Vote Now

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"great domestic business lounge"

Verified Review | This is a great domestic business lounge at Perth Airport. There are the usual wine and champagne offers, but as well as hot food (chicken curry and rice) and salads, they have freshly made pizzas (ham and cheese). Plenty of space and different seating options with several charging stations (you need to look for them discretely hidden on the floor under the seats in some places). Good Wifi access throughout as you would expect. Particularly friendly and helpful staff, wandering through the lounge asking whether people need anything.
AirportPerth Airport
Date VisitMarch 2017
Washrooms 12345

"enjoy the service it has to offer"

Verified Review | First time visiting this Brisbane International Lounge, as I heard it has been renovated. Before departing to Tokyo, I had a couple of hours to enjoy the service it has to offer. Let me say, it did not disappoint as the interior looked so amazing, warm and welcoming. The Lounge Team were around to help out and give amazing service. My only thing in regards to improvement is the food options, I know it was breakfast time, but having only bacon, eggs and tomatoes as savoury options is just not enough. That's just my opinion, others might think different. I'm looking forward to trying one of their Lounges on my way home from Tokyo.
AirportBrisbane Airport
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitMarch 2017
Washrooms 12345

"lounge in need of modernization"

Unverified | Qantas lounge at Auckland Airport. On the positive side lovely staff and lots of room. Other than this the ambience is very tired and this lounge is long in need of modernization. Long rows of identical seats with adequate food and drink offerings. All Qantas management need to do is look next door at the Emirates lounge and what is on offer to realize how time has left this lounge behind.
Lounge NameQantas Club
AirportAuckland Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2017
Washrooms 12345

"menu available was gorgeous"

Verified Review | This was the first real First Class Lounge I have visited since I got my OW-Emerald status and it was perfect. From the entrance with the plants on the wall making oxygen until the last step out. Both times I have visited it was in the morning and the menu available was gorgeous. Combining Australian fresh ingredients with international products to make a very tasty and healthy experience. The waiters were friendly and knew what they are doing. With their uniforms a big thumbs up! They serve the tea with fresh milk exactly like in their planes aboard. I have used the business facilities, including printers, everything was (as I said) perfect. I even got to use the spa and got a 20 minutes massage which made my day, before a 14h30' flight back to SFO, although that in the massage room the shower was not working (things happen, it is no problem) Thank you, Qantas!
Washrooms 12345

"still ranks as my favorite"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | This lounge still ranks as my favorite, restaurant quality food, great service and the best view at Sydney airport. Having dinner before my flight to Tokyo, the new slow cooked lamb from the Summer menu was fantastic as was accompanying red wine. Taking a late night flight also helps on numbers in the lounge which was almost empty. Overall great experience.
Washrooms 12345

"look at their competitors"

Qantas needs to take a good look at their competitors to learn about customer service! My husband and I have just arrived at Qantas Melbourne business class lounge to be turned away very rudely by a attendant at the lounge because my husband has thongs (flip flops) on. Now I understand that this might be their policy however what I don't understand is that they do not inform customers of this prior to checking in bags and how clean presentable thongs (flip flops) are not allowed - I have watched people enter with dirty runners and sock with sandals. What is the most disappointing part is the attitude of the staff. Having flown business class with several other airlines I now realise why Qantas is never rated as the best. Customer service is one of the big reasons people chose to upgrade. Very dissappointing Qantas!
Lounge NameMelbourne
AirportMelbourne Airport
Washrooms 12345

"in need of a bit of a refresh"

The International Business lounge at Melbourne Airport is in need of a bit of a refresh with the decor starting to show its age. The food l had was tasty but there was a lack of hot meal choices. Drink range is decent both for hot and cold beverages. Staff were non existent but that didn't worry us. Kids area is tiny and hasn't been updated for years.
AirportMelbourne Airport
Washrooms 12345

"impossible to find a seat"

The lounge is new and looks great but as Qantas have there four flights departing within an hour of each other unless you arrive three hours before your flight it is impossible to find a seat. We were travelling as a family and subsequently went to the kids area where we found three families sitting on the floor due to other people without kids taking up all the space. The kids area is a good space but has no toys and only one table for kids to eat at, which is very poor. I made comment as such to the staff who couldn't of cared less, that was until a staff came over and she made an effort to find non families in the kids area a seat out in the main section so we could actually get off the floor. She also obtained drinks for us and generally made us feel welcomed. The food and drink selection is excellent.
AirportHong Kong Airport
Washrooms 12345

"had over five enjoyable hours"

Verified Review | This Qantas lounge is shared by British Airways and Cathay Pacific, and I accessed it as a Cathay Pacific First Class passenger. I was welcomed at the reception counter, and staff was outstanding. A good choice of high quality food and beverages is offered, while the ambiance and layout have an understated and timeless elegance. I was told that it is a smaller version of the Qantas First Class Lounge in Sydney. The many areas of comfortable seating allow for the space to feel less crowded, even when busy. They didn't have any computer terminals, only Wi-Fi, but allowed me to use the adjacent One World Business Class Lounge that had several computer terminals available. My flight was delayed, so I had over five enjoyable hours in this lounge, and highly recommend it one of the best First Class lounges that I have visited globally.
AirportLos Angeles LAX Airport

"space itself is dated"

Verified Review | While I find the seating options at the Sydney Domestic Qantas Club comfortable enough, the space itself is dated. The toilets are old and show their age. They have had some harsh use! The dish collection is frequent. The food and beverage offering is okay but nothing spectacular. Great if you love eating salad. The view out onto the apron is nice. The wifi is quick enough. Ideally however, the space would be updated to bring the Qantas Club in to modern times.
Lounge NameQantas Club