Bari Palese Airport

Facilities 12345

Review by (Poland) 2nd September 2013

Arrival was perfect. Departure - a different story: chaotic queues people crowding everywhere. Was given wrong boarding passes (for my wife while my wife got hers) had to come back and queue again. Security did not find a 1.5 litre bottle of water in my carry on luggage. Just one bathroom in service for the whole departure hall.
Facilities 12345

Review by 15th September 2008

Very pleasant modern local airport. good snack bar and drinks airside. 30 minute queue for check with BA to LGW spoilt it a bit. Many irate Italians wondering whether they would get home as Alitalia was on the verge of going bust.
/10

Review by 29th January 2007

We arrived recently to Bari in the middle of the night. Everything worked without problems until we came to the empty taxi stand. It was past 1am and we were about ten people waiting for taxi without knowing how to inform any taxi company about our existence. When one car finally arrived the driver refused to call the station but at least he gave us the number. After a long while we managed to leave the airport. Our departure was in the early morning. Check-in queues were long in spite of four open counters but I think this is a common phenomenon for early morning flights when most people tend to be late and arrive at the same time. Otherwise no problems. I know nothing about the shops because of the odd hours we were there.