Priority Pass

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"attendants are very unprofessional "

Verified Review | My Wife and I were traveling on a weekend getaway leaving Friday evening after a long week of work. We had a little time at the Airport and decided to visit the Priority Pass Lounge I am a World Class Elite Master Card Holder with a Priority Pass Card which allows us access to the Lounge even flying West Jet Plus. As we entered the Lounge we were greeted by a gentleman at the front desk and he swiped my card granting both of us access. We sat down at a table full of empty drink glasses ( the Staff was behind cleaning tables) and had a lovely snack or almost a meal. An attendant came and cleaned our table off, my wife then proceeded to go and ask for a drink of spirits. The attendant told her this would be her last drink because she already had Three. She did not this was her first drink and she explained to the server that the dirty glasses were from previous patrons. She did get a drink. Then I went to get my first drink of spirits and the server tells me I am cut off loud,ly enough to be heard through out the lounge. Very Embarrassing! I asked to see a Supervisor and the server tells me she is the Supervisor? The bar staff and attendants are very unprofessional We pay extra for this service and to be treated like that is unacceptable.
Lounge NamePriority Pass
AirportEdmonton Airport
Type Of LoungePay to Use
Date VisitOctober 2017
Washrooms 12345

"bright, quiet and calming"

(Thailand)

Verified Review | The Miracle First Class Lounge is near Gates D5 and D6 which are the closest gates from the immigration area. The lounge is spacious and clean and never seem to be swamped with people which is always a welcome relief after leaving all the queues behind in the public area. The space is bright, quiet and calming with a good spread of hot and cold food at the buffet and additional food items at the counters freshly prepared by the service staff. There are also toilets and showers available within the lounge.
Lounge NameMiracle First Class Lounge
AirportBangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Date VisitAugust 2017
Washrooms 12345

"can be crowded at times"

(Thailand)

Verified Review | This SATS Premier Lounge is in Changi Terminal 2. This lounge can be crowded at times but on the Sunday morning that I was there, the lounge was less than half full. The food selection is wide and varied. There are fresh salads, cheeses, cooked items, dim sums and a big basket of washed fruits. A popular item is the self service laksa noodles which is a signature dish of the SATS Premier Lounges through Changi Airport. There are showers and toilets available within the lounge.
Lounge NameSATS Premier Lounge
AirportSingapore Changi Airport
Date VisitSeptember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"food variety and quality is poor"

(Saudi Arabia)

Verified Review | Nice, large lounge with good seating and modern art deco look. The lounge also has a small duty free corner which sells perfumes and small accessories. The downside is that food variety and quality is poor and they don't operate as a buffet system unlike other lounges. Instead the passengers have to ask the waiters behind the counter what they would like to be served on the plate which is then prepared on tray for the passenger to take to the table to eat. Also the quality of beverage products and sweets has declined during the past year, for example Evian mineral bottled water was supplied initially and now cheap local bottled water is given instead.
Lounge NameWellcome Lounge
AirportRiyadh Airport
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitSeptember 2017

"Loud and crowded"

Verified Review | Unpleasant! Children running around facility. Loud and crowded. Food bar limited to dip and crackers. Dip was a cream based needing refrigeration but just sitting out, but more importantly dirty. Picked through by the hoards of travelers. Bathrooms unclean. Told by staff I needed coupons.
Lounge NameSJO American Express
AirportSan Jose Intl Airport
Date VisitJuly 2017
Washrooms 12345

"lounge is well maintained"

(Thailand)

Verified Review | I first went to the SATS Premier Lounge where I was informed that the lounge was unable to accept any priority pass holders until 11pm that evening and was directed to the Ambassador Transit Lounge about 5 mins walk away. The Ambassador Transit Lounge had over 25 seats and no more than 5 guests present when I was there. A selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages were available. The lounge is well maintained with service staff clearing used utensils and crockery away. There were at least 6 shower stalls available which come with towel, shampoo and shower foam. There was also an attendant present in the facility.
Lounge NameAmbassdor Transit Lounge
AirportSingapore Changi Airport
Type Of LoungeBusiness Class
Date VisitJune 2017
Washrooms 12345

"partial view of the apron"

(Bulgaria)

Verified Review | Out of the three lounges at Sofia Airport, the Vitosha lounge has the best food. Beverages are the same across all lounges. Vitosha is the smallest lounge with very few tables. For working the downstairs lounge is the best one. The lounge has partial view of the apron.
Lounge NameVitosha
AirportSofia Airport
Date VisitJune 2017
Catering 12345

"decided to cancel my membership"

(New Zealand)

Unverified | On 14 March we paid to enter the lounge, it was overcrowded and cramped. Seating was very uncomfortable. Food average. I made use of the shower which was the only upside. Returning on 5 April we again tried the lounge, before paying looked to check whether it was busy - it was more crowded than before. I am beginning to think priority Pass are not keeping up with demand for space. I have now decided to cancel my membership.
Lounge NamePriority Pass
AirportHamad Doha Airport
Type Of LoungeBusiness Class
Date VisitApril 2017
Washrooms 12345

"Lounge is always crowded"

Unverified | This Lounge is always crowded and it is not a very relaxing place. There are few comfortable lounge seats (there is much more but both times I have been there these extra areas were closed off). There is ample charging facilities and the food is not bad.
AirportHong Kong Airport
Type Of LoungePay to Use
Date VisitMarch 2017
Catering 12345

"I was very disappointed"

Verified Review | After visiting this domestic lounge at Shenzhen Airport I was very disappointed that I had used one of my 10 passes with Priority Pass. This lounge was very basic. It was just an addition onto the main walking path and so the lighting was not subdued and not very relaxing. The food consisted of instant noodles and some other plain items. I would have been better off spending the same amount as my pass would have cost and sat in a nice restaurant and had a nicely prepared meal. This Lounge is not worth visiting.
AirportShenzhen Baoan Airport