Nashville Airport

Terminal Seating N/A

Nashville Airport customer review

Review by (United States)

I have been flying from Nashville Int'l since 2009. The airport is clean the staff are friendly and helpful. Security staff are polite and efficient waiting areas are good and food/drink facilities are all right. All in all I have no complaints.

Nashville Airport customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

Arrived from CLT on US Air left on Delta to ATL. No problems very short queuing at check in and security. Car hire facility could not be closer it is a muti-story garage across from exit doors.

Review by

This airport has made huge improvements over the past few years with shops and dining. My trips have always been trouble free with a short line in security. But unless your flying with Southwest you are probably going to have to change planes.

Review by

One of the most convenient airports if you're renting a car. Car return is immediately adjacent to the terminal. You'll be at the ticket counter within 5 minutes walk after dropping off your rental car. Security line a bit long on most recent trip but it was the Friday afternoon before Thanksgiving. Airside is excellent - no long taxi or ground waits due to traffic (unless its a hold due to the destination) at BNA. Just wish there were more nonstop flights to west coast.

Review by

A midsized US airport that unfortunately doesn't have much to offer. Pleasant staff aside restaurants/food options and the essential shopping distractions are rather inadequate.

Review by

Nashville is my home airport and while I must stifle a slight laugh about us being an 'international' airport I must say that my only 'bad' experience has been the slightly undermanned security line (or two). But in all my times flying out of Nashville I've only encountered bad security queues maybe twice. I find the parking to be easy - go Economy instead of long term (cheaper closer) and all the check in staff to be friendly. I've been flying international of late (BNA-ORD-LHR) and encounter almost no hassles. My only wish is for some sort of duty free shop and a currency exchange place with longer hours. If your flight leaves past 4 pm good luck getting any foreign currency.