Bergerac Airport

Review by (United Kingdom) 15th July 2013

I was looking forward to using Bergerac Airport for the first time. But the experience was dreadful. I thought it would be much quicker to check in and go through security. But it was the worst airport I have experienced. There was only one person most of the time checking in the flight who was spending a ridiculous amount of time in each passenger. As a frequent flyer I know of no other airport where every single carry on bag is checked in. Security is over zealous checking in more detail than any other airport I have ever visited. It was a horrible experience which spoilt my visit to the Dordogne.

Review by (United Kingdom) 24th June 2013

This airport is small so whilst access is good facilities are very limited. Airside there are only 2-3 vending machine so if you want anything to eat or drink best use the bar Landside. Do not carry tins (eg Duck Confit Pate etc) that are greater than 100g in hand luggage - they will be confiscated at security.

Review by 6th June 2010

Arrival was great. I was at passport control within 2 minutes of landing. On the way back it was another story. I couldn't do the online check in and I found out at the airport that it's not provided when you fly from Bergerac. You have to queue with everybody in order to get your boarding pass even if you only have hand luggage. Ground personnel very slow until the call was made to invite people for boarding. They then suddenly were very quick. The toilets aren't provided with coat or handbag hangers which I find not practical.