Top 100 Airlines

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"staff were very friendly"

We had an early flight from Perth and was pleased to find that the Emirates lounge opened at 4am. We got there about 4.20am and there was plenty of hot, and cold food available. Plenty of seating which was comfortable and spacious. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.
AirportPerth Airport
Washrooms 12345

"spacious and comfortable seating"

Emirates lounge in Manchester is excellent with spacious and comfortable seating, good food and drink selection and good wi fi access. I had an excellent pre flight dinner enabling me to get quickly to sleep after take off on a night flight. It is however a long walk to the A380 stand at the end of the airport so be prepared for this.
AirportManchester Airport
Washrooms 12345

"very pleasant Emirates lounge"

Very pleasant Emirates lounge very close to the gate and natural sunlight and view out to the taxi way and nearby gates. Food was plentiful and well presented with lots of options to choose from. Wifi was excellent and lounge staff very friendly, personable and kept everyone up to date on flight departure time and delays. Lounge was clean and seating arranged so that you are not overlooking anyone else allowing some privacy to do some work.
Lounge NameEmirates
AirportSydney Airport
Type Of LoungeFirst Class

"absolutely underwhelming"

(Thailand)

The Emirates business class lounge at Dubai Airport is absolutely underwhelming - the queues at the bathrooms are interminable. Whats worse, the absolutely lackluster service. I would say everyone I approached was smug. Very dissapointed in an airline I loved and went out of my way to use.

"use a different lounge"

This review is only for the Emirates lounge in Concourse B in Dubai Terminal 3. I had used this lounge a little over a year ago. Things were far better then. There is remodelling going on apparently for many months now. The result is a long wait to use the toilets! Some were complaining that this has been the situation for over six months. Clearly this is unacceptable and Emirates have started their remodelling without any planning. In any case this lounge in concourse B is not comparable to the one in A which is clearly superior in all respects. Avoid and use a different lounge if at all possible.
Lounge NameT3 Concourse B
Washrooms 12345

"not a particularly premium experience"

I had two experiences of Emirates lounges at Dubai Airport. This one is for the main central lounge upstairs in Concourse B. On paper this lounge should be perfect. An array of seating choices from lounging 'beds', comfortable armchairs, tables and chairs etc, large selection of food and drinks, good wifi, toilets and showers - all smartly decorated and finished to a high quality. However the experience of it is far from perfect. The lounge is enormous, which while I understand that Emirates caters for a huge number of Business class passengers, largely transiting, they would be better having a larger number of lounges dotted about, or at least re-designing the lounge so it feels less like a mile long corridor. The food and drink areas are very busy and where as other airlines (and other Emirates lounges) have numerous self service drinks areas dotted about, this lounge didn't seem to. Just a central bar where you queued up.. There were staff walking around and I suppose I could have grabbed one and asked them to get me something, but I work on the principle that unless a member of staff offers me something, then I assume that they have a different job.. besides, I am quite capable of pouring myself a glass of wine. The staff were a bit of a let down generally, as aside from the staff at the entrance checking your ticket, there was not one smile offered from anyone.. They lady serving at the bar inquired to my order by snapping a very sharp "yes!", while not even properly looking up at me.. I refrained from commenting on, but actually left me a bit annoyed. The toilets were far too small for a lounge of this size and there was a queue even for the urinals. All in all, it was obviously considerably nicer than sitting in the main airport departures lounge and did provide the key elements required of a business lounge, but did not feel like a particularly premium experience.
Washrooms 12345

"lounge was easy to find"

Quite a pleasant experience. While Birmingham airport is far from premium in any way, the lounge was easy to find and offered a calm and comfortable place to relax before the flight. It is not a large lounge, but as there are only three flights through the day, there was more than enough space for everyone. I do wonder how the lounge will cope with the introduction of the A380 later this year. The food selection was fairly small, but still provided sufficient choice and was all of a nice quality, alongside a well stocked self service bar.. There was also a nice choice of armchairs and tables and chairs. The toilets were nice and clean, and large enough to cope with the rush when they announced boarding was beginning. I had no real interaction with any staff while inside, although the two ladies at the entrance were professional enough, without being particularly welcoming.
AirportBirmingham Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2016

"a very nice experience"

This is a shared lounge, but a lovely experience. The lounge is beautifully and ornately decorated, which just about remains on the right side of being over the top. The lounge is not particularly large, but there was no shortage of seats when I was there 8:30am-10am. The food offering was very nice, and although I didn't have any, there was also a good alcoholic drinks selection. The staff were one of the lounges best features, with polite, courteous and friendly staff. There was also spa facilities, although I did not use them. The downside was the toilets, which while clean was tiny and could not cope with the number of passengers. There was always a queue for the 2 cubicles. Also, in spite of being a purpose built luxury lounge, inside a brand new state of the art airport terminal building, you were still required to place toilet paper into a bin rather than down the toilet. I appreciate that Mumbai sewerage might not be up to the same standards of Europe, however this requirement did not exist in the two hotels I stayed in Mumbai. Overall a very nice experience and a nice way to relax before the flight.
Lounge NameGVK Lounge
AirportMumbai Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2016

"with attentive staff"

Used this Emirates lounge flying business class to Dubai. It is a combined First/Business class lounge. Good selection of food and drinks. Can see out into the runways with plenty of light. Comfortable seating with attentive staff. They were quick to clear away food and plates. Quick walk to the aircraft. Good wifi that was easy to connect.
Lounge NameEmirates
AirportParis CDG Airport
Date VisitDecember 2015
Washrooms 12345

"certainly recommend this lounge"

I have used the Emirates business class lounge on Dubai Airport, and service was excellent. I used the quiet smokers lounge (I think they call it 'the cigar lounge'), where there was no food, only a huge choice of drinks. Because I wasn't able to walk very far (I was brought to the lounge in a wheelchair), a waitress brought me an extensive breakfast from the other part of the lounge. I only asked for cappuccino, yogurt and a fruit salad, but beside that she also brought me fresh juice, apple, banana, cottage cheese, and a small bottle of Actimel. The seat was perfect, soft but not too soft. The wheelchair service provided was also excellent, staff brought me to the lounge, and at exactly the promised time, they came to pick me up to bring me to the gate. There was no cue at the nearby ladies toilets, and the housekeeper kept toilets spotless, and towels, toothbrushes and combs were provided. The lounge was clean (though my arrival time at 5am might be of influence), and Wifi was fast. I certainly recommend this lounge.
Date VisitJanuary 2016