Top 100 Airports

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"the worst Business Class Lounge"

This is the worst Business Class Lounge I have ever visited! For a four star airline and in their home airport the Lounge is a joke! It is merely somewhere a little quieter to wait for a flight. No complimentary food or drink, no secure WiFi and their free WiFi doesn't work in many areas of the lounge. I am waiting for a late night flight and was planning on a light snack so that I could sleep on the plane. It is just as well as I do not judge the airline by its home lounge or I would be recommending against Air Astana which is the best Airline I have flown in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
Date VisitAugust 2016
Catering 12345

"shrug their shoulders and walk away"

This is by far the worst business class Lounge that I've been in during my 29 years of business travel. The sign at the front desk says it all. The airline does not provide food or beverages in the lounge, you have to pay for everything. I've never seen this in 29 years of business travel. The staff are completely apathetic, they simply ignore customers when approached with a problem. They just shrug their shoulders and walked away. They do not have dedicated internet service for the lounge and the airport internet service is abysmal at best. It took me over 2 hours just to connect my phone to the Wi-Fi. I have been unable to connect my laptop. I have had better service in far less developed countries. You mention this to the staff they shrug their shoulders and walk away. The only so-called business class Lounge that came close to being this bad was in Shenyang China in the mid-1990s. I'm sure that has improved.
Date VisitJuly 2016
Washrooms 12345

"Its basically just seats in a bar"

I wouldn't really call it a business class lounge. Its basically just seats in a bar that are reserved for Business Class passengers. There are no free refreshments and although there are a wide range of drinks and snacks available they are all quite expensive.
Catering 12345

"somewhat small this is the single airport lounge"

Somewhat small this is the single airport lounge at Almaty Airport what I believe services all airlines. Seating areas ok small bar and food counter to one side. I could not get my laptop to access any wifi. There was a computer station with internet access at one end of the room but the airport staff seemed to be using this when I visited! A small bathroom area 2 Tv's but not much else.
Washrooms 12345