Robert L Bradshaw St Kitts Airport

Terminal Seating N/A

Robert L Bradshaw St Kitts Airport customer review

Review by (United States)

Since there is no other airport that you can go through to get to this place I have to recommend it. Staff were friendly and nice. There were no long lines at departure I was taking AA flight in the afternoon and there were some people waiting for BA flight. At arrival I went through immigrations and customs with no hassle. Lady at immigration even said Welcome to St. Kitts; I never hear those pleasantries in the US! I heard they are building a new terminal. So I hope they could have more services at the new terminal.

Review by (Brazil)

Tiny but well kept airport different design not too many flights but departure lounge seemed chaotic. Immigration is friendly but takes a long time a few shops you need to pay attention to the counters to find out where you're going to check-in. Overall experience fair.

Robert L Bradshaw St Kitts Airport customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

Arriving here is a potential nightmare especially at the weekends. They are just not geared up to handle more than one jet the size of 777 at a time. Queues at passport control can stretch almost out to the tarmac and although very friendly and courteous they are so slow. Baggage reclaim takes forever and it is just a scrum to try and get through customs. On the last trip we were in a queue for customs clearance and the officer in charge of our line just disappeared. We had to start all over again!