Air Canada

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"really love that place"

Trip Verified | I visited this lounge using my Star Alliance Gold Status even though I was flying with Lufthansa. The Air Canada Maple Leaf Club is very good and worth the walk. It offers a good bar service (even fresh milkshakes), good food offerings, a shower area and a quiet zone. When I was there, the lounge was quite empty. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I really love that place.
Date VisitMay 2018
Washrooms 12345

"Some eggs would be nice"

Trip Verified | Most Air Canada lounges that I've visited are spacious, have a good wifi signal, and are kept clean and tidy. My biggest complaint with them, however, is that the food is absolutely awful. This morning I got off a 9 hour flight from Tokyo to Vancouver and have a few hours before continuing on to Toronto. I thought I would come to the Maple Leaf Domestic Lounge and have some breakfast. On offer today is sugary yogurt cups, bananas, Cheerios and stale bread. Some eggs would be nice.
AirportVancouver Airport
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitNovember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"denied access to the lounge"

Not Verified | As a privilege of being an Aeroplan Visa card holder I am to have access to the lounge once a year. My husband and I each have our own cards. I was denied access to the lounge because the flight was booked with my husbands points, although he was with me and the card holder info says you can bring a guest on the one time visit. I was told I would have to pay! Are you kidding me?! We both have our own cards and secondary cards on each other's accounts. That equals a lot of fees and I can't even access the card holder Privileges. According the the lady at the counter we would each have to book our flights separately with our own visa and own Aeroplan points to meet her requirements. Yeah that's convenient - all married couple prefer to travel that way.
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitMarch 2018
Comfort 12345

"very friendly and welcoming"

Not Verified | As a passenger on EVA Air business class I was invited to use Air Canada's lounge in London Heathrow's terminal 2. The staff at the reception was very friendly and welcoming. I used the lounge at around 7-8 pm and it was fairly empty. Plenty of seats by floor to ceiling window. The food and beverage selection was poor, and that was the biggest disappointment and the ambiance was lacking. I prefer the Plaza Premium lounge which is provided to most of the Priority Pass members. Nevertheless it was a soothing place to be before a long flight.
Date VisitNovember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"great looking, modern and spacious"

Verified Review | The lounge itself is great looking, modern and spacious, but does not have a separate business centre (just two computers and a few high chairs to work on in a corner of the lounge). Staff are very friendly and helpful. The food is varied (with good vegetarian options), and good variety of (alcoholic) drinks. However, due to a flight delay, many passengers had to wait at the airport for up to 6 hours or more. Despite so many passengers in the international departures lounge being stranded, they closed at the advertised time of 11.15pm. There were no exceptions made due to the exceptional circumstances, and many were obviously upset to be asked to leave when they still had hours to wait till their long-delayed Air Canada flights.
Date VisitAugust 2017
Washrooms 12345

"staff and food need to be improved"

Verified Review | The Domestic Maple Leaf lounge is spacious and well laid out. You can generally find a seat, a nice glass of wine and a strong wifi signal. However, they really sound be embarrassed at the quality and selection of food provided. Anytime I'm in the TO lounge is normally because of a flight delay so I typically have a few hours to wait, and the last three times I was there the food was so bad I left to buy something and then returned. Soup from a package and the same salad served for months on end is nothing short of sad. To add insult to injury they offer 'supper' from 530 to 7pm which typically means sticky macaroni and cheese that is actually only served until it runs out rather than serving until 7. Today for example supper ran out at 630. People arriving at 635pm were told, 'Supper's finished. If you don't like it you can complain.' You can do better. Your staff and your food need to be greatly improved.
Lounge NameToronto Domestic Maple Leaf Lounge
Type Of LoungeMembers
Date VisitAugust 2017
Washrooms 12345

"Another drawback was the food"

Verified Review | The Maple Leaf Lounge in Terminal 1 near gate F57 is very spacious and quiet. The seating arrangement is spread out and does not feel tight or claustrophobic. The reception desk is staffed with very courteous and pleasant staff. The views, or lack of, was a major drawback. For aviation enthusiasts like me, the disappointment came when all you could see was the top of some structure in front of the lounge. In other words, no view of the runways, planes, concourses, etc. Another drawback was the food. I was there at 8 am and so it was early. Not too many passengers in the lounge and breakfast was being served. For a business class lounge, I expected a little more than bread/bagels, a small selection of pastries, and coffee/juice. The employees are very nice and do a great job of maintaining the lounge. However, the food selection was just very poor.
Date VisitJuly 2017
Washrooms 12345

"overcrowded and not big enough"

Verified Review | A relatively new lounge, but overcrowded and not big enough for the number of Air Canada flights that depart nearly all at the same time. No such thing as personal space at this venue. Be prepared to sit in cramped conditions. Food and drink selection mediocre and not much is self service anymore.
Date VisitJuly 2017
Catering 12345

"whole atmosphere is welcoming"

Star Alliance Gold passengers flying out of Terminal 2 at LHR have a choice of four lounges they can visit. Although my Brussels Airline flight was departing from concourse A, I took the twenty minute hike to concourse B, because the Maple Leaf Lounge has received so many positive reviews. It was worth the effort. The personnel are friendly, the views are excellent, they had the makings of a hot, full English breakfast, and they offer a full range of alcoholic beverages, including real champagne. There are a variety of comfortable seating options, and the whole atmosphere is welcoming. I am a lifetime member of the United Club, and their lounge here is also top notch, but I will award first prize to Air Canada.
Date VisitJune 2017
Washrooms 12345

"has an elegant appearance"

Verified Review | This Air Canada lounge has an elegant appearance, has the right size and offers nice views of the tarmac. They have a very nice breakfast buffet - warm and cold items - the serve French Champagne and even barista made coffee. The lounge is divided in several zones: working, eating, relaxing. A great place to spend the time before take-off.
Date VisitMay 2017