Top 100 Airports

Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"restaurant was 5 star"

(Qatar)

The New First Class lounge is wonderful. The restaurant was 5 star, service exceptional. I took a quick massage, had a shower, a meal and a relax. Faultles. Really wonderful. It is comparable with Qatar Airways wonderful lounge at London Heathrow. Well done.
Type Of LoungeFirst Class
Washrooms 12345

"expect a decent quality lounge"

When I travel Business Class, I expect a decent quality lounge to relax in. As for Etihad Airways, I am seriously shocked to know why the heck I am sitting here. This lounge had basic food (mainly chicken and I do not eat chicken), it looks old and run down, service staff are not friendly (they are not rude either) and generally it is an unhappy visit.
Date VisitAugust 2016
Washrooms 12345

"giving Emirates our business"

Etihad Airways uses the CIP Louis Tavern lounge in Bangkok. This lounge is way below the standard I expect as a frequent business class customer. The lounge is small and cramped and is very busy and noisy.It is not a quiet area and not a conducive working environment.In the past, Etihad used the Thai Airways lounge which was fine and spacious. We will be giving Emirates our business from now on as on the whole the Etihad business class model is not in the same league as Emirates.
Catering 12345

"my last experience with Etihad"

(Thailand)

After flying with Etihad for 6 years and experiencing their silver lounge (awful) and experiencing their old business class lounge, I thought after buying a full business class ticket I would be in for a treat with their new business class lounge. I was wrong. Staff were polite and food/ drinks were abundant and freely available. What I disliked was that the lounge felt like a bus station. It was so ridiculously busy, it took me a while to actually find a seat. People were sleeping across sofas and hoarding seats I actually considered going back to the main terminal. I also reminded myself that on past experiences I could get a free 15 minute massage, which was a fantastic selling point from Etihad that helped build up the their brand. However, the free massage is now only complimentary to platinum customers. I am glad this is my last experience with Etihad. I got the odd free upgrade over the years and I finally bought a business class ticket (which was the aim of the upgrades) but I can happily say I am done with this airline. Economy is shocking. Business is great. But I want to love an airline no matter what class I decide to stay. I no longer love Etihad. It built its brand on awesomeness and a care for its customers. But now it is a cost saving exercise for those at the back of the plane. I don't want to fly with an airline that has that attitude. Goodbye Etihad.
Lounge NameEtihad Abu Dhabi

"lounge has nice décor"

Great lounge. The lounge has nice decor, but not too spacious. The seating is divided into rooms rather than an open space concept. Basic variety of cold and hot meals and soups. Meals reflect the middle-east and Indian cuisine. The bar is staffed.
Lounge NameEtihad Lounge
AirportLondon Heathrow Airport
Date VisitMay 2016

"comfortable and quiet"

A la carte menu, buffet, snacks and non alcoholic and alcoholic beverages available. Washroom with shower. Spacious comfortable and quiet. Staff are professional, courteous and friendly. This is how a Business class lounge should be like.
AirportManchester Airport
Date VisitApril 2016
Washrooms 12345

"Etihad should be ashamed"

(Belgium)

As a platinum member of Etihad Airways fidelity program I am used to be given an invitation to the Thai Airways First Class lounge which is extremely good. However this time they put me in the Louis Tavern First Class Lounge. This lounge is horribly bad! Very hot, limited and bad food and drinks, uncomfortable and old furniture, no service at all. Etihad should be ashamed. I have sent a complaint to Etihad about this 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for a decent answer.
Type Of LoungeFirst Class

"nothing to remember"

I was flying to JFK from Abu Dhabi. The main lounge (before pre-clearance to the US) is fine but nothing to remember, especially for a lounge that is meant to be their flagship lounge. No rest area, very few power outlets. The only highlight seems to be the spa but I did not try it. Food is forgettable. Main issue is the screens do not give proper boarding information. My flight had started boarding which was not displayed. A hostess came looking for me telling me it was the last call more than one hour before departure. She was rude and not apologetic. No one had told me there was preclearance for US immigration either. When I got to the gate, another employee made me feel like the whole flight was waiting for me. When I boarded, the boarding was only half way through! Strange way to treat business class customers. On a positive note, Etihad offers much better lounges at Sydney and JFK.
Washrooms 12345

"food and juice options limited"

(Saudi Arabia)

Etihad Airways business class lounge in Abu Dhabi. Nice layout but when I asked reception about quiet zones/sleep areas she said you cannot sleep here and then guided me to another spot in the airport that has paid sleeping areas. I then visited the Six Senses Spa and scheduled a scalp massage since I'm pregnant and can't get a body treatment. I was then told that scalp, hand and foot massages are also off limits because of the pressure which is absolutely ridiculous. Food and juice options are quite limited especially when compared to Emirates and Qatar Airways lounges.
Washrooms 12345

"lots of food and drink"

(Belgium)

The lounge is spacious, clean and well maintained, and lots of food and drink. Many TV screens as well as personalized screen (1 seat/TV screen). There are possibilities to access Spa and showers. Lounge is crowded and few places to have some privacy. However none of the PC's in the lounge were functioning.
Date VisitJanuary 2016