to Milan. The Swiss lounge was clean and relatively new. There were quite a lot of people on both floors, and we had to wait to find a seat. The seats were comfortable. There was free wifi which worked well for me. They staff didn't interact, but came to clean up the tables which was good. The food and bar collection was kind of disappointing though. Not sure if there were showers (only there for a short time.) Would recommend.
Date VisitJuly 2016