Airline of the Year

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"haven of tranquillity"

Verified Review | On a recent almost around-the-world trip on Cathay Pacific I took the opportunity to try out various lounges. The one in Vancouver emerged to be my favourite one. It was a haven of tranquility with a cosy and warm interior. The staff was very cheerful, friendly and helpful. I especially liked the high ceilings in the shower suite. The food and drinks selection however was pretty standard but I did not mind because I was looking foward to my first dinner in First Class. It was too bad that I did not have more time to spend in this relaxing environment. It is also a good place for plane-spotters, much better than London or Hong Kong.
AirportVancouver Airport
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitApril 2017
Washrooms 12345

"The Wing is a bit crowded"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Had a 3 hour transit in HKG and headed straight to the Wing Business for breakfast, coffee and a shower. The Wing is a bit crowded and it seemed rather chaotic despite the airy architecture of the place. The long bar was a bit claustrophobic but the coffee area served an excellent cappuccino. I decided to head out to the Bridge as more passengers were streaming in. The Bridge, in stark contrast to the Wing was a lot more quiet, owing perhaps to the fact that it was a lot more isolated and therefore more difficult to get to. No queues in the shower (which was well stocked with excellent water pressure and heat). Food options were wonderful with congee and dimsum in the morning and heavier offerings in the evening (my return flight). I will head straight to the Bridge on my next HKG transit.
Date VisitApril 2017
Washrooms 12345

"Overall I liked the lounge"

Unverified | Cathay Pacific gave me access to the lounge after a long flight delay, it was quite appreciated and needed. The lounge provided showers, wifi - open bar buffet and comfortable lounge style seating. I utilized the buffet which was sufficient and good quality, the wifi was good. Bathrooms were clean and people were friendly. Overall I liked the lounge.
Lounge NameThe Bridge
Date VisitMarch 2017

"lounge was very quiet"

Unverified | As a Oneworld emerald member I was invited to spend my connecting time in the first class lounge. It is adjacent to the business class lounge, near gates 1 and 2. You are directed by attendants to go upstairs where the lounge is. You have very good views of the taxi areas, planes at gates or rolling by slowly, with the mountains in the background. Even though it was a rainy morning, it was a memorable sight. The best part of the lounge was that it was very quiet. Computers and printers were available as also a very good collection of international newsmagazines and newspapers. I took a shower in the very clean and tidy bathroom, which was very relaxing though the lighting was rather dim. That and the grey décor created a gloomy ambience. There were food stations and bars and very attentive and discreet attendants. In sum, it was a good place to just relax, enjoy a cappuccino until it was time for my flight.
Lounge NameThe Wing
Date VisitMarch 2017
Washrooms 12345

"best lounge I have been in"

Unverified | This is the best lounge I have been in. Food is great with a wonderful selection. We were there for nearly 11 hours and it was great. The clincher is the showers. I was on a 13.5 hour flight and the shower was a God send.
Lounge NameThe Bridge
Date VisitFebruary 2017

"an ambiance of calm"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | The Pier is in my opinion the nicest business class lounge I've been to. Located on the far side of the terminal, it is a sprawling complex where one can dine, wine, or relax prior to a flight. Food choices are pretty decent, with a very good Chinese selection with dim sum and a noodle bar. Tsing Tao beer on tap, but there are other bottled and canned selections as well as a wide variety of wines and spirits. Coffee was excellent, but was not able to sample some of the teas on offer. Showers and relaxation areas are also aplenty and since it was not crowded during my visit, there was an ambiance of calm prior to my flight.
Lounge NameThe Pier
Washrooms 12345

"overall a very nice experience"

(Saudi Arabia)

Verified Review | This lounge visited at 11am and was a very well laid out lounge with great service from the staff who were always walking around so that you could ask them for a drink etc. Ambience is very relaxing and seating is very comfortable. Toilets kept exceptionally clean and overall a very nice experience - would use again. Internet was superfast well you'd expect that in Hong Kong but was a joy compared to Cebu where I had come from.
Lounge NameThe Cabin
Washrooms 12345

"beats waiting at the gate"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | I've been to 3 lounges in Manila's terminal 3 and the CX lounge is the nicest in terms of facilities, comfort and layout trumping SQ's SilverKris in the same terminal. There is a serene feeling once you enter and staff are friendly, but not overly intrusive. The lounge slips as far as catering is concerned, however. The much ballyhooed noodle bar lacked in the freshness of ingredients compared with the HK version, but the coffee on offer was top quality. Wifi was pathetic, with the airport's free wifi performing at 3x the speed of the lounge wifi. It's the nicest lounge in Manila and certainly beats waiting at the gate.
Lounge NameCathay Pacific Lounge
AirportManila Airport

"lounge was very modern"

Verified Review | I was really happy that when flying Qantas to SYD from SFO I was allowed as a OW-Emerald to use the Cathay Pacific First Class lounge at SFO airport. I was told uually this is not possible when the lounge is overcrowded but I was lucky that day it was really uncrowded. The lounge was very modern, I got a warm welcome at the reception and the noodle bar was available. I can't say I missed something, I could use the business facilities and print out some documents. Although the main printer wasn't working the lady at the reception was very nice to print them over there and hand them to me. There are big chairs with stereo systems and showers & co. are also available.
AirportSan Francisco Airport
Date VisitNovember 2016
Washrooms 12345

"provides the services one needs"

Verified Review | The Pier provides all the services one needs during flights. The showers with toilet are clean and perfect aircon. A beautifully designed Restaurant with a great mix of Asian and Western food, next to a self service restaurant with great food and drinks choices. There is a bar with lots of choices as well. Private rooms (cabanas) in which one can rest on a bed and with a great view on the runways. A lot of different rooms with comfortable seats, mostly with power station, etc. a very well equipped business center, etc. All in All the Pier First in one of the finest and most beautiful lounges.
Lounge NameThe Pier