Emirates

Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

Emirates Lounge - KLIA Kuala Lumpur Airport

Review by (United Kingdom) 20th July 2015

We were returning to Glasgow from Langkawi via Kuala Lumpur and Dubai, and had 6 hours in KL so we decided to go to the Lounge. I was only allowed for one extra guest to the lounge but they let me take my two kids as well. Some great food, and array of drinks, tea, coffee, beers and soft drinks. There was a great window to see aircraft and there was good wifi. There were many computers. There were no Sofas.
AirportKLIA Kuala Lumpur Airport
Date Visit20-07-2015
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure

Emirates Lounge - Paris CDG Airport

Review by (United Kingdom) 7th July 2015

I have used Emirates lounges around the world and this is one of the best. It's just the right size to hold a full A380's worth of First and Business passengers without looking overcrowded. The food was excellent with plenty of hot and cold choices, desserts and lots of good French cheeses. There's the usual self service bar, fridges full of soft drinks and freshly squeezed juices, champagne and wine and a good coffee machine. There's plenty of comfortable seating and a nice observation deck outside where you can stand and watch the A380 arrive and park up right outside. it has a good business centre and nice bathrooms with showers. Overall a very nice and relaxing environment.
AirportParis CDG Airport
Date Visit07-11-2014

Emirates Lounge - Hong Kong Airport

Review by (United Kingdom) 7th July 2015

This is the best Emirates Lounge I've used mainly because the food is so good but it's also a very nice, relaxing environment to wait before your 8 hour flight back to Dubai. The first time I used it I checked in at 7pm for a midnight flight so spent several hours there. The second time not so long but on both occasions we had an excellent 3 course restaurant standard meal with lots of good, Far Eastern and European choices which were constantly replenished by the busy staff. There's 2 self service bar areas with good aged spirits, mixers, wine and champagne and a good coffee machine. After dinner we relaxed in the comfy chairs and passed the time with a few drinks, magazines and newspapers. There's a good business centre, free wifi and bathrooms with showers. Overall Excellent, well done Emirates.
AirportHong Kong Airport
Date Visit07-03-2015

Emirates Lounge - Dubai Airport

Review by (United Kingdom) 7th July 2015

I have transited Dubai many times on Emirates who use Terminal 3 which is broken down into Concourse A/B/C. I have used all 3 Business lounges and A is by far the best as it's new. C is old and tired and B is under renovation so avoid, if you have a long layover take the short train ride to A. The Business Lounge in A is massive and runs the whole length of the building with several food areas, seating areas, bathrooms with showers, business centres etc. The beauty of this lounge is that it has a proper smoking lounge with good ventilation so as a non smoker traveling with a smoker I don't mind going in. It's a proper bar with chesterfield sofas and TV's on the walls, not just a smoke room. In the food areas there's a hot buffet and lots of cold choices, fruit, yogurts etc. Plenty of drinks options and coffee machines that make a very nice macchiato. A is also the A380 terminal so has the 2 deck air bridges and you board directly from the lounge. A is a 10 but I've given 8/10 due to the other 2 lounges.
AirportDubai Airport
Date Visit07-03-2015

Emirates Lounge - Birmingham Airport

Review by (United Kingdom) 6th July 2015

I often use this lounge as I have the Emirates Gold card so get a lounge invitation regardless what class I'm flying in. It's typical of most Emirates lounges as they all have the same decor and furniture although this one is quite small when compared to Heathrow. There's always 2 staff in Emirates uniform at check-in who are always warm and friendly and will explain everything if it's your first time. There's comfortable seating with little coffee tables to your left with a big TV and the dining area and self service bar is on the right. And I mean self service, there's no annoying staff who try to pour your drink for you. I've never had a bad meal here, the food is always excellent with plenty of choice. There's a hot buffet and always a soup and a chiller with cold starters, deserts and cheeses. They have 2 self service bar areas with a good choice of spirits, wine and champagne and fridges full of mixers, beers and water, a good coffee machine and lots of tea choices. There's the usual business area with computers and a printer and there's nice bathrooms with showers. The only negative is there's virtually no mobile phone signal.
AirportBirmingham Airport
Date Visit06-06-2015

Emirates Lounge - Delhi Airport

Review by (United Kingdom) 6th July 2015

The Emirates Lounge in Delhi is awesome and massive, there's only 4 Emirates flights to Dubai per day, all at least 5 hours apart so I'm not sure why this lounge is so big, however my son and I enjoyed it on our stopover from Kathmandu to London via Dubai especially after the nightmare of the transit gates in Delhi! The food was excellent with plenty of hot and cold choices. There's a self service bar with a good choice of spirits, mixers, beers, wine and champagne plus a good coffee machine and teas. You get well looked after on Emirates. After dinner we found another self service bar at the far end of the lounge which we had virtually to ourselves. There's more than enough comfortable seating all around. There's a good business centre and bathrooms with showers. The only negative it was too warm, the air con wasn't cool enough. Overall a nice haven from the chaos outside.
AirportDelhi Airport
Date Visit06-01-2015
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure

Emirates Lounge - Lagos Airport

Review by (India) 17th June 2015

It is a common lounge for many airlines oprating from Lagos. Seating is not too comfortable. During peak hours even getting a place to sit is difficult. Food and drink availabilty is Ok. Service quality is poor. Better place to spend time waiting for boarding as other waiting areas at Lagos Airport is horrible.
AirportLagos Airport
Date Visit17-12-2014

Emirates Business Class Lounge - Dubai Airport

Review by (United Kingdom) 30th May 2015

We got to the lounge at 4.30 am. It was pretty busy. We decided to have a shower after long flight. We were very lucky because the showers were free. In 1 hour the lounge was packed which is not too bad because it's such a big and spacious lounge. HOWEVER there are 3 blocks of male toilets and only 1 block of female toilets which I found unacceptable! They are doing refurbishments so I just hope there will be more female toilets in very near future. There were queues for female toilets and showers. The demand is absolutely not met for female passengers.
Lounge NameEMIRATES BUSINESS CLASS LOUNGE REVIEW
AirportDubai Airport

Emirates (royal Air Maroc) Business Class Lounge - Casablanca Airport

Review by (Saudi Arabia) 29th May 2015

Probably the worst lounge I've been in that has been in its home country. Certainly the noisiest I've ever been in anywhere at all. Virtually nothing to eat here apart from 4 slices of cheese on 3 plates and some actually decent looking bread rolls with nothing to go in them. There are little verrines of synthetic looking desserts but not what you'd expect in Morocco at all - nothing vaguely traditional. I headed for the one stainless steel covered container to find what looked like two snails inside. I like snails but these looked as if they had suffered some nuclear mutation so I decided to give them a miss and settled for a glass of red wine and nothing to eat. Tried to find somewhere to charge my laptop with a UK plug and the lady at the desk asked her (male) colleague who refused even to look at me and shrugged in the direction of a wall. Nothing to be seen when I looked. I went back and showed them the plug and she tittered as if I'd shown her a rubber duck or something. A management type came to the desk ands she asked him. He too refused to look at me and just shrugged. I don't mind - although I think it's a bit odd - that they don't have a socket I can use - I usually have an adaptor with me - but the entire concept of customer services seems to have passed them by. Surprised that Emirates want to use this lounge! I work in Saudi Arabia and even there the male staff at the airport are happy to look at women and smile - and help! No announcements in English - fine for me but not so great for those who don't speak either Arabic or rapid French. Really poor!
Lounge NameEMIRATES (ROYAL AIR MAROC) BUSINESS CLASS LOUNGE REVIEW
AirportCasablanca Airport

Emirates "aviator" Business Class Lounge - Copenhagen Airport

Review by (South Africa) 29th May 2015

This was a very sorry excuse for a business lounge. Far too small and a poor selection of food and beverage. Maybe more time should have been spent on practical chairs and space than on decor!
Lounge NameEMIRATES "AVIATOR" BUSINESS CLASS LOUNGE REVIEW