Wizz Air

Wizz Air customer review

I fly LTN-Riga on a very regular basis and always use Wizz Air. Never had any punctuality problems airline staff always polite and friendly and planes are modern and clean. Website is clear and easy to navigate although communication possibilities could be improved - I looked for somewhere to submit a compliment and could not find anywhere suitable. Only complaints are that the range of sandwiches could be improved and for regular fliers would be helpful if the passenger information could be retained within the system and not have to be re-entered each time.

Wizz Air customer review

LTN-WAW-LTW. I am only 1.81m and I am struggling to get in the seat. One could argue that you get what you pay for but this was not even a cheap flight since it was around Easter. I would rank Ryanair and Easyjet to be higher in the comfort section. For the rest it was okay staff seem friendly although I was annoyed that £5 equals to €5. The worst was that twice we had to wait over 30 mins for our luggage after landing.

Wizz Air customer review

LTN-BUD-LTN. Poor website difficult to navigate and misleading headline pricing which is subject to numerous add-ons. Online check-in process and printing of boarding pass confusing. Outward flight on time on brand new A320 return delayed for 3 hours no information or explanation given. Typical LCC experience although easyjet seem to get it right more often than not why can't others follow their example?

Wizz Air customer review

Very little leg room. Unable to check-in online as a result we were forced to check-in at the airport for which they charged us 14 EUR each. I understand why they charge this but 14EUR is a bit high. Carry-on limit is very small and applied inconsistently. Common-sense is ignored.

(Bulgaria)

BCN-SOF-BCN. Having flown a couple of times from Sofia service is good for the price you pay and the relatively long trip (approx 3 hours). Flights were delayed because of the snow but at least we were taken to the final destination. Cabin crew polite and managed to smile.

Wizz Air customer review

Luton-Prague return. Planes were in very good condition and inflight service prices were in line with what you pay in an airport terminal rather than being extortionate. We'd booked the priority boarding option and this was worth it to ensure seats within the first 4 rows of the door. If prices were right I'd definitely consider for future flights.

Wizz Air customer review

In the past I have been very nervous of flying 'budget' airlines. Just come back from Prague flight out slightly delayed but bearing in mind there was snow and fog forecast that was not surprising. Air crew smart polite and friendly. The plane was clean and well maintained. If I had to make one criticism on our returned flight the chief Stewardess was not English and was extremely difficult to understand her.

Wizz Air customer review

Luton-Gdansk. We are regular passengers 3-4 times annually. Aircraft's are good and generally punctual: Luton check-in staff OK. New seating configuration is awful for anyone over 1.83m but the rigid backs avoid having one's neighbour's head in one's throat! Flight attendants very courteous and helpful but passengers might find things even better if they simply speak English more slowly. Very good value for selective travel arrangements.

(Poland)

KTW-DTM-KTW. Very quiet and new looking planes enough space on both flights. On time even though we had to stay in Katowice for 20 mins because the airspace was busy. Very nice Cabin Crew both pilots spoke to us on both flights we had seats in row 2 because we had Priority Boarding- very nice if you want some extra space for legs. The tickets cost us about 85€ for 2 people return with priority and 2 pieces of luggage.

Wizz Air customer review

LDN Luton to CZK Praha. No problems at all. There were no long waits or hand luggage assessment and the plane and flight were both clean and smooth. Excellent service from cabin staff I would not hesitate to fly them again.