Royal Air Maroc

Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

Royal Air Maroc Business Class Lounge - Casablanca Airport

Review by (Saudi Arabia) 29th May 2015

Used this lounge as an Emirates customer. Probably the worst lounge I've been in that has been in its home country. Certainly the noisiest I've ever been in anywhere at all. Virtually nothing to eat here apart from 4 slices of cheese on 3 plates and some actually decent looking bread rolls with nothing to go in them. There are little verrines of synthetic looking desserts but not what you'd expect in Morocco at all - nothing vaguely traditional. I headed for the one stainless steel covered container to find what looked like two snails inside. I like snails but these looked as if they had suffered some nuclear mutation so I decided to give them a miss and settled for a glass of red wine and nothing to eat. Tried to find somewhere to charge my laptop with a UK plug and the lady at the desk asked her (male) colleague who refused even to look at me and shrugged in the direction of a wall. Nothing to be seen when I looked. I went back and showed them the plug and she tittered as if I'd shown her a rubber duck or something. A management type came to the desk ands she asked him. He too refused to look at me and just shrugged. I don't mind - although I think it's a bit odd - that they don't have a socket I can use - I usually have an adaptor with me - but the entire concept of customer services seems to have passed them by. Surprised that Emirates want to use this lounge! I work in Saudi Arabia and even there the male staff at the airport are happy to look at women and smile - and help! No announcements in English - fine for me but not so great for those who don't speak either Arabic or rapid French. Really poor!
Lounge NameROYAL AIR MAROC BUSINESS CLASS LOUNGE REVIEW
Bar & Beverages 12345
Washrooms 12345

Royal Air Maroc Business Class Lounge - Casablanca Airport

Review by (United Kingdom) 24th February 2013

A very large space with lots of seating and a smoking area at one end of the lounge. Two bars but with nothing on display and no staff to serve. Food appeared after sometime but was inedible sandwiches dried out and who knows what was inside.
Lounge NameROYAL AIR MAROC BUSINESS CLASS LOUNGE REVIEW