Montpellier Airport

Terminal Seating N/A

Montpellier Airport customer review

Review by (United Kingdom) 4th July 2011

There is a frequent direct bus from the city centre to the airport which only costs 1.50 euros and only takes 15 mins. The building is large and modern and air conditioned inside. We had no luggage to check in so went straight through security which was speedy. We had 2 hrs to wait and I was dismayed to find the international departures area is very small with a single tiny coffee bar and one small shop selling duty free perfumes and local products. Seating also very limited although thankfully the airport wasn't busy. I don't think there are any air bridges so all departures mean walking down outside stairs onto the apron. Nice if its sunny.

Montpellier Airport customer review

Review by (South Africa) 13th June 2011

A very pleasant quiet airport no queues clean organised polite friendly staff and compact. No fancy facilities just the basics but what there is in terms of a couple of shops a snack bar and so on are good. A few minutes off the motorway and well signposted. My only complaint is that the Wifi (which some airports in France now offer free) is charged at EUR 6/hour but after 10 minutes use I was unable to reconnect. Not really a big deal and there is a customer service number to call but I suspect that calling it from a mobile would have cost me more than the original EUR6.