Emirates

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"Staff were very attentive"

Verified Review | My visit to the Emirates Lounge at Melbourne Airport was a great experience. Upon entry, it was very luxe and contemporary an aspect other Airlines need to take into consideration for their own space. Great views of the tarmac were present once we were walking through with plenty of seating available. The dining area was amazing with plenty of food and drinks available and when comparing my experience with other lounges, I find the overall offering from Emirates is on a higher level. Staff were very attentive. Lastly, the showers and toilet amenities where exceptionally clean, including the entire space. This lounge is definitely worth coming to the airport early for.
Lounge NameEmirates Lounge
AirportMelbourne Airport
Date VisitNovember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"something superficial and false"

Verified Review | I know it's supposed to be one of the best lounges, but there much like the rest of the country, there is something superficial and false about the DXB lounges that I just can't warm to. On the plus-side, the service is fantastic and the food and drink options are all brilliant. On the down-side, the lounge is bigger than many airports and to me feels like it's trying too hard to be the best. It's still fabulous.
Lounge NameFirst
Type Of LoungeFirst Class
Date VisitOctober 2017
Washrooms 12345

"Nothing special but okay"

Verified Review | Usual busy lounge (Business Class lounge gates B) as it was 06.00 rush hour. Vast lounge plenty to eat and drink, toilets and showers busy as usual. Nothing special but okay. Have to search for a seat to relax but I find all the lounges at Dubai are always the same unless you are lucky enough to arrive at a quiet time.
Date VisitSeptember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"quiet lounge was a delight"

Verified Review | The Mingalar Sky Lounge is huge with plenty of space and lots of food and drinks on offer. Not many passengers in the lounge which made life very easy, toilets and Showers were very clean and totally empty. Great quiet lounge which was a delight.
Lounge NameMingalar Sky Lounge
AirportYangon Airport
Date VisitSeptember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"I think it needs an upgrade"

Verified Review | The Manaia Lounge is definitely not a Lounge worth coming to the airport early for, but seeing it's located at an airport with not that much International routes I can understand. The Lounge just needs a better view to let natural light in to brighten up the space as it looks quite grime from first impressions. Only saw two team members and as for the food, It's very average. Overall, I think it needs an upgrade or preferably I hope either Qantas or Emirates needs to have their own Lounge in the future.
Lounge NameManaia Lounge
AirportChristchurch Airport

"it's incredibly crowded"

Verified Review | I have always double feelings towards the Dubai Business Lounge. Everything you need is there, but it's incredibly crowded. Quality of the food is good, but never excellent (try Milan-Malpensa Emirates Lounge for that!). The look itself is not as modern as, for example, Doha Qatar. Still good, but somewhat not at the same level of the rest of the Emirates experience.
Washrooms 12345

"great to see consistency"

Verified Review | First time visiting the Emirates Lounge in Sydney, and it's great to see consistency. It was very quiet by the time I entered, and knowing it was breakfast time I was looking forward to trying the food. I love the open space, great selection of food and drinks, and the Lounge was very clean and up to standard. Currently I'm trying to maximise my time within the Lounge, as I'm coming back to Sydney from Christchurch and there isn't an Emirates Lounge available. Looking forward to another visit in the near future.
Lounge NameEmirates Lounge
AirportSydney Airport

"My favourite lounge"

Verified Review | My favourite lounge. I love the friendly staff, warm decors and furniture, space and quality of food and beverage. It was very quiet when I arrived as the first Emirates flight departed at 3:15 in the afternoon. With the amount of food catered, all freshly made, I made it a mission to try different dishes to have a taste test. For anyone who loves to drink, the lounge provide a very wide selection of beer, wine and spirits, you can even make your own cocktails. I'll be back in Auckland next month and can't wait to make another visit.
AirportAuckland Airport
Date VisitMay 2017

"lounge is really big"

(Hong Kong)

Unverified | The first class lounge is really big with lots of seating. A nice huge restaurant with a la carte and buffet options. A spa, shower facilities, computers, reading materials etc. The benefits of being able to board from the lounge level adds a touch of luxury and convenience. The only down side is the insufficient air conditioning at the restaurant, it could get a little warm especially during the way. That was because of the open sky light design of the airport.
Type Of LoungeFirst Class
Date VisitApril 2017
Washrooms 12345

"difficult to find some quiet space"

Unverified | I used this Emirates lounge twice on a return trip to Australia. It's enormous and was busy both times I used it. Consequently, it was quite difficult to find some quiet space. The toilets and showers were so busy that we had to queue, so I didn't bother with a shower even though I really could have done with one. I did find the behaviour of some other lounge users very annoying - people would take four chairs to themselves and put suitcases on seats, meaning one person was using space designed for four people. Not the airline's fault but it made the experience less enjoyable. I think they should configure the lounge better and have more seating designed for one or two people, as the majority of people I saw were alone or in couples. All in all, the only real benefit to using this lounge was the 'free' food and drink (though not really free as I paid so much for the ticket). If possible, I would use the smaller lounges elsewhere in the airport - did this on the outward leg and it was much quieter and more relaxing (also no queue for the toilet!). I also liked the Moët bar at the very back of the lounge as this was quiet and had a buffet too.
Lounge NameMain Business Class Lounge