Priority Pass

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"avoid dumps like this"

Not Verified | A Priority Pass lounge worse than Faro Portugal. The lounge here in Istanbul is overcrowded, dirty, the food is dry and disgusting and I'm not even going in the toilets. What seats there are, are uncomfortable. Getting fed up being ripped off in priority pass lounges. In the unlikely event I renew my pass I will definitely check reviews to avoid dumps like this!
AirportIstanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport
Date VisitJune 2018
Catering 12345

"worst we have ever been to"

Trip Verified | The worst we have ever been to. An utter disgrace to call this cheap, nasty, canteen style room a lounge. No food, no refreshments, no seats but plastic chairs. Can you believe? NO food - the only alcohol were bottles of wine in a pay machine!! Truly awful and so we left, preferring a cafe in the airside.
Lounge NameYoTelair Lounge
AirportParis CDG Airport
Date VisitMarch 2018
Washrooms 12345

"Always a friendly welcome"

Trip Verified | I really like this lounge. It is my local lounge but still, I review it as I see it! Always a friendly welcome and we have not had any issues with seating. Nice clean bright lounge. The choice is what you would expect and a lot better than many other lounges. Lots of papers and magazines with Sky news on the TV's. There are monitors for departure live times and info.Breakfast is particularly good with fresh fruit salad, fresh fruit, yoghurt, pastries, croissants, cereals, breads, meat, cheese, etc, etc.
Lounge NameDublin
AirportDublin Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2018
Washrooms 12345

"small and busy, but comfortable"

Trip Verified | I was flying in economy, but I was able to access this lounge as a Priority Pass member. The lounge was very small and busy, but comfortable. Free food included breads, muffins, soup and some small ham and cheese wraps. There were also some small fruit dishes. I only got a bottle of water from the manned bar, but alcoholic drinks were also available. Wi-fi was slow and disappointing. The lounge has an outside balcony with a small swimming pool, which was a nice touch. The vast majority of people using the lounge were (loud) Americans, so not really somewhere you would go for peace and quiet.
Lounge NameTerminal B
AirportPunta Cana Airport
Date VisitMarch 2018

"I like this lounge"

Trip Verified | The staff at the DNATA T1 lounge is friendly and welcoming, some of the staff take their time for a chat. The furniture is a bit worn and needs an update. There is a good selection of food and drinks. It is fairly quiet to be a lounge of this size. I like this lounge and that's why I always comes back.
Lounge NameDNATA T1
AirportSingapore Changi Airport
Date VisitDecember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"attendants are very unprofessional "

Verified Review | My Wife and I were traveling on a weekend getaway leaving Friday evening after a long week of work. We had a little time at the Airport and decided to visit the Priority Pass Lounge I am a World Class Elite Master Card Holder with a Priority Pass Card which allows us access to the Lounge even flying West Jet Plus. As we entered the Lounge we were greeted by a gentleman at the front desk and he swiped my card granting both of us access. We sat down at a table full of empty drink glasses ( the Staff was behind cleaning tables) and had a lovely snack or almost a meal. An attendant came and cleaned our table off, my wife then proceeded to go and ask for a drink of spirits. The attendant told her this would be her last drink because she already had Three. She did not this was her first drink and she explained to the server that the dirty glasses were from previous patrons. She did get a drink. Then I went to get my first drink of spirits and the server tells me I am cut off loud,ly enough to be heard through out the lounge. Very Embarrassing! I asked to see a Supervisor and the server tells me she is the Supervisor? The bar staff and attendants are very unprofessional We pay extra for this service and to be treated like that is unacceptable.
Lounge NamePriority Pass
AirportEdmonton Airport
Type Of LoungePay to Use
Date VisitOctober 2017
Washrooms 12345

"bright, quiet and calming"

(Thailand)

Verified Review | The Miracle First Class Lounge is near Gates D5 and D6 which are the closest gates from the immigration area. The lounge is spacious and clean and never seem to be swamped with people which is always a welcome relief after leaving all the queues behind in the public area. The space is bright, quiet and calming with a good spread of hot and cold food at the buffet and additional food items at the counters freshly prepared by the service staff. There are also toilets and showers available within the lounge.
Lounge NameMiracle First Class Lounge
AirportBangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Date VisitAugust 2017
Washrooms 12345

"can be crowded at times"

(Thailand)

Verified Review | This SATS Premier Lounge is in Changi Terminal 2. This lounge can be crowded at times but on the Sunday morning that I was there, the lounge was less than half full. The food selection is wide and varied. There are fresh salads, cheeses, cooked items, dim sums and a big basket of washed fruits. A popular item is the self service laksa noodles which is a signature dish of the SATS Premier Lounges through Changi Airport. There are showers and toilets available within the lounge.
Lounge NameSATS Premier Lounge
AirportSingapore Changi Airport
Date VisitSeptember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"food variety and quality is poor"

(Saudi Arabia)

Verified Review | Nice, large lounge with good seating and modern art deco look. The lounge also has a small duty free corner which sells perfumes and small accessories. The downside is that food variety and quality is poor and they don't operate as a buffet system unlike other lounges. Instead the passengers have to ask the waiters behind the counter what they would like to be served on the plate which is then prepared on tray for the passenger to take to the table to eat. Also the quality of beverage products and sweets has declined during the past year, for example Evian mineral bottled water was supplied initially and now cheap local bottled water is given instead.
Lounge NameWellcome Lounge
AirportRiyadh Airport
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitSeptember 2017

"Loud and crowded"

Verified Review | Unpleasant! Children running around facility. Loud and crowded. Food bar limited to dip and crackers. Dip was a cream based needing refrigeration but just sitting out, but more importantly dirty. Picked through by the hoards of travelers. Bathrooms unclean. Told by staff I needed coupons.
Lounge NameSJO American Express