Best Cabin Crew

Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"a great experience"

(China)

The lounge is well located, behind the check-in area and before the security controls (which have a fast-track for frequent fliers and business-class passengers). It is possible to do the check-in directly in the lounge. Comfortable seats, great offer of food and drinks, both in quantity and quality. Good selection of newspaper and magazines. The lounge features a cockpit simulator with a flight instructor to try the experience of landing and take-off. Overall a great experience.
Lounge NameDolce Vita
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitOctober 2015
Washrooms 12345

"service at best is mediocre"

The lounge was good. Its not very friendly when you are traveling with a small child as the staff looks at you like you have three heads. As usual in this airport, service, at best, is mediocre. For a city that prides itself on the many small restaurants and overall good food, the lounge food was sub par. I had better service on Bearskin airlines. I have traveled extensively all over the world but I have never experienced less customer service than with Alitalia. We booked business class from Belgrade to Toronto. In Belgrade we were told by Alitalia staff that because we are traveling with a small child business class would be unavailable to us. As if they didn't know any of this when we booked it. In Milan we had to fight with Aliatlia to make sure that we can have 1st class that was paid for at least from Milan to Toronto. We succeeded! When we got to Toronto, they had lost our luggage so we waited 4hrs with a small child to see if they can find our luggage. Of course, no luck! The next day luggage arrived destroyed. I immediately submitted for a refund. Well needless to say its been 8 months now and I am still waiting for Alitalia to issue my refund to me.
Lounge NamePergolesi
AirportMilan Malpensa Airport
Date VisitApril 2015
Washrooms 12345

"Alitalia lounge is the worst"

Of the SkyTeam lounges at New York JFK (Delta, Air France, Alitalia), this Alitalia lounge is the worst. Furniture is old, dirty, worn and falling apart. WiFi is slow. And food is a random assortment of snacks (saltines and goldfish?) and soggy pre-made sandwiches. Nothing comfortable or relaxing about it. No showers. Staff did not offer Wifi code, had to hunt for a sign.
AirportNew York JFK Airport
Date VisitOctober 2015
Washrooms 12345

"not worthy of the money paid"

Very disappointed spent £60.00 for two tickets to this airport lounge. Food and wine poor. Toilet area and shower room dirty. Not worthy of the money paid. Such a let down to start of our long journey.
Lounge NameLe Anfore
Washrooms 12345

"what an absolute rip-off"

(Indonesia)

I'm writing from the lounge. What an absolute rip-off. I paid 30 Euros for the use of the lounge. It is loud and crowded the food is cold and with very poor selection. The wine was poured in a plastic glass and was the tiniest quantity. There's lots of staff but they don't seem to care about much. The wifi does not work.
Lounge NameDolce Vito
Washrooms 12345

"the worst I've experienced"

The Alitalia lounges at FCO are the worst I've experienced for any major airline. They're appalling. The selection of food is so dismal that I don't know why Alitalia even bothers putting anything at all out there. Unfortunately if you travel through FCO these wretched Alitalia lounges are what you get stuck with.
Lounge NameGiotto
Washrooms 12345

"the worst lounge I visited "

The worst lounge I visited compared to Hong Kong Toronto Singapore Beijing San Francisco Bangkok that I have been. No windows no food available (time 11AM) only a drinks bar no windows male washroom had only two toilets (no urinals so you have to wait for a simple pee). Most disappointing was after an 8 hour flight I love to have a shower to refresh myself but they ran out of shower kits (no towels no soap no shampoo). Never go this lounge. I cannot imagine that Alitalia's lounge in Rome is such poor quality.
Washrooms 12345

"never visited such a poor lounge before"

(Israel)

Never visited such a poor lounge before. Firstly no daylight as no windows in this lounge. Beside freshly made Italian coffee served by a friendly barman who has a little plate with some change to have every visitor understand what he wishes to receive this lounge has the smallest choice of food. Food choice goes from sweet Italian croissant to greasy couscous. Some other small pieces of bread are available but not worth to be mentioned. There is one toilet in male lavatory and this one toilet is dirty as are 3 showers of which two where mot working. Seating not bad and wifi works well but do not come to this lounge hungry.
Washrooms 12345

"clean and conveniently located but overcrowded"

(China)

Lounge was just fine: clean and conveniently located but overcrowded. Food and beverage was not you would expect from a business lounge in Italy: a few cold sandwiches basic soft drinks and house wine. Overall an average/below average lounge.
Lounge NameLe Anfore
Washrooms 12345

"lounge very much outdated"

Alitalia lounge very much outdated as are the unfriendly staff. Quality of the refreshments and selection of such is poor. The lounge is on the inside of the terminal and has no windows it is like a maze and appears to have no predetermined structure.