Paris CDG Airport

Paris CDG Airport customer review

I recently flew through CDG connecting to Greece and found the airport a dizzying maze and difficult to navigate. If you're connecting to somewhere else avoid.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

My husband and I have nothing but trouble when we change flights at this airport. There are unpleasant staff everywhere. I managed to go through 2 security checks when changing planes and almost missed my connecting flight. The sign posting and help are woefully inadequate-many staff appear to wish to hinder you rather than help you. I am planning to return to Colombia via another airline so that I can avoid this awful place.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

A lot has been done to make this airport more inviting but this often refers to the aesthetics not to the practical use. Using Terminal 1 every couple of weeks I still get lost trying to find my way. Toilets are tucked away and far for arrival passengers after immigration in the baggage claim areas. Shockingly they recently removed toilet seats in some of the terminals (2D). Also disappointing is the gastronomic offer: Mostly fast food at enormous prices apart from one Brasserie Flo which is a little bit over the top. No healthy choices like salads or quality sandwiches - quite surprising for a country which prides itself for its food. Boarding announcements by AF agents are often shouted thus create a hectic and stressful environment. This airport has simply become too big and while improvements have been made these are quickly eliminated by the negative effects due to its size and further development.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Fly from Paris CDG twice a year. The airport is a bit small dirty and you have to queue a long time at customs security checks and immigration. Terminals 2E and 2F are newer and better then the others. Unfortunately quiet areas are difficult to find and a half the Internet points are out of order.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

One the worst airports I have been through. Not clean not easy to use always problems with the ground service employees who are poorly managed and poorly trained. Duty free food and drink below the line baggage delivery waits are too long and not well informed.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

CDG-ORD. Check-in line for AA very long. It took 2.5 hrs. Security was fine because check-in line was so long they didn't have many people passing through. No Employees keep people away from the gate 30 mins prior to boarding if you fly Business Class you can't get through to board first. Will try to take the Eurostar to Heathrow next time. If you are forced to fly out of CDG allow at least 3.5 hrs prior to time of boarding.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

I experienced CDG airport Terminal 2E twice recently. The queue for check-in (Economy class) was a nightmare. It took 1hr 30mins to check-in and when we reached the counter the luggage belt had broken down. The second experience was on a Sunday morning the terminal was less crowded and I registered at the business counter which is generally much better. Globally I would not recommend this airport because there is always a problem. It remains a poorly managed and not very clean airport.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

CDG was a stop over to Tel Aviv. We arrived 2.5 hrs prior to boarding. Airport employees are rude and inconsiderate. I asked for help due to poor signage but staff speak limited English. There were only 2 long lines for all airlines one line to check-in and another to check in baggage. 2.5 hrs just spent in lines. Our plane was delayed 30 mins because of the unorganized situation.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Arrived from Philadelphia to hop on a connecting flight to Malaga. We arrived on Delta and the Delta gate was completely unorganized. Because of the lack of English speaking employees as well as the lack of signs we couldn't find the Air Europa terminal and ended up missing our flight. Luckily we finally did find the Air Europa terminal and one of their agents was kind enough to squeeze the seven of us onto their last flight of the day. That being said I will never fly through Paris ever again.

(South Africa)

On each occasion that I have used this airport the experience has been disappointing if not downright frustrating. The airport always seems over-crowded the facilities are inadequate and the airport is definitely not clean everywhere. The terminals are also inconsistent: Terminal 2E can be OK especially when leaving on one of the late night flights whereas Terminal 2A is just generally bad.