Wizz Air

Wizz Air customer review

The website was down for two days and I was unable to print my boarding card myself as planned. Upon arrival at the airport I was told that I should have called the customer services number at 1GBP per minute to ask why is the website not working. Then I had to pay extra for airport check in and by the time it was 30 mins left before the flight and I got refused boarding. No refunds given nothing! The worst customer service ever.

Wizz Air customer review

I travel regularly between Luton and Kiev. Since transferring destination airports from Borispol to Zhulyany the trip has been made so much more convenient and cheaper to get from airport to the centre of town. WizzAir has a long way to go in terms of customer satisfaction - it has appalling customer support it hides costs on its web site the aircrew seem to have to undergo a humour bypass to get their jobs. They cannot always speak sufficiently good English to give an effective safety demonstration when on-board they are very rigid regarding printing boarding passes and in Luton at least appear paranoid about the size and weight of hand luggage (the Kiev end was far better). All in all it is not a pleasant stress-free experience travelling with them but will I use them again? Yes until the new international terminal at Zhulyany airport gets spoiled by too many passengers or another better airline starts flying into Zhulyany. Then I might be able to avoid travelling from Luton which I dislike intensely.

Wizz Air customer review

LTN-BRQ return. I am very happy with Wizz Air. Flew many times with them to and from Brno. Crew always smiling and happy. One flight was cancelled due to Fog and we were offered overnight accommodation and flight first thing in the morning from Krakow. I was impressed by this service from a low cost airline.

Wizz Air customer review

We travelled from Luton to Targu Mures in Romania. It is a must to purchase priority check-in/seating. The queue at the regular check-in counter at Luton was unbelievable for 6am on a Sunday morning. Priority check-in allows you to go to a separate queue that is much shorter. Staff were friendly and efficient. Make sure that you only have one piece of carry on luggage. My wife and I both had a carry on bag and smaller hand bag each. We had to stuff the smaller into the larger. You must ensure that your carry on bag fits within the specified dimensions. We witnessed one poor fellow whose carry on case was within the specified dimensions except for the small wheels. He was made to pay the 50 Euro excess. Boarding was speedy - the aircraft appeared to be brand new - the inflight service ok - the flight was smooth and the exit in Romania was uneventful. Overall recommended but watch for the traps.

(Malaysia)

With Internet check-in baggage drop was fast and easy. Boarding pass given. Departure was about on time. FA all unsmiling. One guy's occupation seem to be wholly to prevent people from sitting on the exit row - 10 euros more if you want to sit here. Flight announcement in English was in a rapid staccato tone which delivered little information. If I didn't know better I'd think that knocking on the metal part of the seat causes the life-jacket to pop out.

Wizz Air customer review

LTN-BUD-LTN. I was very unfortunate to try and travel with this airline for a one-night family visit to Hungary. Flight delayed almost 7 hours. 3 completely different types of information given by arrogant ground crew misleading passengers. Refusing to take any responsibility and giving an 8 pound voucher Wizzair has declared the situation solved. An additional issue was a drunk passenger admittedly not the airline's fault who had to be taken off the plane adding another 45 min to the delay. I was 'lucky' just to travel to BUD but many people with small children wanted to travel onwards but with no option at 00.30 am. Wizzair did not have any solution ready for these passengers.

Wizz Air customer review

Charleroi (Brussels-South) to Belgrade - one way. I got a very low priced from the somewhat inconvenient airport just north of Charleroi which I booked a little less than 2 weeks before. The order in which passengers boarded was a bit confusing and the person ahead of me had a bag that was too big - he wasn't asked about it or charged. The seat was tight and there was no regular pouch in the back of the seat in front of me to put things in. Fortunately there was no one sitting in the 2 seats beside me so I still had plenty of room. The flight itself was on time with a professional and friendly multilingual crew. All in all a positive experience.

Wizz Air customer review

I fly LTN-Riga on a very regular basis and always use Wizz Air. Never had any punctuality problems airline staff always polite and friendly and planes are modern and clean. Website is clear and easy to navigate although communication possibilities could be improved - I looked for somewhere to submit a compliment and could not find anywhere suitable. Only complaints are that the range of sandwiches could be improved and for regular fliers would be helpful if the passenger information could be retained within the system and not have to be re-entered each time.

Wizz Air customer review

LTN-WAW-LTW. I am only 1.81m and I am struggling to get in the seat. One could argue that you get what you pay for but this was not even a cheap flight since it was around Easter. I would rank Ryanair and Easyjet to be higher in the comfort section. For the rest it was okay staff seem friendly although I was annoyed that £5 equals to €5. The worst was that twice we had to wait over 30 mins for our luggage after landing.

Wizz Air customer review

LTN-BUD-LTN. Poor website difficult to navigate and misleading headline pricing which is subject to numerous add-ons. Online check-in process and printing of boarding pass confusing. Outward flight on time on brand new A320 return delayed for 3 hours no information or explanation given. Typical LCC experience although easyjet seem to get it right more often than not why can't others follow their example?