Emirates

Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"had a quick shower"

(Japan)

Trip Verified | Due to being treated to yet another ludicrous 30/35 minute bus tour of the Dubai Airport complex I had close to no time for my connection. Ran up to the lounge, had a short wait for the bathroom which seemed clean and well maintained then had a quick shower. The shower area was clean and tidy and the attendant was helpful. I had no time to take advantage of food or any of the services in the lounge and had to run to make my next connection flight. In my very short time running in and out after using the shower it looked quite busy but tidy and clean. Hopefully I won’t have to enjoy another bus tour next time I connect through Dubai and can actually enjoy using the lounge next time.
Date VisitDecember 2017

"Very nice lounge"

Trip Verified | Very nice lounge and easy to find everything. In transit time between Colombo to Melbourne was I used for over 2 hours and after taking foods, drink i continued my flight. This lounge location is up front stairs corner of the near arrival immigration. The Emirates Lounge is located in Terminal 1 of Singapore Changi Airport near Immigration arrival on level 3. The lounge accepts passengers from Emirates First / Business Class and EK Gold and Platinum Skywards members.
AirportSingapore Changi Airport
Date VisitNovember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"Staff were very attentive"

Verified Review | My visit to the Emirates Lounge at Melbourne Airport was a great experience. Upon entry, it was very luxe and contemporary an aspect other Airlines need to take into consideration for their own space. Great views of the tarmac were present once we were walking through with plenty of seating available. The dining area was amazing with plenty of food and drinks available and when comparing my experience with other lounges, I find the overall offering from Emirates is on a higher level. Staff were very attentive. Lastly, the showers and toilet amenities where exceptionally clean, including the entire space. This lounge is definitely worth coming to the airport early for.
Lounge NameEmirates Lounge
AirportMelbourne Airport
Date VisitNovember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"something superficial and false"

Verified Review | I know it's supposed to be one of the best lounges, but there much like the rest of the country, there is something superficial and false about the DXB lounges that I just can't warm to. On the plus-side, the service is fantastic and the food and drink options are all brilliant. On the down-side, the lounge is bigger than many airports and to me feels like it's trying too hard to be the best. It's still fabulous.
Lounge NameFirst
Type Of LoungeFirst Class
Date VisitOctober 2017
Washrooms 12345

"Nothing special but okay"

Verified Review | Usual busy lounge (Business Class lounge gates B) as it was 06.00 rush hour. Vast lounge plenty to eat and drink, toilets and showers busy as usual. Nothing special but okay. Have to search for a seat to relax but I find all the lounges at Dubai are always the same unless you are lucky enough to arrive at a quiet time.
Date VisitSeptember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"quiet lounge was a delight"

Verified Review | The Mingalar Sky Lounge is huge with plenty of space and lots of food and drinks on offer. Not many passengers in the lounge which made life very easy, toilets and Showers were very clean and totally empty. Great quiet lounge which was a delight.
Lounge NameMingalar Sky Lounge
AirportYangon Airport
Date VisitSeptember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"I think it needs an upgrade"

Verified Review | The Manaia Lounge is definitely not a Lounge worth coming to the airport early for, but seeing it's located at an airport with not that much International routes I can understand. The Lounge just needs a better view to let natural light in to brighten up the space as it looks quite grime from first impressions. Only saw two team members and as for the food, It's very average. Overall, I think it needs an upgrade or preferably I hope either Qantas or Emirates needs to have their own Lounge in the future.
Lounge NameManaia Lounge
AirportChristchurch Airport

"it's incredibly crowded"

Verified Review | I have always double feelings towards the Dubai Business Lounge. Everything you need is there, but it's incredibly crowded. Quality of the food is good, but never excellent (try Milan-Malpensa Emirates Lounge for that!). The look itself is not as modern as, for example, Doha Qatar. Still good, but somewhat not at the same level of the rest of the Emirates experience.
Washrooms 12345

"great to see consistency"

Verified Review | First time visiting the Emirates Lounge in Sydney, and it's great to see consistency. It was very quiet by the time I entered, and knowing it was breakfast time I was looking forward to trying the food. I love the open space, great selection of food and drinks, and the Lounge was very clean and up to standard. Currently I'm trying to maximise my time within the Lounge, as I'm coming back to Sydney from Christchurch and there isn't an Emirates Lounge available. Looking forward to another visit in the near future.
Lounge NameEmirates Lounge
AirportSydney Airport

"My favourite lounge"

Verified Review | My favourite lounge. I love the friendly staff, warm decors and furniture, space and quality of food and beverage. It was very quiet when I arrived as the first Emirates flight departed at 3:15 in the afternoon. With the amount of food catered, all freshly made, I made it a mission to try different dishes to have a taste test. For anyone who loves to drink, the lounge provide a very wide selection of beer, wine and spirits, you can even make your own cocktails. I'll be back in Auckland next month and can't wait to make another visit.
AirportAuckland Airport