Egyptair

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"Plenty of seating space"

Verified Review | Fantastic lounge. Plenty of seating space. Very clean with sufficient washroom facilities. Buffet food offering was extensive, and includes a full a la carte menu offering. Friendly and attentive service. A relaxing space to enjoy before the flight from Dubai to Cairo. Use my own mobile for internet service, so can't rate the lounge's connection speed.
Lounge NameAhlan Business Lounge Dubai
AirportDubai Airport
Date VisitNovember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"Lounge team was very helpful"

(Poland)

Verified Review | I visited this lounge during my trip from Cairo to Warsaw via Zurich. Lounge is located in the middle of terminal very close to gate from I was flying from. This lounge is open 24/7. I was there between 0:00-2:00 AM, so choose of food and beverages was quite poor, but if there was missing something stuff supplement on a regular basis. Normal internet connection didn't work for me, but stuff helped me connect to another network which work very fast. Seat was very comfortable, with table and power outlet with easy access. Lounge team was very helpful.
Lounge NameAlmeisan Lounge
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitSeptember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"nightmare to spend time in"

(Sweden)

Verified Review | Dirty bathrooms, unpolite people at the entrace, wi-fi that works 10% of the time, food that has not been changed for a long time, extremely cold, a nightmare to spend time in. The only nice thing are the people working inside, that kindly serve you coffee and drinks.
Date VisitFebruary 2017
Washrooms 12345

"others were overcrowded and filthy"

(Greece)

Verified Review | On the main terminal of Cairo airport there are scattered 3 or 4 Egyptair Business class lounges. I suppose that all provide the same service but this is not really truth. I visited all of them and I found the best which is located in concourse F. All others were overcrowded and filthy and the one in concourse F was almost empty. Maybe this can be explained because concourse F is used for the long haul flights, so it was less crowded. Staff kept it clean collecting all empty dishes and all trash left from passengers. On top of this there was a male and I think a female servant, very polite ready to bring you anything, so there was no need to visit the bar for a coffee or some water. Wifi was operating smoothly. There were some sandwiches but I could understand what exactly they were and some stew beef with vegetables and rice, which was tasty but very hard to chew. There was a selection of juices and colas and that is all. Egyptair is a dry airline that means there is not any wine, beer or liquors. Toilets were not is good shape and they were dirty too. I think there was a lady taking care of the toilets, however the specific lady was watching tv and I search the drawers by myself to find toilet paper. Sinks were very dirty and I hesitated twice before washing my hands
Lounge NameConcourse F
Date VisitJune 2017
Washrooms 12345

"no area for the non-smokers"

Verified Review | On entry near gate F1 there is a sign which clearly states 'Smoking Permitted Lounge'. In essence that doesn't mean there is a smoking area. It means there is no area for the non-smokers. So with 2 hrs to boarding it was going to be touch and go if I would escape alive. If I do for sure my clothes are going to be reeking for the next 3 or 4 days, so a visit to the dry cleaners will be in order. I am tolerant wherever I travel but I am going to be struggling not to cough my guts up with passive smoke inhalation. Very ordinary unhealthy food on offer too. I really should just walk out and find a quiet non polluted area.
Lounge NameKochab Lounge
Date VisitDecember 2016
Washrooms 12345

"lounge was too cold, food is not good"

(Egypt)

Arrived to airport by 6 am, my flight was by 9am. I was directed to Royal lounge by check in staff. Reach to the lounge downstairs, we found it closed and the staff said we open by 7am! This is ridiculous. Back again to information desk, he recommend other lounge far away from the gate. Lounge was too cold, food is not good. Very poor welcome from the staff at reception. I think Egyptair should wake up to the condition of business class lounge and send staff for more training on how to welcome customers.
Lounge NameRoyal

"lounge was dirty"

The lounge was dirty there was a very cool unwelcoming reception from the female at the desk who was extremely unhelpful. The quality of the food and drinks available was pitiful. All in all a really bad experience and Egyptair should wake up very quickly and rectify the problem quickly.
Washrooms 12345

"seating was extremely uncomfortable"

Upgraded to business class because I had a 7 hour stopover in Cairo before travelling to Manchester England. I expected a reasonable comfortable stay. How wrong I was! The seating was extremely uncomfortable and not too clean the food and drinks on offer were at best mediocre. The lounge was air conditioned and thus cold. I never removed my outdoor coat and was still really cold. I feel I wasted money upgrading for something I didn't get. The flights were good but the stay in the lounge abysmal.

"don't expect anything"

(Belgium)

Don't expect anything special in Cairo with the exception of staff and their service. For the smokers they have a dedicated lounge. Type of food and drinks are limited and there are very few television screens to watch the news or sports.

"convenient and spacious"

(South Africa)

Convenient and spacious. Helpful staff. Limited food and drinks but pleasant. Although fairly new starting to look jaded. Chairs grubby walls and toilet areas dirtier than they should be. Isn't going to wear well unless upgraded and deep cleaned.